Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mittals
    Your question has your answer as well. The company is in very bad shape so don't expect they would give you refund so quickly. Also, I believe the interest of 12% would be based on how you had invested, so if you do calculations, and if you had put money in construction link plan, you would find it is not worth to sell to JP, Instead look for a broker to sell the apartment, Good brokers can help even the NRIs to sell the apartment.


    Thanks Mr. Mittal, Yes I have invested under CLP , Do you have any idea of good broker. I have very limited time to stay in India to finalise the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion - deals are taking very long to setup and even longer to conclude - fact that u are here for a short time either means you will not be able to get a good buyer (takes time) - or someone might take advantage somehow during the deal - remember resale transactions are totally unstructured and with bad intent involved can turn into a nightmare. Not saying it will - but while in a deal - you have to take all precautions and not have to be in a position where you have to leave the job and 'trust' someone to do it.

    If I were you, I would first look at the progress and completion timelines - KB has progressed properly only in last 2 years and if u look at JPs past deliveries - the way it happens is - no action for first 2-3 years, very slow towards piling/rafting/basement, then slightly faster paced completion of floors and about 1.5 years to handover after plastering.

    Delay suits u only from the standpoint of relaxed payments - and once these are ready in 2 years time - they are bound to give returns as this is a very undervalued property in Noida. Go to WT yourself and you will see - slowly but surely something special is coming up.

    Still if u want to exit - I suggest you first write to JP and ask them for an exit with 12% - lets see how much that actually comes to in CLP and if it is better than market rate.

    Note start with a polite mail - quote the relevant cancellation para from application form / PAL (you will have to take info from both) and ask CC for details - what is procedure, how much will be refunded, what are timelines etc.

    Chances are 1-2 mails you will be ignored - post that step it up on ur stance - start copying VPs and Directors and Manoj Gaur with mail body titles as REMINDER 2, REMINDER 3 etc in RED.

    If they still dont respond - or deny this service - send a legal notice - put in ur case in consumer court via a smart lawyer - it is not too difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My opinion - deals are taking very long to setup and even longer to conclude - fact that u are here for a short time either means you will not be able to get a good buyer (takes time) - or someone might take advantage somehow during the deal - remember resale transactions are totally unstructured and with bad intent involved can turn into a nightmare. Not saying it will - but while in a deal - you have to take all precautions and not have to be in a position where you have to leave the job and 'trust' someone to do it.

    If I were you, I would first look at the progress and completion timelines - KB has progressed properly only in last 2 years and if u look at JPs past deliveries - the way it happens is - no action for first 2-3 years, very slow towards piling/rafting/basement, then slightly faster paced completion of floors and about 1.5 years to handover after plastering.

    Delay suits u only from the standpoint of relaxed payments - and once these are ready in 2 years time - they are bound to give returns as this is a very undervalued property in Noida. Go to WT yourself and you will see - slowly but surely something special is coming up.

    Still if u want to exit - I suggest you first write to JP and ask them for an exit with 12% - lets see how much that actually comes to in CLP and if it is better than market rate.

    Note start with a polite mail - quote the relevant cancellation para from application form / PAL (you will have to take info from both) and ask CC for details - what is procedure, how much will be refunded, what are timelines etc.

    Chances are 1-2 mails you will be ignored - post that step it up on ur stance - start copying VPs and Directors and Manoj Gaur with mail body titles as REMINDER 2, REMINDER 3 etc in RED.

    If they still dont respond - or deny this service - send a legal notice - put in ur case in consumer court via a smart lawyer - it is not too difficult.

    Thanks a lot Dinesh Ji and congratulation for the possession of your home in wishtown , You are right resale is very risky specially for NRI. I have burnt my hand last year while purchasing of unit in garden Isle on resale which was totally wrong decision, Actually there are so much uncertainty that's why I want to get rid of this headache. So You are advising to keep till next two years. I will be visiting site in mid of July than decide Meanwhile I will write mail to them to see their reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Thanks a lot Dinesh Ji and congratulation for the possession of your home in wishtown , You are right resale is very risky specially for NRI. I have burnt my hand last year while purchasing of unit in garden Isle on resale which was totally wrong decision, Actually there are so much uncertainty that's why I want to get rid of this headache. So You are advising to keep till next two years. I will be visiting site in mid of July than decide Meanwhile I will write mail to them to see their reply.


