• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Pl add

Hi, Please add me to this group as I have a flat in KBA

Comment

recently visited the project site- construction seems to be on at full swing most KBA towers have reached upto 10-12 floors, infact ours has reached the 15th floor.

Am a little confused about what the end product flat specification in terms of if it will be there?
      - light and fan fitting
      - plumbing fixture & fitting
      - modular kitchen units
      -intercom in each house

if anyone has any idea please reposd
      Last edited by MANOJa; December 27 2015, 09:40 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudi Das View Post
        recently visited the project site- construction seems to be on at full swing most KBA towers have reached upto 10-12 floors, infact ours has reached the 15th floor.
        Am a little confused about what the end product flat specification in terms of if it will be there?
        - light and fan fitting
        - plumbing fixture & fitting
        - modular kitchen units
        -intercom in each house

if anyone has any idea please reposd
        Flats in Noida, 2/3/4 BHK Apartments, Residential Properties and Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Kensington Boulevard click on the "Specifications" menu

Comment

Originally posted by charitra 6 View Post
          Hello Guyz

I am planning to buy a 4 bhk - 2250 sq. ft. in Kensington Boulevard in resale. Any suggestions, which Floor and Tower would be a ideal option. Would appreciate if you could share any piece of information that would help in buying.

Thnx
          There is a difference quoted by agents. Buy between - 4500to 5000 and sell between 4100-4300. It's a good basic project with plenty of open spaces- supposed to be a low density sector. only delay in construction- picked up recently though- would still take 2 years to complete.dec 15.

Comment

I had visited kba over the weekend.posting a few pics..

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=divyag;1039840]I had visited kba over the weekend.posting a few pics..

Sry was not able to post earlier since the app dint allow me..
                Attached Files

Comment

Good job Divyagbhai. Looks like kba is rising fast..��

Comment

Looking to Buy a 3BHK in Kensington Boulevard or Kensington Park

Hello Friends,

I am interested in buying a 3 BHk 1320/420 sq ft in Kensington Boulevard or 1500/1525 sq.ft in Kensington Park. Please help me with the current resale prices and also let me know the dealers/actual sellers offering the same.

Also, please suggest which is better between Boulevard and park.

Comment

Members, please note that -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Links/Solicitation
                      Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X