Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

    Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

    Someone I know is looking to buy a flat in this project for end use after 8-9 years, as they are nri family.

    I havent followed GROUND / ACTUAL rates for this project for about 5-6 months now....

    Kindly inform about ACTUAL ATES .....Not from property webstes...

    thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

      Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
      Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

      Someone I know is looking to buy a flat in this project for end use after 8-9 years, as they are nri family.

      I havent followed GROUND / ACTUAL rates for this project for about 5-6 months now....

      Kindly inform about ACTUAL ATES .....Not from property webstes...

      thanks
      End use after 8-9 years????hehehe... are you being sarcastic....as far as i know you recommend everyone to stay of Noida....how come you were not able to convince this family to not invest in Noida specially a JP project?

      Anyways the ongoing rate for KBA is somewhere in the range of 4500-4800.

      Comment


      • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

        Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
        Whats the Ongoing Resalrate in Market for this project as of now...ALL INCLUSIVE RATE....for the Large 3 bhk and 4 bhk...Good floor and good view....

        Someone I know is looking to buy a flat in this project for end use after 8-9 years, as they are nri family.

        I havent followed GROUND / ACTUAL rates for this project for about 5-6 months now....

        Kindly inform about ACTUAL ATES .....Not from property webstes...

        thanks
        What you find unique that failed to convince ur client to buy a jaypee project. I appreaciate you finally like a proect which imo should be a headline news.

        Comment


        • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

          Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          What you find unique that failed to convince ur client to buy a jaypee project. I appreaciate you finally like a proect which imo should be a headline news.

          he he good one!!

          Comment


          • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

            I am in commercial leasing now but still some old clients seek opinion on rates, etc for themselves or someone they wish to inform.

            I take inputs from various sources and simply inform them the rate, thats all.

            I didnt recommend anyone, rate pocha...bata doonga.
            Mujhey kya...

            I have informed many about rates in noida extension, pari chowk and sector 137, 168 also when asksd , it Doesnt mean, i am.advicing them for it.

            If they come to me seeking advice
            ..then its a diff story.
            Thats when suggestions come


            Btw 4700 is all incl rate or bsp ?
            Last edited by zohaib2012; October 3 2014, 07:55 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

              Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
              I am in commercial leasing now but still some old clients seek opinion on rates, etc for themselves or someone they wish to inform.

              I take inputs from various sources and simply inform them the rate, thats all.

              I didnt recommend anyone, rate pocha...bata doonga.
              Mujhey kya...

              I have informed many about rates in noida extension, pari chowk and sector 137, 168 also when asksd , it Doesnt mean, i am.advicing them for it.

              If they come to me seeking advice
              ..then its a diff story.
              Thats when suggestions come


              Btw 4700 is all incl rate or bsp ?
              4500-4700 (bsp). Aaj bata hi do which project (multi storey appart) is better to buy in noida when someone can not afford to buy plot. Till this date you avoid answering this question.

              Comment


              • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                4500-4700 (bsp). Aaj bata hi do which project (multi storey appart) is better to buy in noida when someone can not afford to buy plot. Till this date you avoid answering this question.


                Mr.Rahul....I am the MOST Daring member on this forum

                Also the Only one who calls a spade a spade

                Also I never give diplomatic or politically correct answers

                Also i have the Most Knowledge about this area of Noida expressway and Gnoida

                And I am Most certainly NOT MODEST about it


                Ab agar yeh sab online forums par bhi karney lago....to fayeda hi kya


                I have Imparted Most valuable info on this forum and will continue to do so.

                You may have missed my many posts and threads, else you wouldnt have said this

                Anyhow....please go through this thread by me and read yourself

                http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ets-78402.html

                Enjoy

                Comment


                • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                  Also Mr.rahul , if you SPECIFICALLY wanted my opinion on Flats ONLY in Noida...here it is:

                  NOT IN RANK..but random order

                  - Purvanchal Royal Park sector 137...Good construction and maintenance record of builder

                  - Jaypee Wishtown GOLF COURSE SIDE ONLY.....IF YOU ARE WILLING to wait for another 5-6 years to be able to live

                  - Lotus Zing Sector 168 for MIG Budget Buyers....Simplest Layout and top location....Construction is pretty decent

                  - Akrtiti Shantiniketan Sector 143....Have used good construction ...and small society...with no khichdi of 1,2,3,4 bhk all in one

                  - Sunshine Helios Sector 79..Good construction and No Khichdi of 1,2,34 bhk all in one

                  - Stellar Jeevan Noida extension...with upcoming 2nd Hindon Bridge...will be 7-8 min drive from sector 79

                  - ATS One Hamlet...Overpriced now...but still a good option for end user

                  Enjoy

                  Comment


                  • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                    But wt abt ngt issue . Is still construction going on in wish town. Also one of friend got demand notice in kba. Pl seniors advice should he pay or wait for ngt thing to get clear

                    Comment


                    • Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

                      He should visit the site and if the actual construction has been done then he will have to pay. Otherwise jp will put late charge also.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X