Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I saw the site yesterday. Labour deployed in the towers is tooooo less compared to the work left. Most of this little labour on this site was in towers where roof shaft has not been put. Tried clicking some pictures but was stopped by a man on the site who said he represents jaypee and not from any contractor. Asked him for updates on the project and this is what his PoV
    1. Excavation for kba and orchards started together. Progress is to be seen . Kba has given fastest construction in wish town
    2. Ahluwalia, comp, and bl goyal are the 3 contractors for this project. Ahluwalia has the highest number of towers. About 11 out of the 22. Comp has towers 15-18 and the rest with goyal.
    3. Jaypee has not given any orders to slow down the work at least in kba right now. Contractors have overachieved the construction target. This guy was even expecting his performance bonus to come shortly
    4. Some towers have started plaster work and door frames, shuttering job etc
    5. Possession will be given in 1.5 years from today

    I then went to the site office to meet a direct sales representative. Luckily I found a friend working for jaypee and asked for his PoV. His views were:
    1. No property in noida and g noida like wt when completed but there is a huge 'when' attached
    2. Would not invest his own money in jaypee.
    3. Company has debt problem but is trying to reduce it. Salary comes every month unlike unitech but is coming later than usual
    4. Company did well in jaiprakash gaur days but the third generation comprises of many cousin sisters and brothers. Everyone wants decision making power and this leads to conflicts within the management. No unity in Management
    5. Construction is slow as jaypee gives headaches to contractors in giving payment. Some contractors have struggled to take payments of as low as 1 crore from jaypee for 1-2 years
    6. L and t is out of kube coz of payment issues and is only working on few towers in orchards

    All in all he advised me not to invest here coz of the risk
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED for Buying Right Now.....Untill unless you are willing to wait for AT LEAST 5 - 6 Years

    Jaypee cannot even guarantee a Complete Project even when its 98% complete !!!
    Pavillion buyers will vouch for that

    Jaypee IS AN INVESTOR DRIVEN COMPANY LIKE 3C.....AND IS FULL OF INVESTORS....ITS FULL OF INVESTORS

    Many exitted ...BUT MANY ARE STILL THERE.....and they will make an Exit BEFORE REGISTRY

    So Dont worry about Inventory....

    BUY IN JAYPEE ONLY WHEN ITS ALMOST READY FOR POSSESSION and final touches are going on......

    Investors will make an exit that time

    Jaypee is a big project and WILL NOT BE FULLY READY BEFORE 10-12 YEARS

    A project which IS FULLY COMPLETING will always get max premium

    ATS Hamlet, PRP are examples.

    In any project which has construction going on...WILL NOT GET MAX. PREMIUM

    Even if KB is ready....there will be lot of construction going around it.....so it WONT be in Great demand
    CommentQuote
  • Has jaypee increased the super area for flats in KBA? Price list on their website says 3BHK size 1740. Can anyone confirm this? I wanted to buy the 1420 size but that doesnt show on the price list.
    CommentQuote
  • JP has written letters to Kensington Bulevard allottees that the possession will be delivered in Nov.2016. This means a delay of 3 years. this delay will mean 36% INTEREST ON BANK LOANS in addition to other repercussions. Aren't they obliged to compensate this loss.
    CommentQuote
  • in my opinion all the allottees of KB should ask JP in one voice to compensate for the abnormal delay in the delivery of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the list of ongoing projects for Ahluwalia contracts as per their website. Look at project No. 7....
    Stipulated date of completion for 12 towers under them was 10/9/2014!!!!!! Is nobody accountable anymore?
    Big names.. L&T, Ahluwalia, leighton.... all nonsense!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I saw the site yesterday. Labour deployed in the towers is tooooo less compared to the work left. Most of this little labour on this site was in towers where roof shaft has not been put. Tried clicking some pictures but was stopped by a man on the site who said he represents jaypee and not from any contractor. Asked him for updates on the project and this is what his PoV
    1. Excavation for kba and orchards started together. Progress is to be seen . Kba has given fastest construction in wish town
    2. Ahluwalia, comp, and bl goyal are the 3 contractors for this project. Ahluwalia has the highest number of towers. About 11 out of the 22. Comp has towers 15-18 and the rest with goyal.
    3. Jaypee has not given any orders to slow down the work at least in kba right now. Contractors have overachieved the construction target. This guy was even expecting his performance bonus to come shortly
    4. Some towers have started plaster work and door frames, shuttering job etc
    5. Possession will be given in 1.5 years from today

