Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by ceonaveda View Post
    He he...5000 BSP ??

Anyone interested in this super slow project is adviced to get up and head straight to cafe at Jaypee sales office. Best inventory bhi milegee and rates bhi...Most small time brokers have agents their.
    They hold lots of Units and are willing to bargain

Inventories are already flooding the market, as small time investors see the coming diwali as their last chance to exit this Noida market.
    1) Jaypee website states that this project is "SOLD OUT" So you have to source units in resale market.
    2) Construction pace has increased in recent months. On an average 3 floors in last 2 months. Most of the towers have reached 10-11 floors.
    3) 5000 BSP is probably high but i have enquired and have been offered units between 4500-4700 BSP

Comment

Steady progress of approx. 1.5 floors a month continues. As per the contractor's supervisors, this should continue for next 8-10 month.

Comment

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post
        Steady progress of approx. 1.5 floors a month continues. As per the contractor's supervisors, this should continue for next 8-10 month.
        And after that?

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
          And after that?
          just do calculation from current floor count, you will get the answer...

Comment

Hi KBA owners, I am planning to buy 975sq ft 2 bhk in KBA. But confused between Klassic 1120 2bhk and this. Could you all please highlight me the advantages of KBA as compared to Klassic? Some of which I know is - good location, 4flats on 1 floor, plotted development all around.

Whats confusing me is - Bigger size of klassic (most imp) and g+29 towers of kba in less acres (22) than klassic(36).

For ref - this is the thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ome-68605.html

Views please !

Comment

Completion

Recently visited some people from Jaypee, as per them The projected date for completion of KB is July /Aug 2015.

Comment

Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx

Comment

Even I am looking for a ~1200 sqf at reasonable market price.

Comment

Originally posted by charitra 6 View Post
                    Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx
                    I think tower 21 n 19 unit 4 would be better option as unit 4 would have best view of plots n yumana . Also would have maximum sunlight .

Comment

Have u bought anything charitrabhai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X