Sort by :
Filter by :
- Modi should resign if he is not capable of solving jaypee home buyers problems.
where is modi????
why are we giving vote????
what is the work of polticians or leader if they can't do anything for public????
No construction for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" project from last 2 to 3 year is such a big problem and modi government is not doing anything....
Home buyers already given 95% money. This money was given in 2010.
where is the all money gone??????????CommentQuote0Flag
- Is anyone active in KENSINGTON BOULEVARD project???
still all flats with Jaypee broker BOP????CommentQuote0Flag
- no activities in this thread?? where are the "kensington boulevard" buyers??
Are they satisfy with jaypee construction??CommentQuote0Flag
- No chance of any work starting in KBA for next few months. I talked to constructor officials present on the site. They say, there is no payments for them to start the work. Already few constructors have left the project. Is there any legal complaint against JP by KBA owners?CommentQuote0Flag
- Someone attached in Facebook
I am attaching a Judgment of the National Commission in which the refund has been granted at the rate of 13% granted by State Commission has been upheld. It could be very useful for those who want refund of their money with compensation.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hala Bol at April 30 in Jaypee office
- Mera Ghar Mera Haq: Mirzapur MP Anupriya Patel raises builders' issue in Parliament
- Today's news in TOI.CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee intention is not good. If he really want to complete remaining construction than as per me he can easily complete.
Some of suggestion from me.
1. He should remove 90% staff. All incompetent managers immediately without any delay. Manoj Gaur should daily visit site or sit in Noida office instaed of ajit kumar.
2. He should put all his asset(even his own house etc...) on loan to government. Government should also provide him money at 0% interest to complete remaining construction. government should also provide him cheap labour. Main reason of not completing the construction is interest amount.... Only government can help here. Without government help remaining construction will not complete.
Not sure why modi is still sleeping??? We know that UP government will not do anything for public interest.... no 1 nalayak minister of UP. Government always have money available for public......
Government always get money from public and govt should spend this money only on public. problem is that here politicians use public money for personal use. Same Jaypee like builder take money from public and use that money for personal use and later declare thru his brokers and incompetent mangers that they have not any money.....
If some one die in accident than government give 10 to 15 lakh to each family. Here 35,000 family is going to die due to big fraud by Jaypee and here government can safe the life of 35000 families ....
Manoj Gaur should spread his hands in front of government for help.... He should put all his property on loan to government.....CommentQuote0Flag
Big Developers, Big Delays: Jaypee
Real Estate Act comes into force tomorrow | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
mera ghar mera haq: ABP news send yours complains to government |CommentQuote0Flag