Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Yesterday in front of me in my ex colleague office in noida.....a deal was finalised....4700 psf all incl. for a 4 bhk , 3rd floor Unit, in this project

which tower ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    which tower ?

I didnt ask that...I was sitiing with my friend and ex collegue when his subordinate came into his office to take large printouts of unit plan, etc....which i recognised as KBA 4 bhk.

I casually asked him about market in this projects, he said that client is outside and has just signed papers and given cheque for a 4 bhk unit on 3rd floor ..rate he said deal was 4700 all incl .

didnt inquire about anything else.

thats all
    CommentQuote
  • KBA Status

Hi Guys,

This forum has gone silent. Does anyone know the current status of KBA. Is any work happening on site? For months, website shows "Plastering in progress". Did anyone of you visit the actual site recently? Is any work on finishing going on? Please share info..

Regards..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prop_newbie
    Hi Guys,

This forum has gone silent. Does anyone know the current status of KBA. Is any work happening on site? For months, website shows "Plastering in progress". Did anyone of you visit the actual site recently? Is any work on finishing going on? Please share info..

Regards..

Which tower is your unit in? I visited the T 15-18 block. Plaster work has started in 15 and progressed in lower floors. 16 & 17 have finished top floor and only water tank needs to be installed. When i walked inside the towers water was dripping and collected everywhere suggesting that they are watering the walls for plastering. A water pipe was there on all the floors. The work is slow.
    CommentQuote
  • My unit is in Tower 3. Does anyone have latest status on this? Did anyone happen to visit lately?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks...can you please help me with this info as I got transferred from NCR and can't visit in the near future..
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't go inside the towers couple of days back. But from the outside, work seemed slow, didn't see many workers. I will get back to you if I visit again. Any specific floor/unit you want me to visit. I could share pics for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Anurag Bhai, I vist the site around once in 2 months. There is no difference in progress. I have been observing since Dussehra Last year. the little labor that you see is busy on the towers which haven't completed structure. There is absolutely no work in progress for internal and exterior plaster. God knows when they will start finishing works at this pace.

Plaster, Tiling, Paint, Window & door frames, fixtures and fittings, water and electricity connections. All of this in the normal scenario would take up to 1.5 years easily. With Jaypee assume it can go upto 3 years.

Don't expect possession before Q12018.
    CommentQuote
  • Orchard and Knight Court guy met senior Guar (J P Gaur) and express their concern about delay and quality etc. Is there any meeting of KBA also
    CommentQuote
  • Any thoughts please?

Is it a decent deal at 4200 BSP in KBA; for one of the higher floors? Specifically in one of those 4 "Cross" type G+29 towers i.e., Tower 1, Tower 4 and Tower 7 in an external side facing unit.

This is inspite the fact that the construction is woefully slow thanks to the contractor BL GOYAL not receiving funds from JP (Reference: Based on inputs from the site manager of BL GOYAL, sitting in the tinned office opposite Tower 1)

Effectively the price comes would out to be about ~4800+ all inclusive, i guess so.

Thanks in advance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKNoida
    Any thoughts please?

Is it a decent deal at 4200 BSP in KBA; for one of the higher floors? Specifically in one of those 4 "Cross" type G+29 towers i.e., Tower 1, Tower 4 and Tower 7 in an external side facing unit.

This is inspite the fact that the construction is woefully slow thanks to the contractor BL GOYAL not receiving funds from JP (Reference: Based on inputs from the site manager of BL GOYAL, sitting in the tinned office opposite Tower 1)

Effectively the price comes would out to be about ~4800+ all inclusive, i guess so.

Thanks in advance

bsp etc rates are deceptive .... figure out how much money was invested (including service and other taxes) and for how long ... use compounding formula(A=P(1+r/n)^n*t ) to calculate the cost to the investor at 12% interest rates ... if taken on loan then use 15% interest rate .... try to get a deal where sale price is close to or less than compounded principal ...
    CommentQuote
  • Ii would recommend you to STAY AWAY from ANY Jaypee project......untill unless its READY FOR POSSESSION

Investors will EXIT WHEN thats about to happen...and you will get good deals..

There is MORE THAN ENOUGH supply in jaypee itself...forget other sectors of noida expressway

My recommendation...STAY AWAY from jaypee...invest in liquid and safe investemtn like FD, etc....and Watch the trends closely.....come back when project is OFFERED POSSESSION

ONLY A TOP CLASS MORON Investor will get his Investment REGISTERED in Noida authority.....he has no choice but to exit

Jaypee is FULL OF INVESTORS......its not ATS or purvanchal where a large chunk is end user

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib,
    But waiting to invest when time of possession is near, especially one is particular about the direction/facing/floor of the unit, could also mean choosing between two things:
    1. Limited availability of units and hence not much choice of units available OR
    2. Shelling out a higher rate, to get the unit of your choice, which otherwise you can get at a lower price when the time of possession is 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
  • When the first of these projects on noida expressway....LOTUS BOULEVARD.....was offered possession....Did inventories go down...or prices shoot up ????

There are 5 lakh projects UC within a radius of 10 kms......

Jaypee itself has THOUSANDS of flats UC

So be careful....

I will NOT ADVICE anyone to buy Anything UC in jaypee.....Only READY FOR POSESSION....not even "Possession soon"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Ii would recommend you to STAY AWAY from ANY Jaypee project......untill unless its READY FOR POSSESSION

Investors will EXIT WHEN thats about to happen...and you will get good deals..

There is MORE THAN ENOUGH supply in jaypee itself...forget other sectors of noida expressway

My recommendation...STAY AWAY from jaypee...invest in liquid and safe investemtn like FD, etc....and Watch the trends closely.....come back when project is OFFERED POSSESSION

ONLY A TOP CLASS MORON Investor will get his Investment REGISTERED in Noida authority.....he has no choice but to exit

Jaypee is FULL OF INVESTORS......its not ATS or purvanchal where a large chunk is end user

Enjoy

Clearly strategy of Zohaib - i will pick up at rock bottom prices and sell it to MKNOIDA of the world later on at huge premium ....

Smart investors see this clearly ... This is the best time to pick RTM or Near RTM units at rock bottom prices ....

You gotta take some risk ... in order to make good gains ...

Otherwise, come back later - as part of bhed-chaal and get screwed ...
    CommentQuote