Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. There is a time to enter AND there is a time for EXIT, Ignore this fact and one can be stuck with a Wrong Investment
    I exitted in 2012...not 2013
    Regd Agra....I did not promote Jaypee Agra but Fatehabad Road area which was hoing at 5000-6000 psy back then....Now do inquire whats the rate there. I managed to buy a Huge parcel of land Bang on fatehabad road near jaypee hotel...which has not doubled in resale value...and I have made it a marriage lawn which goes on rent of Rs.1.5 Lakhs per day
    ONCE AGAIN....I had told people TO GO FOR LAND IN SMALL CITIES whichever is comfortbale to them...

Even now....I advice people to buy commercial land in small towns and make shops and give on rent....Far better than buying 50% loading shops by builders.

The idea Mr.Shaurya is TO UNDERSTAND....that if you want to make money in RE....you have to keep on moving.....

The dialogue....Property never gives loss...IS ONLY FOR LAND....not for pigeon hole super dense flats.....

2. Builders are Not small time investors sitting in some office with a Tie and trying to invest taking home loans.....they will CONTINUE making projects.....Noida is the Milking cow of U.P...and if you think that U.P babus and netas will one fine day say....oh...we dnt have land...we will now not make money...then you are making a Big mistake

For your information....Sectors after 143 (which are very much on the "Proposed" metro routes) HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD to builders...and builders will launch it as and when they please.

With New bridges to link noida and greater noida....more land bank will be unlocked

There is enough land bank supply for builders for next 15 years in NOIDA....yes in noida....not greater noida

3. Last chance to buy a house near delhi.??????.......Way back in 2006-07....no one imagined that a Simple bridge will unlock the biggest land bank of this region....NOIDA EXTENSION.....are you even aware how much land is left there.....along noida expressway.....and just another bridge...and rest of greater noida will connect direct to sector143......just stop your car on expressway once near 3C Oxygen and see the building behind it...Thats Greater Noida....it will be just 4 kms from 3C Oxygen SEZ area

4. Regd RTM low density flats in Noida...Mr.Sharya....do feel free to use the "search option" and enlighten yourself.....You are making the classic mistake of simply comparing rates of property psf of super area...which is nothing but GARBAGE....compare the rates psf of carpet area and you will realise that almost ENTIRE MAIN NOIDA RTM societies are well within the rates psf of carpet area
    I have given dozens of options....many members even went upto the extent of buying in those areas and thanking me on this forum.....but if u havent seen it....its ur issue ...not mine

5. You have some funny calculation of construction going ...my dear.....cost of construction all over india is more or less same....a little differnece....here and there.....how do you explain flats offered at 2000 psf (of much better qualtiy than mst noida builders) all over india in small cities ....???? are they doing business at a loss

Mr. Shaurya DONOT compare cost of construction of a indoendant house and those of a Flat building......In a plot you CANNOT make 150 flats......There is Something called F.A.R...which makes all the difference.....

Brand new kabaad leney se accha hai.....end user buys Old Gold.....

If builders want to feed buyers garbage and they are eating it......then they are making blunders of their lives.

Builder will make money...and let end users suffer in these pigeon holes....

Bottom Line Mr.Shaurya....IS

1. Compare ONLY RATES PSF Of carpet area....NOT Super area....you are only taling rates psf of super area....which is Misleading

2. Not only RTM flats are important.....Its important that even the Society is RTM.....if one is so interested or desperate to buy now

Buying Now....is like going to a party with 7 course buffet to be opened....but being content with snacks

Every project which will be rtm will be competition......Investors will have major issues...If one doesnt want to capitilise on it...Thne THAT MY FRIEND...IS MISSING OUT ON OPPURTUNITY

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

Do you know WHY instead of having so many Cheaper, far better, better located, low density RTM flats in Noida are NOT Advised by Brokers ?????

Would you mind naming these, if that is not an issue repeating it, Zohaib?
    CommentQuote
  • With 15-20% loading in ALL PRE 2008 Societies of Noida......(compared to 35-45% loading in present societies)
    ALL SOCIETIES of Pre 2008 era in Noida are AT PAR with PSF RATES per carpet area

In old societies you get 85% useable area.......in UC ones....60-70%

One gentlemen on this forum Mr.Rajesh recently bought a RTM rock solid flat in a society in sector 50....which offered so much more than ANY society UC in Naveda...and at CHEAPER RATES.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. There is a time to enter AND there is a time for EXIT, Ignore this fact and one can be stuck with a Wrong Investment
    I exitted in 2012...not 2013

Zohaib - you are right here when you say "there is time to enter and exit". But time to enter is now into RTM at price points which are lower than inflation adjusted prices of 2008-10 with NO RISKS... definitely, not UC in 2008-2010 .... Average buyers /end users don't enter or exit every 6 months

Regd Agra....I did not promote Jaypee Agra but Fatehabad Road area which was hoing at 5000-6000 psy back then....Now do inquire whats the rate there. I managed to buy a Huge parcel of land Bang on fatehabad road near jaypee hotel...which has not doubled in resale value...and I have made it a marriage lawn which goes on rent of Rs.1.5 Lakhs per day
    ONCE AGAIN....I had told people TO GO FOR LAND IN SMALL CITIES whichever is comfortbale to them...

Good for you ... but when i inquired back then Jaypee's rates were 8k-10k psy - And i have seen you celebrating on IREF after cuttings heads of NRIS bakras

Even now....I advice people to buy commercial land in small towns and make shops and give on rent....Far better than buying 50% loading shops by builders.

The idea Mr.Shaurya is TO UNDERSTAND....that if you want to make money in RE....you have to keep on moving.....

The dialogue....Property never gives loss...IS ONLY FOR LAND....not for pigeon hole super dense flats.....

You go in all directions - Lets stick to Noida, GN, Noida Extn

2. Builders are Not small time investors sitting in some office with a Tie and trying to invest taking home loans.....they will CONTINUE making projects.....Noida is the Milking cow of U.P...and if you think that U.P babus and netas will one fine day say....oh...we dnt have land...we will now not make money...then you are making a Big mistake

For your information....Sectors after 143 (which are very much on the "Proposed" metro routes) HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD to builders...and builders will launch it as and when they please.

With New bridges to link noida and greater noida....more land bank will be unlocked

There is enough land bank supply for builders for next 15 years in NOIDA....yes in noida....not greater noida

Good for overall market - but Builders won't be getting Bakras anymore .... Everybody knows UC is suicide .... their dreams won't materialise ... We are all seeing these 10% at booking and rest on possession deals by builders ... We all know these are all fraud. No one trusts builders anymore

3. Last chance to buy a house near delhi.??????.......Way back in 2006-07....no one imagined that a Simple bridge will unlock the biggest land bank of this region....NOIDA EXTENSION.....are you even aware how much land is left there.....along noida expressway.....and just another bridge...and rest of greater noida will connect direct to sector143......just stop your car on expressway once near 3C Oxygen and see the building behind it...Thats Greater Noida....it will be just 4 kms from 3C Oxygen SEZ area

We are talking only RTM ... won't bother if how much land is there ... UC IS SUICIDE ... UC IS SUICIDE .... UC is suicide ... Let builders raise capital,clearance et c ... I will have peak at RTM /Registry stage .... :bab (59):

