Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can any one update when construction work will resume???

What is the plan of jaypee to complete this project??????????//
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    can any one update when construction work will resume???

What is the plan of jaypee to complete this project??????????//

Kaka12 sir,

I am not an expert like Mr dineshsays in predicting when JP will deliver which project, but the problem is not what JP's plan to complete the project is, but whether they have the resources to execute that plan. Based on recent news stories and information posted by members on this forum, it seems JP's resources are stretched very thin.
    CommentQuote
  • please share if anyone aware when construction will resume particular for this project?

what is the new date given by jay pee for completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    please share if anyone aware when construction will resume particular for this project?

what is the new date given by jay pee for completion?

Unfortunately, with JP on the verge of being declared NPA, the more relevant question might be if construction will resume rather than when.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am a new entrant in your KBA Group. I have a 1420 Sqft Flat in KBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Modi should resign if he is not capable of solving jaypee home buyers problems.

where is modi????

why are we giving vote????

what is the work of polticians or leader if they can't do anything for public????

No construction for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" project from last 2 to 3 year is such a big problem and modi government is not doing anything....

Home buyers already given 95% money. This money was given in 2010.

where is the all money gone??????????
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone active in KENSINGTON BOULEVARD project???

or

still all flats with Jaypee broker BOP????
    CommentQuote
  • no activities in this thread?? where are the "kensington boulevard" buyers??

Are they satisfy with jaypee construction??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • No chance of any work starting in KBA for next few months. I talked to constructor officials present on the site. They say, there is no payments for them to start the work. Already few constructors have left the project. Is there any legal complaint against JP by KBA owners?
    CommentQuote
  • Someone attached in Facebook

I am attaching a Judgment of the National Commission in which the refund has been granted at the rate of 13% granted by State Commission has been upheld. It could be very useful for those who want refund of their money with compensation.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hala Bol at April 30 in Jaypee office

https://www.facebook.com/events/1073089836065840/
    CommentQuote
  • Mera Ghar Mera Haq: Mirzapur MP Anupriya Patel raises builders' issue in Parliament

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6AbVG0LzM
    CommentQuote
  • Today's news in TOI.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote