Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    to add on agar flat hi de de jaypee to ganimat hai , forget about club and other things , people still waiting for flat safter paying 95% in jaypee from 7 years .club ka to ata pata nahin hai
    It is unfortunate we have to fight for our rights from private playets as well. We should not sit quiet and compromise on fewer things than promised. Take them to court. If you win you will get your dream home, if you lose you have atleast satisfaction that you are defeated after fighting.

Comment

this is india and whoever has money & power can do anything .entire law is in their pocket.
      what happened to salman khn? nothing.

Comment

After all the melodrama and emotions written in previous posts, nobody has still answered my question. I know that Jaypee has a lot of issues and i know i might still be a long time away from posession but can someone throw light on these questions?

1. Is the club in KB common for apartment as well as plot owners?
        2. For the 1420 size which units and towers give the best view. Whats the price one should look at for buying?

Im sorry im asking too many things and have been doing so for the past 1.5 months but what to do? Im new in this field and have to buy a house only once.

Comment

For #1 have you approached the KBA CS? They might not give you the accurate answer but they are usually prompt with emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
            Yaar - hindustan mein apartmenr le rahe ho ... america mein nahin .. Jo booking ke time pe commit kiya tha wohi mil jaye .. ganimat hogi ... tumhe cricket stadium chahiye ??? BTW, Cricket stadium land is across the road towards yamuna .... Agar plan kayam raha to ...
            Whats the fair buying price for 1320 or 1420 size in KB. Which units do you think will give best views for the 3 BHK.?

Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by bombayre View Post
              this is india and whoever has money & power can do anything .entire law is in their pocket.
              what happened to salman khn? nothing.
              This is just because we do not take legal fight and only critize. No business runs on just moral grounds unless punished with severe legal / financial consequences. We have to fight for right.

Comment

Dear Friends,

I would be grateful if you could tell me about KB apartments available in 30:70 payment plan. I'm interested personally in the 2250 size on a floor below fifth storey. Many thanks. Please feel free to pm.

EP

Comment

Originally posted by Edupreneur View Post
                  Dear Friends,

I would be grateful if you could tell me about KB apartments available in 30:70 payment plan. I'm interested personally in the 2250 size on a floor below fifth storey. Many thanks. Please feel free to pm.

EP
                  Why don't you call a few brokers? Find the numbers from google.

Dozens of brokers will be lining up on your doorstep in no time.

This forum is not the place to invite offers from brokers.

Comment

Can somebody please tell me what this is? It will help me in deciding the unit i will buy.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                      Can somebody please tell me what this is? It will help me in deciding the unit i will buy.
                      Oh my God !! Looks like a spaceship landed at Wishtown

Dude, it's a swimming pool

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X