Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Folks...can you please help me with this info as I got transferred from NCR and can't visit in the near future..
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't go inside the towers couple of days back. But from the outside, work seemed slow, didn't see many workers. I will get back to you if I visit again. Any specific floor/unit you want me to visit. I could share pics for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Anurag Bhai, I vist the site around once in 2 months. There is no difference in progress. I have been observing since Dussehra Last year. the little labor that you see is busy on the towers which haven't completed structure. There is absolutely no work in progress for internal and exterior plaster. God knows when they will start finishing works at this pace.

Plaster, Tiling, Paint, Window & door frames, fixtures and fittings, water and electricity connections. All of this in the normal scenario would take up to 1.5 years easily. With Jaypee assume it can go upto 3 years.

Don't expect possession before Q12018.
    CommentQuote
  • Orchard and Knight Court guy met senior Guar (J P Gaur) and express their concern about delay and quality etc. Is there any meeting of KBA also
    CommentQuote
  • Any thoughts please?

Is it a decent deal at 4200 BSP in KBA; for one of the higher floors? Specifically in one of those 4 "Cross" type G+29 towers i.e., Tower 1, Tower 4 and Tower 7 in an external side facing unit.

This is inspite the fact that the construction is woefully slow thanks to the contractor BL GOYAL not receiving funds from JP (Reference: Based on inputs from the site manager of BL GOYAL, sitting in the tinned office opposite Tower 1)

Effectively the price comes would out to be about ~4800+ all inclusive, i guess so.

Thanks in advance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKNoida
    Any thoughts please?

Is it a decent deal at 4200 BSP in KBA; for one of the higher floors? Specifically in one of those 4 "Cross" type G+29 towers i.e., Tower 1, Tower 4 and Tower 7 in an external side facing unit.

This is inspite the fact that the construction is woefully slow thanks to the contractor BL GOYAL not receiving funds from JP (Reference: Based on inputs from the site manager of BL GOYAL, sitting in the tinned office opposite Tower 1)

Effectively the price comes would out to be about ~4800+ all inclusive, i guess so.

Thanks in advance

bsp etc rates are deceptive .... figure out how much money was invested (including service and other taxes) and for how long ... use compounding formula(A=P(1+r/n)^n*t ) to calculate the cost to the investor at 12% interest rates ... if taken on loan then use 15% interest rate .... try to get a deal where sale price is close to or less than compounded principal ...
    CommentQuote
  • Ii would recommend you to STAY AWAY from ANY Jaypee project......untill unless its READY FOR POSSESSION

Investors will EXIT WHEN thats about to happen...and you will get good deals..

There is MORE THAN ENOUGH supply in jaypee itself...forget other sectors of noida expressway

My recommendation...STAY AWAY from jaypee...invest in liquid and safe investemtn like FD, etc....and Watch the trends closely.....come back when project is OFFERED POSSESSION

ONLY A TOP CLASS MORON Investor will get his Investment REGISTERED in Noida authority.....he has no choice but to exit

Jaypee is FULL OF INVESTORS......its not ATS or purvanchal where a large chunk is end user

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib,
    But waiting to invest when time of possession is near, especially one is particular about the direction/facing/floor of the unit, could also mean choosing between two things:
    1. Limited availability of units and hence not much choice of units available OR
    2. Shelling out a higher rate, to get the unit of your choice, which otherwise you can get at a lower price when the time of possession is 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
  • When the first of these projects on noida expressway....LOTUS BOULEVARD.....was offered possession....Did inventories go down...or prices shoot up ????

There are 5 lakh projects UC within a radius of 10 kms......

Jaypee itself has THOUSANDS of flats UC

So be careful....

I will NOT ADVICE anyone to buy Anything UC in jaypee.....Only READY FOR POSESSION....not even "Possession soon"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Ii would recommend you to STAY AWAY from ANY Jaypee project......untill unless its READY FOR POSSESSION

Investors will EXIT WHEN thats about to happen...and you will get good deals..