4. Regd RTM low density flats in Noida...Mr.Sharya....do feel free to use the "search option" and enlighten yourself.....You are making the classic mistake of simply comparing rates of property psf of super area...which is nothing but GARBAGE....compare the rates psf of carpet area and you will realise that almost ENTIRE MAIN NOIDA RTM societies are well within the rates psf of carpet area
    I have given dozens of options....many members even went upto the extent of buying in those areas and thanking me on this forum.....but if u havent seen it....its ur issue ...not mine
    Sir, no body is recommending to buy Garbage here ... Everyone should their homework of RTM supply as well ... do check for open areas, sun, ventilation etc ... Avoid Amprapali, Supertech completely .... Every builder is chor but There are builders who maintained reasonable quality e.g. Lotus 3C, Prateek Wisteria, Jaypee, ATS, Mahagun etc ... One thing is certain that in all new supply ... 30% loading is gauranteed ... bear this in mind -- old societies in Noida had 15%-20% loading

5. You have some funny calculation of construction going ...my dear.....cost of construction all over india is more or less same....a little differnece....here and there.....how do you explain flats offered at 2000 psf (of much better qualtiy than mst noida builders) all over india in small cities ....???? are they doing business at a loss

Try building a house in Noida Sector-105 or 108 which are not inhabited yet ... and let me know the psf costs ....

What are the psf construction costs .... you can do simple math yourself ... here are the details ...

Construction costs - (Cement, bricks, rait, bajri, window door, chaukhat, pipes, wires, marble, labour costs) - 2000-2200 psf (these costs were 1200-1500 psf in 2008-2010)
    Land costs - Rs 1.1 lakh psm or circle rate Rs 50k Psm - Builders acquired this land 10k psm
    in 2008.
    Lets take circle rate of Rs 50k psm - FAR of 3 - One Square foot cost will be
    50000/(3*3.28*3.28) = Rs 1549.2 psf. (1 meter = 3.28 foot)
    worst - Due to new Land Acquisition law - This cost will quardruple .... kiss bye
    to bye to planned development in future.

Capital costs - ~ 1000 psf ... 10% per annum- Similar to FD rate - For buyers who have
    taken bank loan -
    this is around 15%.This is born by buyers not builders ...
    as they pass on to them. Delay penalty is measly 1% by builders.
    They can delay endlessly. Thats why NGT order is not coming.

Hidden costs - 1000 psf (FAR increase, Super area increase - this is hidden profit of builders) - not advertised.
    Other costs - 1000 psf Taxes- (Service charge - 14% now paid by buyers directly) -
    Corruption etc - These costs are not advertised ... these are borne by buyers
    once they have booked the flat.
    Profit margin - 1000 psf.

So cost of new launch will be ~= 2000+1550+1000+1000+1000+1000 = ~ 7500 psf.
    Booking time/Advertised costs = Rs 5500 psf ...

Mind you all of these costs are UC costs with huge risks

Now you tell me is someone is getting RTM deal in 5000 - 7000 AI - with no risks... is it a good deal or not ?

Mr. Shaurya DONOT compare cost of construction of a indoendant house and those of a Flat building......In a plot you CANNOT make 150 flats......There is Something called F.A.R...which makes all the difference.....

I have calculated total cost of new launch flats using FAR as 3 though NA permits less FAR than this.

Brand new kabaad leney se accha hai.....end user buys Old Gold.....

If builders want to feed buyers garbage and they are eating it......then they are making blunders of their lives.

Builder will make money...and let end users suffer in these pigeon holes....

You made money in 2008-2012 - You are trying to make money going forward ....:bab (59):

Bottom Line Mr.Shaurya....IS
    Zohaib Bhai - This is bottomline for Brokers
    1. Compare ONLY RATES PSF Of carpet area....NOT Super area....you are only taling rates psf of super area....which is Misleading

2. Not only RTM flats are important.....Its important that even the Society is RTM.....if one is so interested or desperate to buy now

Buying Now....is like going to a party with 7 course buffet to be opened....but being content with snacks

Every project which will be rtm will be competition......Investors will have major issues...If one doesnt want to capitilise on it...Thne THAT MY FRIEND...IS MISSING OUT ON OPPURTUNITY

