Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

also check the delhi market as in coming years in delhi also many apartments/flats will be built just like noida & ggn and the
    main reason for moving out of delhi was parking problem and these flats will have covered car parking just like noida & ggn

Comment

I visited the site on 2nd october. No labour was present due to holiday so was able to visit the complet visit was to compare e site easily. Main purpose of my site visit was to compare KPA and KBA for my end use. I went and saw the 1500 sq ft unit (unit 1) in tower 15 of kpa and 1420 sq ft unit 1 in tower 16 of KBA. These were my findings:

Location: Drove down the flyover before sector 93 and reached jaypee hospital. KPA site was on left and KBA on right. Exactly opposite each other.

Site plan: Both projects similar with plotted development around it. Plot facing appts can enjoy long views with no obstruction. Views from Inside facing appts were not so great. KBA are 4 to a core but KPA are 6 to a core. More number of people on one floor but total units in the project are more or less the same.

Specs: Zero difference in the two projects

Construction : KPA will definitely get delivered before kBA. Some towers were in finishing stage. Structures are complete in both projects

Layout: Much better layout in KPA. The drawing/living was huge compared to KBA. All bedrooms have attached toilets whereas KBA has 1 attached and 1 common toilet for a 3BHK. Corridors in both the projects were good unlike the horror stories ive heard in other projects.

But the deciding factor and the main difference between the two projects
      :

Kba is on the golf course side of WT. The moment you are out of KBA you see beautiful villas, premium projects, wide roads with open spaces and greenery
      KPA on the other hand is on the non GC side. After exiting the main gate you will see klassic and kosmos towers. The density is so so high. All you see are buildings. internal roads were smaller IMO, so jams are likely in the future.

Gentry will be better in and around KBA.

At first when brokers told me that there is no reason for the 500 rs premium differnce in the two projects I gave it a thought. But seeing is believing. The dividing road in WT makes a huge difference. Like someone called it on this forum it is a 'social divide'. KBA will always be a premium property compared to KPA.

These is my honest unbiased opinion. You may give me other reasons to prove me wrong if any. Im most open to suggestions as i still havent closed any deal

Comment

Guys,

Has anyone received any letter from Jaypee for the KPA possession dates, I am yet to receive anything...

Comment

Also if someone recently visted the site, than please update the construction progress of KPA..

Comment

I was in Noida Expressway today and visited many projects

Jaypee is totally screwing up the wishtown....construction is SUPER SLOW

Its sad to see such a good project in such a bad shape

I posed as a Customer and I got a Ready offer on table within 30 mins of negotiation...of 4500 BSP For a 4 Bhk flat, Floor Less than 10th
            floor

So I guess BSP in range of 4300-4500 is the market rate for this project

But its in SAD STATE....and I dont think this project can be ready BEFORE 2018-19

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
              I was in Noida Expressway today and visited many projects

Jaypee is totally screwing up the wishtown....construction is SUPER SLOW

Its sad to see such a good project in such a bad shape

I posed as a Customer and I got a Ready offer on table within 30 mins of negotiation...of 4500 BSP For a 4 Bhk flat, Floor Less than 10th
              floor

So I guess BSP in range of 4300-4500 is the market rate for this project

But its in SAD STATE....and I dont think this project can be ready BEFORE 2018-19
              Did you get this rate directly from Jaypee??? I thought the project was sold out.. Are there 3 BHK also available? This is breaking news... all the deals that im getting in market are around 4600-4700.

Comment

Trust me guyz.. Jaypee would give handsome return.... Just wait and watch.. When people start saying exit.. Means hold it tightly.... Mark my words.. Sell only if you need money urgently.. coming days Jaypee Properties going to give handsome return....

Again.. Do not sell your Jaypee property... In Next 1 or 1.5 year you will see trend changing..

Comment

Jaypee IF WANTS...can change the whole scenario in 5-6 Months....