There is MORE THAN ENOUGH supply in jaypee itself...forget other sectors of noida expressway

My recommendation...STAY AWAY from jaypee...invest in liquid and safe investemtn like FD, etc....and Watch the trends closely.....come back when project is OFFERED POSSESSION

ONLY A TOP CLASS MORON Investor will get his Investment REGISTERED in Noida authority.....he has no choice but to exit

Jaypee is FULL OF INVESTORS......its not ATS or purvanchal where a large chunk is end user

Enjoy

Clearly strategy of Zohaib - i will pick up at rock bottom prices and sell it to MKNOIDA of the world later on at huge premium ....

Smart investors see this clearly ... This is the best time to pick RTM or Near RTM units at rock bottom prices ....

You gotta take some risk ... in order to make good gains ...

Otherwise, come back later - as part of bhed-chaal and get screwed ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Clearly strategy of Zohaib - i will pick up at rock bottom prices and sell it to MKNOIDA of the world later on at huge premium ....

Smart investors see this clearly ... This is the best time to pick RTM or Near RTM units at rock bottom prices ....

You gotta take some risk ... in order to make good gains ...

Otherwise, come back later - as part of bhed-chaal and get screwed ...

Mr.Shaurya....You seem to be casually ignoring the FACT that more than 5 lakh Flats are UC in a radius of 10 kms.

This is NOT my statement...but a Fact which I highlighted NOT NOW....BUT since 2012

Also not to forget 90%+ Of this Humongous supply is M.I.G....Meaning Budget Segment...

To add to the woes.....There will be Soon EXCELLENT connectivity between Noida extension, Noida expressway and Main Noida....meaning the Budget buyer wont even have to bother much about DISTANCE (Like in the case of Greater Noida main)

My strategy was put out in the open by me way back in 2012...when people were talking about rates reaching 7000-8000 psf in 2014....I was the ONLY person on this forum who Warned Investors of the mess they are landing themselves into.....I HAD EXITTED NOIDA FLAT MARKET Back then...and how that decision was....is for everyone to see.

You seem to be under an impression that somehow everyone in NCR will be interested to buy in noida.....whereas it will be just the opposite....REASON ?????

As a Businessman....I know simple time tested rules...here is a reminder....

1. Demand and Supply
    2. Quality

Unfortunately in Noida....both are totally screwed.....

Supply is not Big....Its massive...never seen before in history of NCR.....
    (jaypee alone is making no. of flats which surpass TOTAL NUMBER OF HOUSES in ENTIRE Noida.....(which was developed in past 30 years)

Quality......Noida will have the MOST DENSE and Biggest concrete Jungle Sectors in Entire NCR.....I read some members saying...that ATS village with its balconies full of drying clothes looked so miserble......then gentlemen....just imagine what will happen to others.

Mr.Shaurya....Do you know WHY instead of having so many Cheaper, far better, better located, low density RTM flats in Noida are NOT Advised by Brokers ?????

I will tell you....

You CANT make the Buyer "DREAM" in such deals....the Buyer will come and see and check every minute detail....its a lot of field work ....which no one wants to waste their time on....in UC property...just send the buyer everything on email.....throw in a few marketing fundas...a little pressure and the buyer will take a 1 crore loan and book it in few days..easy

When a project becomes RTM....Buyer gives a hoot about brochures and all fundas and statistics.....thok baja ke leta hai...

So my dear...as an investor.....In a region like Naveda...where Lakhs of flats are UC....and Huge Land bank still to be unlocked (already sold to builders).....the biggest MISTAKE an investor can do is make all the payments...take possession and get the flat registered in his name....the moment THAT is done......he has already lost 50% prospestive buyers

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib well summed up, but in every market there would be projects either RTM or close to RTM that would be worth investing and would give a good return over time (I am not talking of UC as you never know what is delivered and at what price so makes no sense to compare). Having said that the earlier scenario of flipping property in a few months at huge profits are gone. This huge supply would lead to stabilizing of the rates but I still feel there would always be a steady increase in prices of good projects, with small blips on the way.
    NE is not livable in the near future and has the cheap tag attached so may not succeed in the immediate future (remember TATA Nano)
    Greater Noida even after years the prices are still floundering.
    In the main Noida and expressway region the good projects do and would command a premium
    Appreciate any thoughts
    CommentQuote
    Mr.Shaurya....You seem to be casually ignoring the FACT that more than 5 lakh Flats are UC in a radius of 10 kms.

