Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    Aviral : Im not an investor. I want to live in the apartment i buy. Would you still say that KB is better than orchards as specs are ordinary and size is small for 3BHK. Thats what i feel. You might advise better as you are veterans. This is my first time and have no knowledge of this market
    Look for location of the flats. Cost wise both are same. Orchards you are paying to builder upfront. KBA you have to spend money from your pocket to - Good for people who have their own tastes.

Comment

Aviral : Im not an investor. I want to live in the apartment i buy. Would you still say that KB is better than orchards as specs are ordinary and size is small for 3BHK. Thats what i feel. You might advise better as you are veterans. This is my first time and have no knowledge of this market
      which plan and BSP offered to you for KBA ?

Comment

I haven't taken any offers for kb. Broker has offered orchards 2bhk 5200. Kb was being offered 4800. How is kba better than orchards. Still waiting for someone to point out my mistake in calculating loading.

Comment

I haven't taken any offers for kb. Broker has offered orchards 2bhk 5200. Kb was being offered 4800. How is kba better than orchards. Still waiting for someone to point out my mistake in calculating loading.
          before purchase do proper research ... check out relevant JP wishtown yahoo and facebook groups. You have tons of information on the same..

above link is of JP WT.
          Last edited by classic2404; March 23 2015, 08:20 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

With end use & 1200 SqFt investment size in perspective, here is what i would suggest to you - Orchard - DROP IT - the single biggest reason i do not like this project is the limited open spaces within the project itself, It is great that you get to see a huge golf course but from your unit even that is not visible. If someone buys in orchard it has to be 2600 SqFt Nose Unit higher floor or the 2500 Sqft semi GFacing (GC visible from some rooms), first tower which also gets more sun then others. Additionally, my guess is that in your unit you are not likely to get sun at all.

Kensington B - Specs are not good but how much does it cost to improve the specs. 3 to 4 lacs Max and you can choose your own specs. You get Open spaces which you cannot buy and you also get to choose a good sun facing unit. If you find the layout not so good then upgrade to a bigger size.

Krescent Home - 1235 SqFt - Layout is exceptional and if someone is looking for something in 1200 SqFt range then this is best unit in the entire WT. Many pluses here bt the biggest minus is the speed which is slow but then most of the slow part has already passed and you can choose the tower which has added 10 plus floors..
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 27 2015, 09:42 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Does anyone want to sell his 1320 sq ft in kba? Pm me

Comment

No activity on this thread!!! Went for a vacation. Came back and saw zero new posts.. Nobody interested in kba anymore?
                I went for another site visit this week. Saw sector 150 new projects. Ats, Mahagun and ace... Pricing just amazes me! Why would anyone pay 4500 for the last sector of noida when plenty available in 7x sectors and expressway

Comment

Forgot to mention... Saw kba on my way back... Construction was going on in all towers. Good to see

Comment

When Kensington Boulevard is due for possession

Hi Guys, any idea when Kensington boulevard sec-131 will be ready for possession.. based on latest consturction progress.. (not based on JP committed date during pre-launch)

Comment

Forgot to mention... Saw kba on my way back... Construction was going on in all towers. Good to see
                      Are you sure? Jaypee has stopped the payment of contractors. So all projects in wishtown are getting slow down. Seems like a mass agitation is needed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X