BottomLine for Buyers/sellers

1. UC IS SUICIDE, UC IS SUICIDE - UC IS SUICIDE - 10% at booking and rest at possesion is trap - Don't fall for your GREED
    2. Buy only RTM with full homework.
    3. Try to buy close to or less than inflation adjusted compounded investment ... use formula
    A=P(1+r/n)^n*t where P is principal, R is rate of interest - 10% for FD, 15% if on loan/EMI, n=1, t=investment in number of years)
    4. For Noida - if you are getting well researched RTM deal in price range of 5000-7000 AI ... its a steal. Don't miss it ... it won't come again ..
    5. Use brokers for research - but buy directly from owners - use internet to your advantage - all projects in Noida, Noida Extn, Greater Noida have dedicated groups of buyers on IREF, facebook, yahoo groups, Google groups, Whatsapp, magic bricks, housing.com, etc Join them and avoid misery thru brokers - They are not satisfied with huge commission anymore they are all out to cheat you.. For JP WT see group https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaypee.greens.wishtown.noida/

Enjoy

have fun
    CommentQuote
  • Even a project which is at an advanced stage i.e., where internal plaster is completed and only woodwork, flooring is pending, gets the same assessment? Sorry if it sounds naive.

Originally Posted by Shaurya29

UC IS SUICIDE, UC IS SUICIDE - UC IS SUICIDE - 10% at booking and rest at possesion is trap - Don't fall for your GREED

These are kind of projects which look likely to be completed 1.5 to 2 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKNoida
    Even a project which is at an advanced stage i.e., where internal plaster is completed and only woodwork, flooring is pending, gets the same assessment? Sorry if it sounds naive.

These are kind of projects which look likely to be completed 1.5 to 2 years from now.

Broadly Yes, You can take risk for good price ... make sure NGT issue get over and land does not have legal issues in future ... JP land is protected by Supreme court judgement .... not aware of others
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all.I'm new to this forum.I'm also one of you people who is suffering from tantrums of jaypee group.:(plz reply what should I do with my investment..keep it or sell it.
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on why did you buy - need money then sell and if you don't need money, then hold till 2020, then it would be real nice to stay in wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the sorry state of construction on saturday. Went to the Tower 15-18 block. A guy from the contractors office was sitting there. He laughed at me when i asked for posession date as per him and construction speed. he said that Contractors target is 2020!!!!

Sir, Aapne JP ko paise de diye par jaypee hume paise nahi de rahe. Jitne paise dega utna kaam hoga. This was his response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Saw the sorry state of construction on saturday. Went to the Tower 15-18 block. A guy from the contractors office was sitting there. He laughed at me when i asked for posession date as per him and construction speed. he said that Contractors target is 2020!!!!

Sir, Aapne JP ko paise de diye par jaypee hume paise nahi de rahe. Jitne paise dega utna kaam hoga. This was his response.

tell something new ....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have booked flat in Kensington Bolevard in June 2010. After five years this is not even near to possession. It may take further 2-3 years to complete if all goes well .There is endless wait for possession and company position is also not sound,
    Is it wise decision to refund money from Jaypee @12% interest after deducting 10% TDS. I am NRI so difficult to fight case in consumer court . Does JP refund money quickly without any hassle. I would appreciate expert opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Guys, I have booked flat in Kensington Bolevard in June 2010. After five years this is not even near to possession. It may take further 2-3 years to complete if all goes well .There is endless wait for possession and company position is also not sound,
    Is it wise decision to refund money from Jaypee @12% interest after deducting 10% TDS. I am NRI so difficult to fight case in consumer court . Does JP refund money quickly without any hassle. I would appreciate expert opinion.

Your question has your answer as well. The company is in very bad shape so don't expect they would give you refund so quickly. Also, I believe the interest of 12% would be based on how you had invested, so if you do calculations, and if you had put money in construction link plan, you would find it is not worth to sell to JP, Instead look for a broker to sell the apartment, Good brokers can help even the NRIs to sell the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mittals
    Your question has your answer as well. The company is in very bad shape so don't expect they would give you refund so quickly. Also, I believe the interest of 12% would be based on how you had invested, so if you do calculations, and if you had put money in construction link plan, you would find it is not worth to sell to JP, Instead look for a broker to sell the apartment, Good brokers can help even the NRIs to sell the apartment.

Thanks Mr. Mittal, Yes I have invested under CLP , Do you have any idea of good broker. I have very limited time to stay in India to finalise the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion - deals are taking very long to setup and even longer to conclude - fact that u are here for a short time either means you will not be able to get a good buyer (takes time) - or someone might take advantage somehow during the deal - remember resale transactions are totally unstructured and with bad intent involved can turn into a nightmare. Not saying it will - but while in a deal - you have to take all precautions and not have to be in a position where you have to leave the job and 'trust' someone to do it.

If I were you, I would first look at the progress and completion timelines - KB has progressed properly only in last 2 years and if u look at JPs past deliveries - the way it happens is - no action for first 2-3 years, very slow towards piling/rafting/basement, then slightly faster paced completion of floors and about 1.5 years to handover after plastering.

Delay suits u only from the standpoint of relaxed payments - and once these are ready in 2 years time - they are bound to give returns as this is a very undervalued property in Noida. Go to WT yourself and you will see - slowly but surely something special is coming up.

Still if u want to exit - I suggest you first write to JP and ask them for an exit with 12% - lets see how much that actually comes to in CLP and if it is better than market rate.

Note start with a polite mail - quote the relevant cancellation para from application form / PAL (you will have to take info from both) and ask CC for details - what is procedure, how much will be refunded, what are timelines etc.

Chances are 1-2 mails you will be ignored - post that step it up on ur stance - start copying VPs and Directors and Manoj Gaur with mail body titles as REMINDER 2, REMINDER 3 etc in RED.

If they still dont respond - or deny this service - send a legal notice - put in ur case in consumer court via a smart lawyer - it is not too difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My opinion - deals are taking very long to setup and even longer to conclude - fact that u are here for a short time either means you will not be able to get a good buyer (takes time) - or someone might take advantage somehow during the deal - remember resale transactions are totally unstructured and with bad intent involved can turn into a nightmare. Not saying it will - but while in a deal - you have to take all precautions and not have to be in a position where you have to leave the job and 'trust' someone to do it.

If I were you, I would first look at the progress and completion timelines - KB has progressed properly only in last 2 years and if u look at JPs past deliveries - the way it happens is - no action for first 2-3 years, very slow towards piling/rafting/basement, then slightly faster paced completion of floors and about 1.5 years to handover after plastering.

Delay suits u only from the standpoint of relaxed payments - and once these are ready in 2 years time - they are bound to give returns as this is a very undervalued property in Noida. Go to WT yourself and you will see - slowly but surely something special is coming up.

Still if u want to exit - I suggest you first write to JP and ask them for an exit with 12% - lets see how much that actually comes to in CLP and if it is better than market rate.

Note start with a polite mail - quote the relevant cancellation para from application form / PAL (you will have to take info from both) and ask CC for details - what is procedure, how much will be refunded, what are timelines etc.

Chances are 1-2 mails you will be ignored - post that step it up on ur stance - start copying VPs and Directors and Manoj Gaur with mail body titles as REMINDER 2, REMINDER 3 etc in RED.

If they still dont respond - or deny this service - send a legal notice - put in ur case in consumer court via a smart lawyer - it is not too difficult.

Thanks a lot Dinesh Ji and congratulation for the possession of your home in wishtown , You are right resale is very risky specially for NRI. I have burnt my hand last year while purchasing of unit in garden Isle on resale which was totally wrong decision, Actually there are so much uncertainty that's why I want to get rid of this headache. So You are advising to keep till next two years. I will be visiting site in mid of July than decide Meanwhile I will write mail to them to see their reply.
    CommentQuote