This is NOT my statement...but a Fact which I highlighted NOT NOW....BUT since 2012

Zohaib, I have seen you shouting buy-buy-buy in 2008-2013 period and you even sold Jaypee Agra crap on this form - Every Bakra (You used this word on multiple occation to describe unsuspecting buyers) got trapped - at high prices
    Also not to forget 90%+ Of this Humongous supply is M.I.G....Meaning Budget Segment...

To add to the woes.....There will be Soon EXCELLENT connectivity between Noida extension, Noida expressway and Main Noida....meaning the Budget buyer wont even have to bother much about DISTANCE (Like in the case of Greater Noida main)

My strategy was put out in the open by me way back in 2012...when people were talking about rates reaching 7000-8000 psf in 2014....I was the ONLY person on this forum who Warned Investors of the mess they are landing themselves into.....I HAD EXITTED NOIDA FLAT MARKET Back then...and how that decision was....is for everyone to see.

There is hardly any supply of MIG segment in Noida/Noida Ext/Greater Noida Region for last 5/6 years - Tell me which builder has delivered ? Under Construction market is dead for sure for next 10 years - Builders have screwed their reputation beyond repair - Buyers are more aware now, because they have heard horror stories of their family/relatives/friends in UC real estate market

You seem to be under an impression that somehow everyone in NCR will be interested to buy in noida.....whereas it will be just the opposite....REASON ?????

As a Businessman....I know simple time tested rules...here is a reminder....

1. Demand and Supply
    2. Quality

10 crores new voters were added in 2014 who propelled Mr Modi to power, there will be 15 crores new voters in 2019. Young India needs jobs/place to stay There is huge demand of housing - 2014 DDA auction told the real story ... 15 lakh applications were received for 25k flats -

Unfortunately in Noida....both are totally screwed.....

Supply is not Big....Its massive...never seen before in history of NCR.....
    (jaypee alone is making no. of flats which surpass TOTAL NUMBER OF HOUSES in ENTIRE Noida.....(which was developed in past 30 years)

I see it as opportunity and last chance to own home in vicinity of Delhi

Quality......Noida will have the MOST DENSE and Biggest concrete Jungle Sectors in Entire NCR.....I read some members saying...that ATS village with its balconies full of drying clothes looked so miserble......then gentlemen....just imagine what will happen to others.

With new land acquisition bills - acquiring land will extremely costly - - at these price points Noida flats are palatial - you won't get these specifications at this price point in 2019

Mr.Shaurya....Do you know WHY instead of having so many Cheaper, far better, better located, low density RTM flats in Noida are NOT Advised by Brokers ?????

I asked you specifics on this on numbers and you had no answers - Don't tell me Sector 25 - Jalvayu vihar or Pari Chowk in greater, Noida, They are saturated places - They won't even meet requirement of few hundred flats - let aside Lakhs of flats
    I will tell you....

You CANT make the Buyer "DREAM" in such deals....the Buyer will come and see and check every minute detail....its a lot of field work ....which no one wants to waste their time on....in UC property...just send the buyer everything on email.....throw in a few marketing fundas...a little pressure and the buyer will take a 1 crore loan and book it in few days..easy

This is the last chance to acquire home in Noida at Rs 4500-6500 psf 10% inflation in construction costs, land costs, Cost of capital has made it impossible for builders to launch NEW flats in Noida at Rs 6000 psf

When a project becomes RTM....Buyer gives a hoot about brochures and all fundas and statistics.....thok baja ke leta hai...

