Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by asheshb View Post
    It seems the price is more like between 4400-4500. I called few web listings which quoted below 4400 and found that they were all down payment plans.

This is my initial research (The units were mostly below 10 floors) and it might be possible that for higher floors price might come down .
    You have made a good choice by zeroing on the 1650 sq ft (3BHK) KBA apartments. If I am not mistaken, they are available in towers 1, 4, 7 and 8. They have been designed brilliantly offering maximum privacy - you don't share any of the walls with your neighbours. The unique Swastika shaped design also gives you a lot of sun and feeling of openness.

Also, if it matters to you, the master bedroom is separated by the two other BRs by the drawing/dining - offering you even more privacy within your flat. You won't find such a feature in many other 3 BHKs.

The flat would be offered to you almost bare and you could spend another 3-5 L to get it designed to your needs and taste. Thankfully, after a long lull, the construction has picked up. Hope it continues this way. The delivery should be around Q2, 2016 (and no sooner).

Comment

Distance between towers in KBA

Can someone pls let me know on what would be the distance between adjacent towers in Kensington Boulevard (distance between KBA 9, KBA 10, KBA 11 or distance between kba 12, kba 14 or distance between kba16, kba 17).
      I have circled these towers in the image.

I remember talking to some technical persons long back and he had mentioned this would be around 50-60 feet.But from the construction updates and google maps it looks much lesser.

Attached layout plan for quick reference.
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm given to understand that club/ social facilities would be common between KBA and KP2, so, based on the proximity to KBA tower types, facilities, parks, etc, I was trying to assess the impact KBA would have on different blocks in KP2..

.. Interestingly, I couldn't locate any pictures of what the KB Apartments are to look like! Brochures include details and pictures of gardens and open spaces, but no artistic impression of the towers..

Would request someone to share some information on this.. From what I can tell, KBA mostly has towers in the shapes of (a) 'X', (c) 'H' and (c) swastikas. Broadly, I suppose, most buildings of the same shape would look similar..

Thanks!

Comment

Required End User Feedback Of The Project

Hello All

I have gone through the pages of this thread , seems like some end users not very happy with the builder.

I am looking out for a property in Expressway. Around 1300 sqft.
          This project is also in my radar, hence please let me know about this project more.

I request END USERS ,brokers please excuse, to let me know do they really feel cheated with this builder, & is it a good idea to go with this project, please give me pros and cons of this project and unbiased views with reasoning and logic to buy or not to buy.

Thanks you for your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by kubrik View Post
            Hello All

I have gone through the pages of this thread , seems like some end users not very happy with the builder.

This project is also in my radar, hence please let me know about this project more.

I request END USERS ,brokers please excuse, to let me know do they really feel cheated with this builder, & is it a good idea to go with this project, please give me pros and cons of this project and unbiased views with reasoning and logic to buy or not to buy.

End users have been unhappy only because of the delivery issue, AFAIK. The construction pace has picked up quite a lot lately and should not be an issue anymore.

Any other points because of which you think/have noticed end users are unhappy? Please highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by kubrik View Post
              Hello All

MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE:

This person is posting the same message in every thread and spamming the forum which is very irritating for all the forum members.

You can check the same ur self....thanks

Comment

Distance between towers

Originally posted by divyag View Post
                Can someone pls let me know on what would be the distance between adjacent towers in Kensington Boulevard (distance between KBA 9, KBA 10, KBA 11 or distance between kba 12, kba 14 or distance between kba16, kba 17).
                I have circled these towers in the image.

I remember talking to some technical persons long back and he had mentioned this would be around 50-60 feet.But from the construction updates and google maps it looks much lesser.

Attached layout plan for quick reference.
                Hi Divya,

Please refer to the map for the answer to make sense.

I had gone to the site earlier today. My observation says that the distance between Towers 9,10 and 11 is almost zero. At the best it could be 5 feet. The same is true for Towers 2-3, Towers 5-6 and Towers 16-17.

Tower 4 is separated from 2-3 and 5-6 on either side by approx. 15 feet. The distance between Tower 5-6 and Tower 7 is again 15 feet.

The maximum distance between towers is 35-40 feet i.e. between Towers 19-21 and Towers 20-22. They look very well planned and give a sense of true openness. I reckon they are 4 BHKs with a Central Promenade between them.

I hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
                  End users have been unhappy only because of the delivery issue, AFAIK. The construction pace has picked up quite a lot lately and should not be an issue anymore.

Any other points because of which you think/have noticed end users are unhappy? Please highlight.
                  Absolutely, the construction has really picked up in the last few months. I hope it continues in the future as well. Most of the towers are at least 6 floors or above which isn't too bad. At the beginning of the year 2013, most of them were at basement levels - a few even at piling stage.

I reckon the pace is roughly a floor per month which is the best we could expect from Jaypee, going by their performance so far in KBA or other projects in Jaypee Greens. A few months back, I was told by one of the site-supervisors that they would be constructing two floors per month - that is definitely a stretch.

I am happy with the current pace though and a decent number of labour could be seen across towers suggesting the intent of the builder/contractor. Six months ago, there would only be 50 people working across 20 or so towers.

Comment

Thanks Capslock for the reply. In fact after posting in the forum i also did my own research to find answers to my queries.

I was also able to find this(attached) birds eye view of KBA, I guess someone in the recent posts was looking for it.

The location of clubs(or will they be shared with KPA etc as someone posted), other amenities is still not clear to me. Anyone having any idea on this pls share.

So you mean to say from your visit that the whole KBA layout looks well planned with good feel of openness? Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of visiting the site.

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post
                    Hi Divya,

Please refer to the map for the answer to make sense.

I had gone to the site earlier today. My observation says that the distance between Towers 9,10 and 11 is almost zero. At the best it could be 5 feet. The same is true for Towers 2-3, Towers 5-6 and Towers 16-17.

Tower 4 is separated from 2-3 and 5-6 on either side by approx. 15 feet. The distance between Tower 5-6 and Tower 7 is again 15 feet.

The maximum distance between towers is 35-40 feet i.e. between Towers 19-21 and Towers 20-22. They look very well planned and give a sense of true openness. I reckon they are 4 BHKs with a Central Promenade between them.

I hope it helps.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pics have been updated on Jaypee website for various projects including KBA. Here, most of the towers have reached 8th Floor. The progress is cool one floor per month since last 3-4 months. Nothing exceptional but not too bad either.

Interestingly, the IREF thread of another project of Jaypee (in the same peer group i.e. non GC) Garden Isle is quite active and people are talking about price hike every couple weeks. The status on the ground is pathetic to say the least. Even after two years (could be more) of launch, the construction has not yet begun. It seems the piling work is still in progress.

I have never seen any one on the thread getting agitated about the (lack of) construction in their project. Good luck to them!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X