Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Request please discuss RE here and ideally on Kensington Boulevard

If you want to discuss about Wish town as such - there is a dedicated thread, if you want to discuss about Jaypee group - there is a dedicated thread.

Let us respect classification and not derail every WT project thread into a JP bashing excercise.

It has been proven beyond doubt that certain people have a bashing agenda and have been banned earlier as well so I'd say stick to progress on your project in this thread. You will find relevant discussions on both Jaypee Greens and Jaypee Group in their dedicated threads.

Thank You!!
    CommentQuote
  • As MANOJa; admin says all the time. If you deviate from discussion then everyone will do and today I became everyone. Continuous rhetoric by few members pretending to have great investment elsewhere but doing samaj seva by revealing truth really forced me to write it and distract myself.

Apologize and totally agree on being on topic.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Is there some new development in Kensington Boulevard, any drastic news or something?? Why I'm asking this is because the asking rates for these flats in 99acres have suddenly become 3000 - 3500 BSP. This was the rate I guess 4 years back. Initially I thought it is just one distress sale but then I found that a huge number of such resale entries are there.

Anyone aware of any such information?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a reflection of JP financial situation and the apprehension that they may not be able to deliver the project in the foreseeable future. The prices of RTM are also lower than comparative projects, the anxiety is more acute for UC.
    CommentQuote
  • This is also a reflection of the current extremely depressed market. Let's be clear here and not present a solitary side of the market prices only being a factor of JPs finances.

All projects in all areas of Noida, NCR and beyond are facing a severe depression in prices.

On the brighter side - offers for resale have picked up SIGNIFICANTLY for my own unit in Kalypso since offer of possession. I can safely say the mails/calls are 10x what they used to be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ethanhunt
    Hi Guys,

Is there some new development in Kensington Boulevard, any drastic news or something?? Why I'm asking this is because the asking rates for these flats in 99acres have suddenly become 3000 - 3500 BSP. This was the rate I guess 4 years back. Initially I thought it is just one distress sale but then I found that a huge number of such resale entries are there.

Anyone aware of any such information?

I think the average rate is still 4000+, with very few units available at 3800+ also. There are many asking rates around 4500+ also, though market may not be in their favour right now.

About the 3200 - 3500, looks like a very few distress quotes (not sure if these actually exist, on magicbricks only 3 such postings are there) and sometimes the brokers quote that rate also for buyers to tempt and call/approach them and when you call them, they say "Sir vo wala unit tow sale out ho gaya" we will get you a better unit at 4000+ types with premium location...

1 or 2 distress sale can be there in all projects (who is in need of money or someone who just want to come out), At the same time, I think if the actual rate is now 3200-3500 for all units, then all other projects like Orchards (for which structure is not even ready as compared to KBA), Kubes, KPA, GI, Kosmos etc would have also fallen to the ground, what abt Jaypee Aman, it would have been down to 1500-2000.... its sounding crazy real estate story (if true) which Noida or NCR RE is facing...

However, if 3200-3500 is actually there (its actually a steal project on the Golf course side, for people who believe in delivery of Wishtown, are here for long term say abt 10 years) and can spare to invest right now for their future generation...
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I realized that this could most probably be a broker's trap and hence called the broker - the first statement from the broker was - "haan sir wo ad sahi hai galat nahin hai, ad sahi dala hai wo". I then inquired him why did he say that as the first thing and he kept blabbering for a while.

I asked him as to why the prices have dropped to which his answer was usual jargon that sir, market manda hai and that ye party ko bech kar nikalna hai and loan close karna hai and everything he can put.... But the deals are indeed true.

As for it being a steal or not, two years back 7500 psqft in Kalypso was a good steal. 4500 all inclusive in KBA was a steal in this very thread. 5500 AI in 3C Lotus Panache was a steal 2 years back. I guess nothing's a steal anymore and everything is hard earned cash's well thought out investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday i was there in the jaypee office for the update. what i saw was the work is in the same stage as it was a year back i have a flat in tower no 5. when i ask the same from CRC people there in the office hey said due to financial crisis in jaypee they are slow in all project other then pavilion court, pavilion height, kosmos and kalypso court. althoght they said the work will start from april end.
    Don't know what miracle is going to happen for jaypee in april that there financial crisis will end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajs20588
    Yesterday i was there in the jaypee office for the update. what i saw was the work is in the same stage as it was a year back i have a flat in tower no 5. when i ask the same from CRC people there in the office hey said due to financial crisis in jaypee they are slow in all project other then pavilion court, pavilion height, kosmos and kalypso court. althoght they said the work will start from april end.
    Don't know what miracle is going to happen for jaypee in april that there financial crisis will end.

Hi Pankaj, I am also in tower 5. work is totally stopped or there are few labour around. I have visited one year back and observed that plaster work was going on with just 3-4 labour around this tower. Do not know when will get possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I think only after election 2017 there is some scope of possesion thats too if the political party backed by gaurs will come otherwise wishtown will be just a wish for thousands of family.
    CommentQuote
  • Work for Kensington boulevard is almost stopped from last 2 years. only 2 to 3 labor are moving in some towers.

No progress from last 2 years. This project was launched 6 year back. My money is stucked here from last 5 years and 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I think now kensington boulevard is the oldest project of jaypee after KOSMOS.

This project will take another 2 year if full work will resume.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one update when construction work will resume???

What is the plan of jaypee to complete this project??????????//
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    can any one update when construction work will resume???

What is the plan of jaypee to complete this project??????????//

Kaka12 sir,

I am not an expert like Mr dineshsays in predicting when JP will deliver which project, but the problem is not what JP's plan to complete the project is, but whether they have the resources to execute that plan. Based on recent news stories and information posted by members on this forum, it seems JP's resources are stretched very thin.
    CommentQuote
  • please share if anyone aware when construction will resume particular for this project?

what is the new date given by jay pee for completion?
    CommentQuote