    I then went to the site office to meet a direct sales representative. Luckily I found a friend working for jaypee and asked for his PoV. His views were:
    1. No property in noida and g noida like wt when completed but there is a huge 'when' attached
    2. Would not invest his own money in jaypee.
    3. Company has debt problem but is trying to reduce it. Salary comes every month unlike unitech but is coming later than usual
    4. Company did well in jaiprakash gaur days but the third generation comprises of many cousin sisters and brothers. Everyone wants decision making power and this leads to conflicts within the management. No unity in Management
    5. Construction is slow as jaypee gives headaches to contractors in giving payment. Some contractors have struggled to take payments of as low as 1 crore from jaypee for 1-2 years
    6. L and t is out of kube coz of payment issues and is only working on few towers in orchards

    All in all he advised me not to invest here coz of the risk


    Well take advise from existing customers ---Well take advise from existing customers ---
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    This is the list of ongoing projects for Ahluwalia contracts as per their website. Look at project No. 7....
    Stipulated date of completion for 12 towers under them was 10/9/2014!!!!!! Is nobody accountable anymore?
    Big names.. L&T, Ahluwalia, leighton.... all nonsense!


    Contractors do the construction only when they get paid by builders. There is no point in blaming construction contractors.

    Originally Posted by joginderd
    JP has written letters to Kensington Bulevard allottees that the possession will be delivered in Nov.2016. This means a delay of 3 years. this delay will mean 36% INTEREST ON BANK LOANS in addition to other repercussions. Aren't they obliged to compensate this loss.


    As compensation, you are being rewarded with super area increase. Pay extra for increased super area now and then pay extra for maintenance for the rest of your life. What else do you need?

    Originally Posted by delhite
    Trust me guyz.. Jaypee would give handsome return.... Just wait and watch.. When people start saying exit.. Means hold it tightly.... Mark my words.. Sell only if you need money urgently.. coming days Jaypee Properties going to give handsome return....

    Again.. Do not sell your Jaypee property... In Next 1 or 1.5 year you will see trend changing..


    In 2010 also, folks were predicting the same.

    Take a look at first page of this thread and even Zohaib was recommending this project and now even he has changed his tune.
    CommentQuote
  • My dear....Real estate like any other Investment..or purchase is based on speculation first...and then watching ground realities

    One can buy UC flat based on Past record and history of builder.....but during course of time...one cannot fall asleep

    If one notices there is some problem with builder or prject....its best to exit


    People think...ki property le lo...aur so jao...

    aise nahin property lee jaati

    forget builder....i would say..even if the city, sector, etc has some issues..exit

    Upto 2010-11 I found Greater NOIDA Pretty good buy ....but greound realties showed that its turning out to be a flop show...so now i dont

    Tmoorw if U.P gvt and babus wake up and do something really well for Gnoida at ground level...i will recommend it again

    Ground reality is most imp
    CommentQuote
  • Keep listening to this false prophet.

    Remember how rich he became eating all your brokerages.
    CommentQuote
  • Bass kar yaar... Stop trolling all threads with your repetitive posts...

    You have had nothing new to add since the time you stopped broking for BOP and Jaypee. Just stop it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    My dear....Real estate like any other Investment..or purchase is based on speculation first...and then watching ground realities

    One can buy UC flat based on Past record and history of builder.....but during course of time...one cannot fall asleep

    If one notices there is some problem with builder or prject....its best to exit


    People think...ki property le lo...aur so jao...

    aise nahin property lee jaati

    forget builder....i would say..even if the city, sector, etc has some issues..exit

    Upto 2010-11 I found Greater NOIDA Pretty good buy ....but greound realties showed that its turning out to be a flop show...so now i dont

    Tmoorw if U.P gvt and babus wake up and do something really well for Gnoida at ground level...i will recommend it again

    Ground reality is most imp

    zohaib 1 kaam kar

    jus write "abc123"

    WE all will understand what u want to say

    dont bother to write long threads
    CommentQuote
  • hey munju 420

    sup
    CommentQuote
  • thanx munju 420

    will b thr
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday in front of me in my ex colleague office in noida.....a deal was finalised....4700 psf all incl. for a 4 bhk , 3rd floor Unit, in this project
    CommentQuote