Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Swimming Pool? U r joking right? Swimming pool must be in the club.

Is this a round about or a parking ? Is anybody having a sure answer

Comment

It is the central boulevard of the project in the middle of park.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Its really difficult buying a property. Now that I hav finally decided the units i want to buy after searching the market for months I cant get a deal with max cheque. I am a salaried person who will apply for loan. How can i pay a bag full of cash. Brokers say login is of 2950. Nobody will take max cheque. They will take cheque @3200 max

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
          Its really difficult buying a property. Now that I hav finally decided the units i want to buy after searching the market for months I cant get a deal with max cheque. I am a salaried person who will apply for loan. How can i pay a bag full of cash. Brokers say login is of 2950. Nobody will take max cheque. They will take cheque @3200 max
          Which units/towers you finalized on ....

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
            Several nearly complete projects available in rate around 5200-5400(all inclusive) with attractive payment plan 50:50 with full white deal. Better to opt for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
              Which units/towers you finalized on ....
              Tower 16 unit 1 1420 Sq ft
              OR
              Tower 18 unit 2 1320 Sq ft

I honestly prefer the one in tower 18

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                Several nearly complete projects available in rate around 5200-5400(all inclusive) with attractive payment plan 50:50 with full white deal. Better to opt for that.
                Rahul, As per my knowledge the only units available in these plans are penthouses or bigger size units. All small size units are sold out. Besides, I dont think the location of Krescent, Kasa, Klassic, Kosmos is comparable to KBA.

Do you have info on any other worthwile project from an end use perspective available in this plan that suits the 75 lakh budget

Comment

Zero activity on KBA thread. Similar to the construction at site

Comment

Hi I dont know if uve been following kba much but it is one of the few projects where construction has indeed progressed. A year back most towers were at 12-14 floors now most have fully topped out.

KBA is a good project mate.

Comment

dinesh sir i always follow ur comments n thoughts n i also feel all r based on logics but kba thread is not as active as other projects n u always rated it as good project. in reality also there is not much of sale purchase also not happening. i am also invisted in this project

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X