Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Why do u always evade when challenged for fact??? All u do is misrepresent and twist facts. Anyway no point in enagaing with you. Good luck!!!

This is not the first time you are saying this. Hopefully you can keep your word this time. Good luck !!!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • NATIONAL CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSIONNEW DELHI
    CONSUMER CASE NO. 792 OF 2016 1. JAYPEE KENSINGTON BOULEVARD APARTMENTS WELFARE ASSCIATION...........Complainant(s)Versus 1. JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. & ANR.SECTOR-128, NOIDA-201304,UTTAR PRADESH2. JAYPEE INFRATECH LTD.SECTOR-128, NOIDA-201304,UTTAR PRADESH...........Opp.Party(s)
    BEFORE: HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE V.K. JAIN, PRESIDING MEMBER HON'BLE MR. ANUP K THAKUR, MEMBER
    For the Complainant :
    Counsel for the complainant For the Opp.Party :
    Dated : 26 May 2016 ORDER The Complainant Association is directed to file affidavit of all its members in support of the complaint within three weeks. The list of those members is stated to be already on record.
    Re-notify on 24.06.2016.
    ......................JV.K. JAINPRESIDING MEMBER......................JANUP K THAKURMEMBERhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yTnExIhCRWIv_tuSiBs5CdtOgkneJ3JWbT4d99Na-rA/viewform
    CommentQuote
  • hi i also own apartment in kba. i also like to be part of case pl kindly guide.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashish10011 years ago
      I have an partment in KBA tower 10. Recently I called Japyee office and now they are saying that apartments will be available by 2018 end. I would also want to be a part pf the case. Plz guide
  • click on the link above or search jaypee greens wishtown noida group on facebook. It has more than 3000 buyers
    CommentQuote
  • pl kindly guide how to be part of ncdrc case. the facebook group of kba doesnt seems to be active.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any association for kba or active whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shaurya29;

Is this still active... ? can I participate ?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash9889
    Hi Shaurya29;

Is this still active... ? can I participate ?

Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaypee.greens.wishtown.noida/
    CommentQuote
  • hi ppl i also like to go in ncdrc against jaypee can any1 help with lawyer name and contact details or is it possible for me to be part of existing case pending in ncdrc
    CommentQuote
  • any update on the constructions?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote