Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
    Bro 4500 AI means approx 4000BSP. I don't think there are units available at this price. 4500-4600 BSP is the prevailing market rate.

What is Prevailing market Trend ???

Glimpses already seen in past 1 month....

By Diwali....You will see more

By 2014 Mid....A lot more

All inclusive rates in projects which are nearing possession in 12 - 15 months are around 4800 psf all inclusive...

KBA is not an exclusive Premium project...Its very similar to projects all around 137 area...I call it Khichdi projects...1,2,3,4 bhk ...All in one !!!!

4600 All incl...Very much the price one should Aim for IF AT ALL he wants this project.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

All inclusive rates in projects which are nearing possession in 12 - 15 months are around 4800 psf all inclusive...

KBA is not an exclusive Premium project...Its very similar to projects all around 137 area...I call it Khichdi projects...1,2,3,4 bhk ...All in one !!!!

4600 All incl...Very much the price one should Aim for IF AT ALL he wants this project.

Buying the Trend:

Going to the theory of Zohaib (I have great respect for him) may I suggest all the owners in KBA (and possibly elsewhere) to get rid of their respective units and jump back in mid-2014. All would be making handsome profits and also earn some interest on the money accrued from the sales by putting it safely in an FD for one year.

Sell at 4600 AI today, you would get it back at 4200 AI next year. The delivery of the project is three years away anyways. Cool, isn't it?
      Last edited by CapsLock; July 20 2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Anyone interested in selling their 4BHK 2250sqft unit? Please PM me.

Comment

Once a person ownes a Real estate under construction what could be the circumstances he would be selling his unit.
          If he is a investor/end user-
          1. Desperate for money, he will sell of within a limited time frame at a reasonable offer.
          2. Having deep pockets, paid off maximum (>60%) of the actual price. If he is not in a hurry to sell, he will offload his investment only at a sizable targetted profit amount. He can wait and tide over bad market phase.

I understand builders & developers might be streached and can reduce rates of their inventories but to assume secondary market sellers will respond in the same way may not be correct.
          remember secondary maket consists of investors and end uses from a very wide spectrum of professions in india and abroad.
          There is a definite possiblity some secondary market sellers get impatient / desperate and offload at reduced prices. Availablity of such units will be function ( controlled ) of time. Ex depending of the total size of builder project there will be x (3-5) units available for sale at any point of time at reduced prices and all buyers competing to buy them.
          Last edited by bhuwan; July 20 2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I guess you are not in tune with the market that exists currently...4600 all inclusive for KBA.....hehehe in your dreams man.... i rated you much more than this but it seems you have lost your edge and are living in past tense.....no offense.

Comment

I had meet couple of broker in tower19 unit 4 no offer is less then 4800

Comment

Even a car salesman takes few days and weeks to give you best rates.

This is resale property.....Takes time..

No Hurry....Rates are Not going anywhere...i said this 6 months back...it was clear then....and its clearer Now....

You have all the time to negotiate.

@Capslock....Real Estate is neither Gold or Stocks..which can be sold in a few moments.
                Untill Unless a Property is SOLD....it hasnt given you returns.
                Paper prices...website prices...broker prices...on email...phone...etc are useless...Actual rates are different for a Buyer...and different for a seller.
                A Broker may offer you the moon on phone....he knows 90% of you guys are calling in..mailing him...to TRACK the market.

He is not a fool to throw away his cards like that....to casual visits..calls...emails..etc etc

Jab bayaney ka cash saamney hota hai...Post dated cheque table pe hota hai......with all docs in place....wahaan se negotiations START hoti hain.

Noida ke saath problem yeh hai....ki There is simply too much supply....Its Absurd.....No builder will reduce his prices...with 70-80% project sold out...he his already achieved his target....he doesnt care about the rest 20-30%......

Investor when making an exit.....will have competition.....and that will spoil the show....

Dont worry about Builder...he has sitting pretty...

Untill Unless a property doesnt give you 15% returns p.a....its considered average investment
                10% return p.a ...Is considered a Loss.

Like there is a time to ENTER...there is always a time to EXIT.

Broker made when selling fresh....and he will make when selling in resale....phansega Investor

Comment

Why price of penthouse r more by 500psf. But bigger the propert prices should be less

Comment

No Hurry....Rates are Not going anywhere...i said this 6 months back...it was clear then....and its clearer Now....

@Capslock....Real Estate is neither Gold or Stocks..which can be sold in a few moments.
                    Paper prices...website prices...broker prices...on email...phone...etc are useless...Actual rates are different for a Buyer...and different for a seller.
                    A Broker may offer you the moon on phone....he knows 90% of you guys are calling in..mailing him...to TRACK the market.

He is not a fool to throw away his cards like that....to casual visits..calls...emails..etc etc

Jab bayaney ka cash saamney hota hai...Post dated cheque table pe hota hai......with all docs in place....wahaan se negotiations START hoti hain.

Noida ke saath problem yeh hai....ki There is simply too much supply....Its Absurd.....No builder will reduce his prices...with 70-80% project sold out...he his already achieved his target....he doesnt care about the rest 20-30%......

Investor when making an exit.....will have competition.....and that will spoil the show....

Untill Unless a property doesnt give you 15% returns p.a....its considered average investment

Broker made when selling fresh....and he will make when selling in resale....phansega Investor
                    There are three type of people who buy property:

- End users/first time property buyers(maximum number)
                    - Long term investors with deep pockets
                    - Short term investors

Short term investors are at most risk if rates don't increase according to their plans.

Now if Noida market has more number of short term investors(which I don't think) and they are forced to do panic selling then rates may show some slowdown in specific projects/areas.

But thinking that whole of Noida prices are going to crash because of panic sales is plain stupidity.

Comment

Please find me a deal in kube at 4800 bsp. Lower floor, park facimg..
                      If not, then quit talking B.S. .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X