Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by rishimehra View Post
    pl can somebody help me wt is current price in kba bcoz at 4600 nothing is available everybody is talking at 5000. pl also provide of broker who can help me in getting anything b/w 4600-4700
    There aee units available 4500 to 4700.. try with more people u will get it..

My friend was also exploring kasa isles n kba.. will update u guys post closure of the deal..
    Last edited December 27 2015, 09:36 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Units available at rs4500-4600 r only units having dp plan not on clp plan

Comment

Units available at rs4500-4600 r only units having dp plan not on clp plan
        For DP vs CLP benefits for kasa/kba, refer my post# 335 on pg 34
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=11910&page=34

And by CARajeev post# 367
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=11910&page=37

If u r getting more than 100 BSP diff between DP & CLP for similar units, then u shold go for DP units.

Comment

I am also having an unit in KBA under CLP.

Just for information what's the resale price is going on?

Visited the site on weekend and noticed now construction is going with pace now as in tower 8 they have reached till 9th floor and just started the brick work.

Ideally they should pick-up the brick also very fast.

Comment

Wt think acc to my research it is b/w 4800-4900

Comment

Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4

Comment

Senior member pl advice. I am going to make dEal around 5000 including all charges in tower 19 for unit 4
                It is good deal go for it...

Comment

But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession time

Comment

O I c..
                    I m hearing them for 3 years now.. kba is good project..
                    Yes they are in cash crunch.. but will not loot ur money away.. they hv got enough in hand to deliver n encash the huge land bank in future..
                    People sometimes make statements out of their vested interests..

You must thank to all of them who critic jp.. it is them by virtue of which u r getting a prime location, low density project at 5k all incl...
                    Btw is it 1420 sft?

But I little confused after reading other members view and jaypee cash crunch. 60% payment gonna be made and wt would be possession time

Comment

RE overall is going thru very bad phase. So, take your time . Rates are not going anywhere. People are here to lure you and make profits . Builders themselves have a lot of inventory left. Wait they will come up with Special Payment plans . Nobody is buying these days where possession is not near. Time to wait and watch.

BTW are you aware that JP has increased super area by 10% . It has become a regular practice . ATS and 3C also doing the same but JP has increased maximum . So, wait and buy RTM. You will get plenty of options in some time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X