The location is BEST on Noida expressway of Wishtows (GC Side)

When I say Jaypee Wishtown...I ONLY TALK ABOUT GC Side....Non GC Side is a BIG NO For me....

Jaypee township has ALL THE INGREDIENTS RIGHT to make it the BEST in noida...and One of best in NCR

BUT ....BUT.....BUT.....

ONLY IF....ONLY IF....ONLY IF....Jaypee WANTS

In 2012 I adviced Manyof my Investors to EXIT NOIDA....and Reinvest somewhere else......Many were invested in Jaypee at that point of time.....

NOW...

They thank me....

as they have made MORE in putting their money in FDs

And If they want they can RE-BUY In jaypee and infact get bigger than their previous flat

MY SUGGESTION.......COME BACK TO NOIDA...BE IT ANY BUILDER ...ANY PROJECT.....WHEN THE PROJECT IS JUST 2-3 MOTHS FROM GIVING POSSESSION......THE LAST SET OF INVESTORS MAKE AN EXIT THAT TIME....THEY DONT WANT TO REGISTER THEIR PROPERTY....

Jaypee is turning out to be a headache.....as simple as that.....

Comment

I saw the site yesterday. Labour deployed in the towers is tooooo less compared to the work left. Most of this little labour on this site was in towers where roof shaft has not been put. Tried clicking some pictures but was stopped by a man on the site who said he represents jaypee and not from any contractor. Asked him for updates on the project and this is what his PoV
                    1. Excavation for kba and orchards started together. Progress is to be seen . Kba has given fastest construction in wish town
                    2. Ahluwalia, comp, and bl goyal are the 3 contractors for this project. Ahluwalia has the highest number of towers. About 11 out of the 22. Comp has towers 15-18 and the rest with goyal.
                    3. Jaypee has not given any orders to slow down the work at least in kba right now. Contractors have overachieved the construction target. This guy was even expecting his performance bonus to come shortly
                    4. Some towers have started plaster work and door frames, shuttering job etc
                    5. Possession will be given in 1.5 years from today

I then went to the site office to meet a direct sales representative. Luckily I found a friend working for jaypee and asked for his PoV. His views were:
                    1. No property in noida and g noida like wt when completed but there is a huge 'when' attached
                    2. Would not invest his own money in jaypee.
                    3. Company has debt problem but is trying to reduce it. Salary comes every month unlike unitech but is coming later than usual
                    4. Company did well in jaiprakash gaur days but the third generation comprises of many cousin sisters and brothers. Everyone wants decision making power and this leads to conflicts within the management. No unity in Management
                    5. Construction is slow as jaypee gives headaches to contractors in giving payment. Some contractors have struggled to take payments of as low as 1 crore from jaypee for 1-2 years
                    6. L and t is out of kube coz of payment issues and is only working on few towers in orchards

All in all he advised me not to invest here coz of the risk

Comment

Jaypee is NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED for Buying Right Now.....Untill unless you are willing to wait for AT LEAST 5 - 6 Years

Jaypee cannot even guarantee a Complete Project even when its 98% complete !!!
                      Pavillion buyers will vouch for that

Jaypee IS AN INVESTOR DRIVEN COMPANY LIKE 3C.....AND IS FULL OF INVESTORS....ITS FULL OF INVESTORS

Many exitted ...BUT MANY ARE STILL THERE.....and they will make an Exit BEFORE REGISTRY

So Dont worry about Inventory....

BUY IN JAYPEE ONLY WHEN ITS ALMOST READY FOR POSSESSION and final touches are going on......

Investors will make an exit that time

Jaypee is a big project and WILL NOT BE FULLY READY BEFORE 10-12 YEARS

A project which IS FULLY COMPLETING will always get max premium

ATS Hamlet, PRP are examples.

In any project which has construction going on...WILL NOT GET MAX. PREMIUM

Even if KB is ready....there will be lot of construction going around it.....so it WONT be in Great demand

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X