Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Cant say bhai . Some ppl really like this project but I dont like for at least short to medium term investment. Whats ur investment time frame and budget .. As 4 resale rates i know this from THE KEYS . I visited them a few months back in Noida and they told me bout the rates. U can Google and ask them about current resale trend.
    Last edited by BasheerKhan; March 3 2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

My time frame is 3-4 years. if at 3400 this looks tempting to me. Nothing good in noida is available below 4K. Even builders like sharnam (with no track record) is asking for 4500/-

Layout etc looks to be OK.

Comment

Heard Construction have picked up in KB. Any updates??

Comment

One of the most undervalued properties in WT are Klassic and both Kensingtons (heights and boulevard)

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            One of the most undervalued properties in WT are Klassic and both Kensingtons (heights and boulevard)
            I will agree with you... if i had money i would have luv to invest in keningston

Comment

Very true sir.. also the layouts are pretty good with more carpet area..

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post

Comment

A member in yahoo group of KB confirmed about some bhoomi poojan happening at KB site. Some contractor being awarded the work. Seems good days are coming for KB buyers.

One of my friend is invested in KB at 3K level. He is very optimistic about this project.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                  A member in yahoo group of KB confirmed about some bhoomi poojan happening at KB site. Some contractor being awarded the work. Seems good days are coming for KB buyers.

One of my friend is invested in KB at 3K level. He is very optimistic about this project.
                  True, only difference between Orchards and KB is golf facing vs non golf facing.....otherwise its the same location, same building height, backs touching each other......still why is the rate difference huge???? Don't understand.

Comment

Golf facing is something which has really caught fancy of buyers... Lot of Credit should be given to marketing arm of these developers.

However not sure about its impact in long run...

Comment

If JP can delivery F1 track in record time, why is it delaying its residential projects by multiple years? Is JP's intention right?
                      'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X