Yes, Buyer costs ko bhi dekhta hai - RTM available at the cost of New launch and no risks

So my dear...as an investor.....In a region like Naveda...where Lakhs of flats are UC....and Huge Land bank still to be unlocked (already sold to builders).....the biggest MISTAKE an investor can do is make all the payments...take possession and get the flat registered in his name....the moment THAT is done......he has already lost 50% prospestive buyers

Broker Bol raha hai - hum sun kar ignore kar rahe hain

Bottomline - If you are getting RTM flat in Noida between Rs 4500-6500 AI - go for it - get in at rock bottom costs - (New launch prices) with no Risks - Once in Life time opportunity - AVOID Under Construction Property at all costs

Enjoy

Have Fun
    CommentQuote
  • 1. There is a time to enter AND there is a time for EXIT, Ignore this fact and one can be stuck with a Wrong Investment
    I exitted in 2012...not 2013
    Regd Agra....I did not promote Jaypee Agra but Fatehabad Road area which was hoing at 5000-6000 psy back then....Now do inquire whats the rate there. I managed to buy a Huge parcel of land Bang on fatehabad road near jaypee hotel...which has not doubled in resale value...and I have made it a marriage lawn which goes on rent of Rs.1.5 Lakhs per day
    ONCE AGAIN....I had told people TO GO FOR LAND IN SMALL CITIES whichever is comfortbale to them...

Even now....I advice people to buy commercial land in small towns and make shops and give on rent....Far better than buying 50% loading shops by builders.

The idea Mr.Shaurya is TO UNDERSTAND....that if you want to make money in RE....you have to keep on moving.....

The dialogue....Property never gives loss...IS ONLY FOR LAND....not for pigeon hole super dense flats.....

2. Builders are Not small time investors sitting in some office with a Tie and trying to invest taking home loans.....they will CONTINUE making projects.....Noida is the Milking cow of U.P...and if you think that U.P babus and netas will one fine day say....oh...we dnt have land...we will now not make money...then you are making a Big mistake

For your information....Sectors after 143 (which are very much on the "Proposed" metro routes) HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD to builders...and builders will launch it as and when they please.

With New bridges to link noida and greater noida....more land bank will be unlocked

There is enough land bank supply for builders for next 15 years in NOIDA....yes in noida....not greater noida

3. Last chance to buy a house near delhi.??????.......Way back in 2006-07....no one imagined that a Simple bridge will unlock the biggest land bank of this region....NOIDA EXTENSION.....are you even aware how much land is left there.....along noida expressway.....and just another bridge...and rest of greater noida will connect direct to sector143......just stop your car on expressway once near 3C Oxygen and see the building behind it...Thats Greater Noida....it will be just 4 kms from 3C Oxygen SEZ area

4. Regd RTM low density flats in Noida...Mr.Sharya....do feel free to use the "search option" and enlighten yourself.....You are making the classic mistake of simply comparing rates of property psf of super area...which is nothing but GARBAGE....compare the rates psf of carpet area and you will realise that almost ENTIRE MAIN NOIDA RTM societies are well within the rates psf of carpet area
    I have given dozens of options....many members even went upto the extent of buying in those areas and thanking me on this forum.....but if u havent seen it....its ur issue ...not mine

5. You have some funny calculation of construction going ...my dear.....cost of construction all over india is more or less same....a little differnece....here and there.....how do you explain flats offered at 2000 psf (of much better qualtiy than mst noida builders) all over india in small cities ....???? are they doing business at a loss

Mr. Shaurya DONOT compare cost of construction of a indoendant house and those of a Flat building......In a plot you CANNOT make 150 flats......There is Something called F.A.R...which makes all the difference.....

Brand new kabaad leney se accha hai.....end user buys Old Gold.....

If builders want to feed buyers garbage and they are eating it......then they are making blunders of their lives.

Builder will make money...and let end users suffer in these pigeon holes....

Bottom Line Mr.Shaurya....IS

1. Compare ONLY RATES PSF Of carpet area....NOT Super area....you are only taling rates psf of super area....which is Misleading

2. Not only RTM flats are important.....Its important that even the Society is RTM.....if one is so interested or desperate to buy now

Buying Now....is like going to a party with 7 course buffet to be opened....but being content with snacks

Every project which will be rtm will be competition......Investors will have major issues...If one doesnt want to capitilise on it...Thne THAT MY FRIEND...IS MISSING OUT ON OPPURTUNITY

Enjoy
    CommentQuote

Do you know WHY instead of having so many Cheaper, far better, better located, low density RTM flats in Noida are NOT Advised by Brokers ?????

Would you mind naming these, if that is not an issue repeating it, Zohaib?
    CommentQuote