Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can somebody please tell me what this is? It will help me in deciding the unit i will buy.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Can somebody please tell me what this is? It will help me in deciding the unit i will buy.

Oh my God !! Looks like a spaceship landed at Wishtown

Dude, it's a swimming pool :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Swimming Pool? U r joking right? Swimming pool must be in the club.

Is this a round about or a parking ? Is anybody having a sure answer
    CommentQuote
  • It is the central boulevard of the project in the middle of park.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Its really difficult buying a property. Now that I hav finally decided the units i want to buy after searching the market for months I cant get a deal with max cheque. I am a salaried person who will apply for loan. How can i pay a bag full of cash. Brokers say login is of 2950. Nobody will take max cheque. They will take cheque @3200 max
    CommentQuote
    Its really difficult buying a property. Now that I hav finally decided the units i want to buy after searching the market for months I cant get a deal with max cheque. I am a salaried person who will apply for loan. How can i pay a bag full of cash. Brokers say login is of 2950. Nobody will take max cheque. They will take cheque @3200 max

Which units/towers you finalized on ....
    CommentQuote
    Its really difficult buying a property. Now that I hav finally decided the units i want to buy after searching the market for months I cant get a deal with max cheque. I am a salaried person who will apply for loan. How can i pay a bag full of cash. Brokers say login is of 2950. Nobody will take max cheque. They will take cheque @3200 max

Several nearly complete projects available in rate around 5200-5400(all inclusive) with attractive payment plan 50:50 with full white deal. Better to opt for that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Which units/towers you finalized on ....

Tower 16 unit 1 1420 Sq ft
    OR
    Tower 18 unit 2 1320 Sq ft

I honestly prefer the one in tower 18
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Several nearly complete projects available in rate around 5200-5400(all inclusive) with attractive payment plan 50:50 with full white deal. Better to opt for that.

Rahul, As per my knowledge the only units available in these plans are penthouses or bigger size units. All small size units are sold out. Besides, I dont think the location of Krescent, Kasa, Klassic, Kosmos is comparable to KBA.

Do you have info on any other worthwile project from an end use perspective available in this plan that suits the 75 lakh budget
    CommentQuote
  • Zero activity on KBA thread. Similar to the construction at site
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

KBA is a good project mate.
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh sir i always follow ur comments n thoughts n i also feel all r based on logics but kba thread is not as active as other projects n u always rated it as good project. in reality also there is not much of sale purchase also not happening. i am also invisted in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

Dinesh Ji, I agree its a good project, I seriously want to buy a unit here. But the scary thought of jaypee not being able to deliver is holding me back. Youre right that the structure is mostly complete. But what if it was only to extract most of the payment as per CLP. What if they just transfer the labour from here to other unfinished projects like Krescent to extract payments. Now that they have got 95% payment no incentive to continue speed of work. Theyll probably go slow on finishing
    CommentQuote
    Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

Sir, no offense. But most of the towers in KBA are 19 floors only. So construction of 4-5 floors in one year isnt something to laud about. The 25 odd floor towers (housing the 4BHKs) are still constructed only till 17 floor.
    CommentQuote

Dinesh Ji, I want to ask you something very simple. Why is KBA priced 500 Rs higher than KPA. It cant be just the dividing road between GC and Non GC side. Is there difference in Specs.

Lesser towers in KPA and lesser floors. Similar land area. Then why not invest in KPA rather than KBA. Im getting deals around 4200 per sq ft whereas KBA costs around 4700.
    CommentQuote