Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Close the deal at 3900 all incl. (everything except registry) and its a decent deal

Of course I am talking about floors less than 9th
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Close the deal at 3900 all incl. (everything except registry) and its a decent deal

Of course I am talking about floors less than 9th

Thanks Zohaib for the response.
    Now, the extra charges are like this :
    misc - 340
    PLC - 60
    transfer charges -50
    parking and club membership - 230 (dividing 1320 by 3L and rounding it off)

So, total extra charges are around Rs.680!
    So, to achieve 3900 all incl., the BSP has to be around 3200-3300!
    Will anybody even consider selling it at that price tag? Because all the new project launches in nearby sectors have been at a higher BSP - even those of lallu-panju builders.

Please advice!
    CommentQuote
  • Even i was searching for KB unit of 3BHK. Nothing is available at less then 3700- 3800.

I don't understand how one could manage this at 3900 all inclusive....
    CommentQuote
  • Deeprupani: Yes, all inclusive deal is hovering around 4300-4400 persqft in KB (for CLP).

That, when the project is hugely delayed! :(
    CommentQuote
  • If nothing available below 3700 bsp, then why not walk away? It is not necessary to buy in this. As extra charges come to 680, all incl would be 4400 psf. Makes no sense IMO. Batter go for projects which are nearing completion.
    CommentQuote
  • You are talking about PRESENT extra charges ....

Many Buyers in initial stages waivered off many extra charges which are indicated in their BBA.

do some more research

buying more than 4k psf ALL INCLUSIVE in KB which is good 4-5 years to be liveable is not recommended

better will be to go for kosmos...in jaypee....
    CommentQuote
  • I remember from my flat search days that extra charges in KB were around 500 psf, 2 years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite possible. With a increase in BSP builders must be increasing the other charges as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    If nothing available below 3700 bsp, then why not walk away? It is not necessary to buy in this. As extra charges come to 680, all incl would be 4400 psf. Makes no sense IMO. Batter go for projects which are nearing completion.

Okay, Fatichar bhai, will mention the reasons why I’m looking in KB:

1)I believe construction quality and maintenance will be far better than other small-time builders on expressway (A big differentiation when so many projects would be RTM).
    2) Location of sector 131, IMO, is better than 137/143.
    3) Project is relatively less dense when compared to the new launches on expressway.
    4) Jaypee brand name.
    5) Other projects of comparable quality in comparable locations – like Purvanchal and Gulshan have higher BSP(around 4300)... so, ultimately they are costlier than KB.
    6) Only downside with KB seems to be late delivery, which I am not too worried about as I will not be taking loan.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on some point. Or other things which I should consider while comparing.
    CommentQuote
  • Your reasons for preferring Jaypee are very valid. But I feel instead of buying at this rate, you would be better off investing money in some other asset and buying in same project near completion.

Originally Posted by Thor_samir

1)I believe construction quality and maintenance will be far better than other small-time builders on expressway (A big differentiation when so many projects would be RTM).
    3) Project is relatively less dense when compared to the new launches on expressway.
    4) Jaypee brand name.
    5) Other projects of comparable quality in comparable locations – like Purvanchal and Gulshan have higher BSP(around 4300)... so, ultimately they are costlier than KB.
    6) Only downside with KB seems to be late delivery, which I am not too worried about as I will not be taking loan.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on some point. Or other things which I should consider while comparing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir

4) Jaypee brand name.

Rightly said...

Even i am considering KB for similar reasons. To add to the list. Its the cheapest offering on the golf course side of the wish town. All the nearby JP projects are premium...

Fatichar bhia
    Why do you recommend buying other project and moving on KB at latter stages. Dose that mean you expect other project to appreciate more even now when KB is probably the cheapest in the segment.

Don't u think there is a lot of room for KB to flare once the construction gains some momentum.
    CommentQuote
  • No, I didn't say other project. But to "other asset". It could be FD, stocks or a plot in a tier II or III city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    You are talking about PRESENT extra charges ....

Many Buyers in initial stages waivered off many extra charges which are indicated in their BBA.

do some more research

buying more than 4k psf ALL INCLUSIVE in KB which is good 4-5 years to be liveable is not recommended

better will be to go for kosmos...in jaypee....

Zohaib - Where you can find flats launched less than 4000 psf BSP (Forget about extra charges ) on the expressway. Recents launches in sector 107 quoting prices at 4500 psf BSP plus. If some gets KB at 3700-3800 BSP is a very good deal. Ahluwalia constructions will be constructing the Towers and they have been given timeline of 24 months to finish the project. Piling/Foundation work of most of Towers is complete. At 3700-3800 BSP KB is steal.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree 37-3800 bsp is a good deal but if we take care of extra charges this comes around to be 4300 all incl..(includes, plc,transfer charges if any, carparking club etc all charges). The only thing i am worried about is in similar charges or 100 more one can close the deal with the projects nearing possession which way one would save money sent out for rent per month and can pay calmly for his own asset without having much impact on his pocket.. wat say experts as even am looking for Jaypee but have the above confusion :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidharth4u
    i agree 37-3800 bsp is a good deal but if we take care of extra charges this comes around to be 4300 all incl..(includes, plc,transfer charges if any, carparking club etc all charges). The only thing i am worried about is in similar charges or 100 more one can close the deal with the projects nearing possession which way one would save money sent out for rent per month and can pay calmly for his own asset without having much impact on his pocket.. wat say experts as even am looking for Jaypee but have the above confusion :)

Which projects nearing completion ?
    CommentQuote