Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    Where did the money go?

    It was gambled away on the bet that there would be massive spending on infra and Noida property prices would approach those of NY and London.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • buyers can do anything they want...court can also give any judgement...but Jaypee is bankrupt and all their assets already have a lien. Inside news is that the Gaurs are going to pull a Mallya soon and seek safe haven in the UK.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Just coming from a meeting where Mr Manoj Gaur was addressing buyers of different projects one by one in WT B1 block.... the construction work work will resume from Ist July 16...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Just coming from a meeting where Mr Manoj Gaur was addressing buyers of different projects one by one in WT B1 block.... the construction work work will resume from Ist July 16...

    According to Mr Gaur, why has construction work been stalled and what will change in one month ? JP has negative cash flows and after the cement asset sales they may not even be able to break even on operating basis. Where will JP find the money to clear the backlog of payments to contractors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    According to Mr Gaur, why has construction work been stalled and what will change in one month ? JP has negative cash flows and after the cement asset sales they may not even be able to break even on operating basis. Where will JP find the money to clear the backlog of payments to contractors ?


    Well, there is a lot going on here at the ground level, move and find yourself the answers to your questions....dont just beat around the laptop...vese bhi you are abroad...and don't hold any JP property...so don't be so worried...

    The buyers are pushing real hard this time ... clearly evident from 3 hours meeting I just attended..the whole Jaypee management was addressing... KBA project was also specifically addressed.. and next meetings have also been fixed.... whosoever wants more details abt the next KBA meeting can pm me..
    CommentQuote
  • It seems this is the fate of JP buyers: meetings pe meetings, tareekh pe tareekh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    It seems this is the fate of JP buyers: meetings pe meetings, tareekh pe tareekh


    Atleast something +ve unlike other builders, who only threatens the buyers.. I know you have only a single agenda so there is no point arguing...

    The days will not be far when there will be no meetings just flats pe flats ..

    For the buyers associated with IREF, believe me there is much happening on the ground, i had made a number of videos today... not sure if I should upload these here or not...

    Please get in touch with your respective projects forums/what's app or other groups ..

    For KBA I have got a chance to meet & got added to the most active KBA group... those who want to be associated can pm me their numbers...
    CommentQuote
  • @kp1plotbuy it is indeed good that JP promise to start work by 1st July, barely a month away. Just be watchful that they don't sell any further landbanks during this time. Otherwise this could be a way to buy time to sell further assets without buyer protests.
    CommentQuote