Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

I feel currently the edge is with brokers if you want to purchase a unit in Kasa or KBA/KPA. All these projects are shown as 'Sold Out' on jaypee site so customer can't say I will go buy fresh.

JP has increased the price of these projects in the range of 4700-5000. A month back KBA prices were shown in the range of 4250-4350 on 99 acres.

Now if the customer shows real interest in a purchase then broker can manipulate him on many grounds saying no availability, high demand, price increase by JP, no fresh unit etc etc.

So be careful when trying to get a unit at this time. You will have to bargain just right and make sure no one is taking your advantage.

Comment

if month back price was 4250-4350 a month back then can't be so much jump in price as there are not to many buyers around. guys wt u hink abt tower 19 4 bhk and unit no 4 on higher floors.

Comment

Older projects like KASA, KBA are more worth for money vs GI.
        Ex. 2 BHK size is 1305 in GI being charged at 5000 BSP in fresh.
        You can get a 3BHK in KASA / KBA in roughly the same size & specs and at approx the same BSP.
        Once people start realizing above point there will be another spurt in the KBA / KASA price.
        Eventually the carpet area per sqft price will get aligned for all the similar spec projects in non GC side of WT

Comment

Originally posted by singh83 View Post
          Nothing much difference b/w KB and Kasa as far as specifications are concerned.

1. I think Kasa has a provision for split air condition where as KB doesn't have.

Other differences apart from specification are

2. KB is surrounded by plots (openness) but doesn't have the Central Park as big as Kasa (nearly abt 3.5 acres)

3. Kasa is close to expressway and Jaypee commercial and exactly opposite to Omaxe Grand where as KB is around 1 km inside.
          While I agree with points 2 and 3, you may check again on point 1.

As per the Jaypee website, both Kasa and KB have Provision for Split Air Conditioning. You can check under specifications for respective projects. The intriguing part is the Unit Plan for 3 BHK apartments of Kasa Isles. In almost all the clusters, one of the bedrooms shares the walls with other two and is literally sandwiched between the other two - awful. The layout of individual units is much better in KB.

For some people closeness to commercials and e-way is more important - KI is for them.

Comment

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post

As per the Jaypee website, both Kasa and KB have Provision for Split Air Conditioning. You can check under specifications for respective projects. The intriguing part is the Unit Plan for 3 BHK apartments of Kasa Isles. In almost all the clusters, one of the bedrooms shares the walls with other two and is literally sandwiched between the other two - awful. The layout of individual units is much better in KB.

For some people closeness to commercials and e-way is more important - KI is for them.
            Whats wrong with the plan if the two walls are shared. Awful - how?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

In KBA 3BHK plans u can literally peep in all the 3 bedrooms from drawing room.
              All plans will have their own plus and minus.
              Should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Btw in many 3 BHK units in KBA as well one of the bedrooms shares the walls with other two and is sandwitched bw the other 2 bedrooms.

Comment

wt diff. it makes if we have shared walls. i our existing houses there must be also shared walls.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                    4500 - 4600 all inclusive...is what you should aim at...
                    Bro 4500 AI means approx 4000BSP. I don't think there are units available at this price. 4500-4600 BSP is the prevailing market rate.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Whats wrong with the plan if the two walls are shared. Awful - how?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                      Perhaps, awful was too strong a word. However, if you look at the two typical unit plans, you would appreciate that the KBA has got it smarter and the Master Bedroom (encircled No 2 in the plan below) has more privacy.

In Kasa, the arrangement of bedrooms is funny - to put it mildly.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by CapsLock; July 20 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X