Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post
    Pics have been updated on Jaypee website for various projects including KBA. Here, most of the towers have reached 8th Floor. The progress is cool one floor per month since last 3-4 months. Nothing exceptional but not too bad either.

Interestingly, the IREF thread of another project of Jaypee (in the same peer group i.e. non GC) Garden Isle is quite active and people are talking about price hike every couple weeks. The status on the ground is pathetic to say the least. Even after two years (could be more) of launch, the construction has not yet begun. It seems the piling work is still in progress.

I have never seen any one on the thread getting agitated about the (lack of) construction in their project. Good luck to them!!
    Delay in JP projects is a given....everyone knows and talk about it....refer Orchards, Kosmos,Aman thread which are among the most active JP threads.

I have heard the most staunchest of JP supporters on this forum accept that JP delay is not acceptable and a very big issue.

Comment

How much delay is acceptable?

If the construction begins tomorrow, the structure would take 42 months one floor per month (some of the towers are G+38), another 24 months for internal works and we could easily set aside 6 months for being a Jaypee project. It adds up to another 5-6 years from now.

It looks like Modi would complete his first tenure as the PM before someone gets the possession of Garden Isle :-)

Comment

Hi wt is current price for kba going on. Pl also suggest should 1 invest in this project or stay away from it

Comment

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post
          How much delay is acceptable?

If the construction begins tomorrow, the structure would take 42 months one floor per month (some of the towers are G+38), another 24 months for internal works and we could easily set aside 6 months for being a Jaypee project. It adds up to another 5-6 years from now.

It looks like Modi would complete his first tenure as the PM before someone gets the possession of Garden Isle :-)
          Indeed. GI would take a lot of time to deliver. However, one hope could be that they push for 2 floors a month and simultaneously work on brickwork extra to deliver sooner. With jaypee this maybe asking for a lot. But with lots of projects nearing completion we never know. Jaypee may expedite the process for GI. Though difficult to say. The one thing that's certain is that the project would be delayed a lot. How much can that be reduced by only time will tell.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by rishimehra View Post
            Hi wt is current price for kba going on. Pl also suggest should 1 invest in this project or stay away from it
            BSP of 4600 appx for good units. As per me its a good buy. Go through the earlier part of the thread you will find some fair evaluation of the project.

Comment

The best way to find out the price is to visit websites like 100-1 acres *** com. Before you make your decision in favour of KBA, please keep in mind that its delivery is at least 3 years away and even in CLP, approx. 60% payment has gone. Those who bought it under PDP (partial down-payment) plan have already paid 95% of the total consideration.

It is a relatively low-density project offering a feeling of open-ness unlike the concrete jungles available at similar prices on Noida E-way. The floor plans for some of the towers (swastika shaped) are also brilliant.

All the best for your search.

Comment

i agree with u but y this project is not so popular among forum members. i am offered for 4 bhk at rs5000 sq ft n broker is telling me it can be done at 4800. this apartment is 3 side open. pl advice

Comment

i agree with u but y this project is not so popular among forum members. i am offered for 4 bhk at rs5000 sq ft n broker is telling me it can be done at 4800. this apartment is 3 side open. pl advice

You are right....KPA and KBA are not discussed as much as they should be....their plots are discussed in details though. Both these projects have a lot of open space as they are next to plots which are not going to be more than 2 floors. The advantage of KBA is that it lies on the posh side of JP projects with projects like Orchards , Kube etc next to it.

It is more expensive than KPA but is definitely a better option if you have the money.

I guess once KOSMOS and Klassic get delivered...then lime light will be on KPA and KBA.

Comment

Kalypso Court and Imperial Court are also less popular than (say) Orchards on this forum. Does it make a difference to their respective inherent values? I don't think so.

Having said that, you have to visit the site to see the open spaces available around the 4 BHK towers. Its big and could have a couple Tennis Courts between them. Once the place becomes habitable, it could be the envy of the owners of Orchards Non-GC facing flats. They would wonder if the premium they paid for it was worth it.

P.S.: KBA flats don't have great specs. Once a person moves in, he/she needs to spend a few lakhs to restore things to their individual taste/affordability.

Comment

Pl also suggest about price being offered. Price offered is the right price to enter. Also pl tell y all jaypee projects r under valued than other projects in ew

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X