    Please post some pics of the site that you visited and about your final call, it may help other NRI people, who may be under similar situations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mittals
    Please post some pics of the site that you visited and about your final call, it may help other NRI people, who may be under similar situations.


    Hi there - I did post - please refer page - Cheers

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19884-noida-projects-ki-kahani--pictures-ki-zubani/page375?t=21997&page=375
    CommentQuote

  • Thanks, but I am more interested on the final call taken by an NRI. The building photos are updated at JP site as well. More important is photos of outside view, community facilities, park, open space - whether it is 70-80% open/ green or small, especially for Kensington project which we are talking here.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have idea of construction status at site,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Does anyone have idea of construction status at site,


    I believe you had visited India recently and the Jaypee site, so you can provide your inside views / pics of the state of the site and believe me, whatever last you would have seen and post, the current state is no more than 1-2 bricks here and there.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited KBA yesterday found work stopped in most towers .work in Some towers is happening but at a very slow pace.No tower is likely to be handed in next 1.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnav
    Visited KBA yesterday found work stopped in most towers .work in Some towers is happening but at a very slow pace.No tower is likely to be handed in next 1.5 years.


    I doubt that they will finish in next 1.5 years by this speed, What is saying of contractor or jaypee project engineer. Do you remember which tower work is going on
    CommentQuote
  • went on friday at jaypee site .work was only going on 2 towers with very few labours rest of the work was stand still.then had word with crc and the guy told me that in 1st week of jan funds would be allocated and then there can be some increase in speed of work. possession can be expected after 1.5 yr from know but was not confident about it himself.
    CommentQuote
  • Below is court proceeding of Knight court project association

    Please find today's proceedings at NCDRC hereunder for KnightsCourt project at Jaypee WishTown, Noida:

    1. NCDRC rejected JP's application of denial of KnightsCourt Complaint.

    2. NCDRC put 10,000 Rs penalty on JP for delayed response. They suppose to revert in 30-45 days however took more then 90 days.

    3. NCDRC rejected JP's application to remove 12 members from the complaint who has more then 1 flats. However requested KnightsCourt Buyer Association to provide affidavit from those members for personal use accordingly.

    4. KnightsCourt rejoinder accepted by NCDRC.

    5. NCDRC gave direction to JP to provide final delivery date as JP's lawyer communicated that construction is almost completed. On which NCDRC asked weather JP's has filed the OC for the project or not on which JP response was negative. KCBA out rightly rejected the same and communicated that construction is at standstill and no delivery/possession in near future even in an year or so.

    6. NCDRC requested both the parties (JP & KCBA) to meet in between to verify the construction status and if they can come to a amicable solution.

    7. Next/Final hearing will be on 19th May 2016.

    In a nutshell, great outcome and focusing on the final outcome to get what we asked in our prayer at NCDRC against JP's all wrong-doing.
    Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am making a whatsapp group of KBA buyers and planning a legal suite against Jaypee. Please Join Us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Guys I am making a whatsapp group of KBA buyers and planning a legal suite against Jaypee. Please Join Us.


    OK so we already have a whatsapp group with 26 buyers planning to go Legal anyone keen to join pls drop a PM
    CommentQuote
  • I also visited the site and got the following information from discussion with one of the contractor there:

    KBA work is with 3 contractors

    1. Ahluwalia constructions : They have the maximum towers
    2. Comet Constructions : they have around 7-8 towers
    3. BL Kashyap or goel constructions (don't remember the exact name): they have only 3 towers

    Construction status is as below

    The work hasn't been stopped completely, it is at very very slow pace. In total there could be 60- 70 labours workers (my estimate)

    Ahulwalia has currently stopped and no labour is deployed due to funds issue.

    Comet is working at very slow pace with few labourers due to fund issue.

    The third one, BL which has only 3 towers is working at very good pace, most of the labour as stated above is deployed here. The external plaster was going on these towers, (I believe these were KBA 01, 02 and 03), one of the labour said even internal flooring / tiles work have started (can't confirm as didn't see myself)

    In overall discussion, the contractor said once the funds start coming we can surely deliver the towers in 1 to 1.5 years and as per them the expected fund would come in Jan - Feb.
    CommentQuote