Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

KBA is a good project mate.
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh sir i always follow ur comments n thoughts n i also feel all r based on logics but kba thread is not as active as other projects n u always rated it as good project. in reality also there is not much of sale purchase also not happening. i am also invisted in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

Dinesh Ji, I agree its a good project, I seriously want to buy a unit here. But the scary thought of jaypee not being able to deliver is holding me back. Youre right that the structure is mostly complete. But what if it was only to extract most of the payment as per CLP. What if they just transfer the labour from here to other unfinished projects like Krescent to extract payments. Now that they have got 95% payment no incentive to continue speed of work. Theyll probably go slow on finishing
    CommentQuote
    Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

Sir, no offense. But most of the towers in KBA are 19 floors only. So construction of 4-5 floors in one year isnt something to laud about. The 25 odd floor towers (housing the 4BHKs) are still constructed only till 17 floor.
    CommentQuote

Dinesh Ji, I want to ask you something very simple. Why is KBA priced 500 Rs higher than KPA. It cant be just the dividing road between GC and Non GC side. Is there difference in Specs.

Lesser towers in KPA and lesser floors. Similar land area. Then why not invest in KPA rather than KBA. Im getting deals around 4200 per sq ft whereas KBA costs around 4700.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Dinesh Ji, I want to ask you something very simple. Why is KBA priced 500 Rs higher than KPA. It cant be just the dividing road between GC and Non GC side. Is there difference in Specs.

Lesser towers in KPA and lesser floors. Similar land area. Then why not invest in KPA rather than KBA. Im getting deals around 4200 per sq ft whereas KBA costs around 4700.

This road is public road and divides Wishtown in two Part. KBA is closer to Premium Apartments and shares same boundary so a premium is attached to that. How much justified, you have to decide when making decision. Only time will tell about whether premium remain in future.
    CommentQuote
  • can any 1 tell wt is the current price for 4 bhk in tower no 19 unit 4 higher floors. i am trying for long but no deal yet finalized
    CommentQuote

I dont know why else would there be a difference. I doubt there is a diff in specs. Infact KPA is 6-8 months ahead in terms of construction
    CommentQuote

Specs are the same. Only differences are GC side and the layout of KBA project which looks more open. Hype can do wonders like making "Kick" a more than 100cr movie :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all, I went to the site today. Noticed the bricks of the inner walls. Don't know much about construction materials used nowadays so seek advice. I know the days of those sand bricks are gone and everyone uses fly ash bricks nowadays. But the pic attached looks like stones cemented together. I thought cement blocks or ash fly bricks are used . Is this what it is or am I thinking too much
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hello all, I went to the site today. Noticed the bricks of the inner walls. Don't know much about construction materials used nowadays so seek advice. I know the days of those sand bricks are gone and everyone uses fly ash bricks nowadays. But the pic attached looks like stones cemented together. I thought cement blocks or ash fly bricks are used . Is this what it is or am I thinking too much

bro u r thinking too much since ages now

its good to take a wise and informed decision but at last u need to make a decision

iref members cant take decision on ur behalf

online analysis site visits calling ti multiple brokers multiple times must have given u a holistic idea abt overall scheme of things

over deliberation and over diligence can backfire sometimes

gud luck for ur purchase
    CommentQuote
  • Haha I know bro. If it wasn't for Jaypee's delays and question mark on delivery I wouldve done the deal long back

Anyways if someone has a unit in tower 16 unit 1 pm me
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

Someone I know is looking to buy a flat in this project for end use after 8-9 years, as they are nri family.

I havent followed GROUND / ACTUAL rates for this project for about 5-6 months now....

Kindly inform about ACTUAL ATES .....Not from property webstes...

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

Someone I know is looking to buy a flat in this project for end use after 8-9 years, as they are nri family.

I havent followed GROUND / ACTUAL rates for this project for about 5-6 months now....

thanks

End use after 8-9 years????hehehe... are you being sarcastic....as far as i know you recommend everyone to stay of Noida....how come you were not able to convince this family to not invest in Noida specially a JP project?

Anyways the ongoing rate for KBA is somewhere in the range of 4500-4800.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

thanks

What you find unique that failed to convince ur client to buy a jaypee project. I appreaciate you finally like a proect which imo should be a headline news. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote