Sort by :
Filter by :
Sir in Noida my investments are in authority plots, pre 2008 low density , low rise society flats and also a recently constructed flat by what many consider the safest builder in Noida ( I won't take the name. It is irrelevant and I will be accused of being an agent of that builder, though they generally don't employ middlemen).CommentQuote0Flag
- Good sir you are the safest investor of the world... Do you bash and create panic in forums of other Indian builders also like Unitech, Supertech, 3C, etc or only Jaypee..CommentQuote0Flag
Please read my opinion of Unitech/3C in relevant threads. I think everyone, including customers, know Supertech is mainly a LIG/MIG builder and expect associated quality. I would certainly not endorse any of their projects. However, unlike Jaypee and Unitech, they are not on the verge of bankruptcy, as far as I know.
Also, it is quite clear from the visceral response I get on the JP threads that it is has very investor heavy projects where people are looking to get out as soon as they can, rather than hold for the long term. If someone really believes JP story and wants to live there long term, my opinions should not matter to them.CommentQuote0Flag
- Still not convinced, why only so activeness and bashing in all Jaypee forums... Why are you becoming saint and saviour for others...CommentQuote0Flag
Please point out even one post where I have been a saint or savior to any builder or even Noida authority.CommentQuote0Flag
- Actually it's the other way round, I am trying to find your panic in other builders forum like Unitech whose directors have visited jail so many times...CommentQuote0Flag
- I might have missed the same, please send me the thread link... I am very impressed with your workCommentQuote0Flag
These are two Unitech threads I posted in. As you can see there is very little activity there, but to be clear I think Unitech is functionally bankrupt and will not be able to deliver most, if not all, of their projects.
As for my posts creating panic, sir, panic is a reaction not an action. How can I create any panic ? Yes, some people may panic at reading my post, but not everyone will, and frankly that says more about the person reading the post than the person writing it. So, if some people are panicking it probably means they find something of substance in my posts to be afraid of, but only they will be able to tell you what that is, since they are the ones panicking.
Again, if you think I have posted anything factually incorrect, please do point it out.CommentQuote0Flag
- Very impressed sir, you must countiue saving people... Specifically JP investors... too much negativity shows the person writing himself is gripped with panic and he wants everyone to be in the same situation... please continue with your negativity.. atleast people here still have a hope riding on possessions being offered, families starting to live in, private plots getting constructed, work at extremely slow pace but not stalled, inside roads and golf course still maintained beautifully on daily basis, supermarkets opening, rush of people to get registry's done, cleared land , no dues of authority, rapid development around... But truly this is all waste...Your work is highly appreciated...CommentQuote0Flag
Sir, I really do wish all the best to people who have invested their savings in JP projects. Unfortunately, investment performance is not determined by feelings and emotions. Ignoring the facts will not change reality. You are thinking of all the people who are already invested in JP, but what about those who are considering making an investment now ? Aren't they allowed to know all the facts before making a decision. Isn't that the purpose of this forum ?
You seem to think I am a personal enemy of JP investors. I have investments in Noida as well, and if JP goes down, I am sure it it hurt my investments as well. But that doesn't mean I should live in a make believe world. I am an insignificant person whose opinions are not going to have any impact on your investment. Rather than being mad at me, you should be trying to protect your interests from those who took your money and didn't deliver on promises.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well I am giving you ground reality facts ... In my last post... Do you feel the facts are true.. Or I am making up feelings or emotions... I am still an investor and still hunting plot in Jaypee KP 1 within my budget not based on emotions but with ground facts...CommentQuote0Flag
If you have invested in a flat that is already delivered and are an end user, my opinion should not matter to you. If your flat is not delivered, your main concern should be where JP will find the money to complete it, given their precarious financial situation. None of the "facts" and "ground realities" you have posted, even if they are 100% true, will help answer that question. You should be looking at the company's finances for the answer.CommentQuote0Flag
- The question of finances is not new and everyone is aware of that...what's new here from last six months is :
1. The ground facts which I had mentioned, so if these are 100% true... that answers everyone questions... Things have started to move in +ve direction which you are completely ignoring or trying to ignore..
2. Unlike other builders, JP is making serious effort to get the finances available
Now, I tell you how you create negativity... You say as per your assumption or source in Jaypee, the 5-10% money which will be collected for delivery of 5K flats is going to be used for payment of 1500 Cr FCCB dues ( your yesterday's post )... Now who cares about your negative assumptions and I wonder how come a small middlemen which is burning his fingers in defending posts in night as well has a source which knows all whereabouts of company's 1500 cr huge spent....this sounds suspicious of your intentions of what you are trying to do here...CommentQuote0Flag
Thanks sir...pls sendCommentQuote0Flag
- Agreed with u kp1plotbuy; .If u are looking for plots in Kp II and Kp 1 just go for it .its worth rates are good location are unbeatable. It's good for both end users as well investors.CommentQuote0Flag