Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Has jaypee increased the super area for flats in KBA? Price list on their website says 3BHK size 1740. Can anyone confirm this? I wanted to buy the 1420 size but that doesnt show on the price list.

Comment

JP has written letters to Kensington Bulevard allottees that the possession will be delivered in Nov.2016. This means a delay of 3 years. this delay will mean 36% INTEREST ON BANK LOANS in addition to other repercussions. Aren't they obliged to compensate this loss.

Comment

in my opinion all the allottees of KB should ask JP in one voice to compensate for the abnormal delay in the delivery of possession.

Comment

This is the list of ongoing projects for Ahluwalia contracts as per their website. Look at project No. 7....
          Stipulated date of completion for 12 towers under them was 10/9/2014!!!!!! Is nobody accountable anymore?
          Big names.. L&T, Ahluwalia, leighton.... all nonsense!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
            I saw the site yesterday. Labour deployed in the towers is tooooo less compared to the work left. Most of this little labour on this site was in towers where roof shaft has not been put. Tried clicking some pictures but was stopped by a man on the site who said he represents jaypee and not from any contractor. Asked him for updates on the project and this is what his PoV
            1. Excavation for kba and orchards started together. Progress is to be seen . Kba has given fastest construction in wish town
            2. Ahluwalia, comp, and bl goyal are the 3 contractors for this project. Ahluwalia has the highest number of towers. About 11 out of the 22. Comp has towers 15-18 and the rest with goyal.
            3. Jaypee has not given any orders to slow down the work at least in kba right now. Contractors have overachieved the construction target. This guy was even expecting his performance bonus to come shortly
            4. Some towers have started plaster work and door frames, shuttering job etc
            5. Possession will be given in 1.5 years from today

I then went to the site office to meet a direct sales representative. Luckily I found a friend working for jaypee and asked for his PoV. His views were:
            1. No property in noida and g noida like wt when completed but there is a huge 'when' attached
            2. Would not invest his own money in jaypee.
            3. Company has debt problem but is trying to reduce it. Salary comes every month unlike unitech but is coming later than usual
            4. Company did well in jaiprakash gaur days but the third generation comprises of many cousin sisters and brothers. Everyone wants decision making power and this leads to conflicts within the management. No unity in Management
            5. Construction is slow as jaypee gives headaches to contractors in giving payment. Some contractors have struggled to take payments of as low as 1 crore from jaypee for 1-2 years
            6. L and t is out of kube coz of payment issues and is only working on few towers in orchards

All in all he advised me not to invest here coz of the risk
            [COLOR="DarkRed"]Well take advise from existing customers ---
            Last edited by classic2404; March 23 2015, 08:25 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
              This is the list of ongoing projects for Ahluwalia contracts as per their website. Look at project No. 7....
              Stipulated date of completion for 12 towers under them was 10/9/2014!!!!!! Is nobody accountable anymore?
              Big names.. L&T, Ahluwalia, leighton.... all nonsense!
              Contractors do the construction only when they get paid by builders. There is no point in blaming construction contractors.

Originally posted by joginderd View Post
              JP has written letters to Kensington Bulevard allottees that the possession will be delivered in Nov.2016. This means a delay of 3 years. this delay will mean 36% INTEREST ON BANK LOANS in addition to other repercussions. Aren't they obliged to compensate this loss.
              As compensation, you are being rewarded with super area increase. Pay extra for increased super area now and then pay extra for maintenance for the rest of your life. What else do you need?

Originally posted by delhite View Post
              Trust me guyz.. Jaypee would give handsome return.... Just wait and watch.. When people start saying exit.. Means hold it tightly.... Mark my words.. Sell only if you need money urgently.. coming days Jaypee Properties going to give handsome return....

Again.. Do not sell your Jaypee property... In Next 1 or 1.5 year you will see trend changing..
              In 2010 also, folks were predicting the same.

Take a look at first page of this thread and even Zohaib was recommending this project and now even he has changed his tune.
              Last edited by ThePunjabi; October 27 2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

My dear....Real estate like any other Investment..or purchase is based on speculation first...and then watching ground realities

One can buy UC flat based on Past record and history of builder.....but during course of time...one cannot fall asleep

If one notices there is some problem with builder or prject....its best to exit

People think...ki property le lo...aur so jao...

aise nahin property lee jaati

forget builder....i would say..even if the city, sector, etc has some issues..exit

Upto 2010-11 I found Greater NOIDA Pretty good buy ....but greound realties showed that its turning out to be a flop show...so now i dont

Tmoorw if U.P gvt and babus wake up and do something really well for Gnoida at ground level...i will recommend it again

Ground reality is most imp

Comment

Keep listening to this false prophet.

Remember how rich he became eating all your brokerages.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; December 27 2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Bass kar yaar... Stop trolling all threads with your repetitive posts...

You have had nothing new to add since the time you stopped broking for BOP and Jaypee. Just stop it...

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      My dear....Real estate like any other Investment..or purchase is based on speculation first...and then watching ground realities

One can buy UC flat based on Past record and history of builder.....but during course of time...one cannot fall asleep

If one notices there is some problem with builder or prject....its best to exit

People think...ki property le lo...aur so jao...

aise nahin property lee jaati

forget builder....i would say..even if the city, sector, etc has some issues..exit

Upto 2010-11 I found Greater NOIDA Pretty good buy ....but greound realties showed that its turning out to be a flop show...so now i dont

Tmoorw if U.P gvt and babus wake up and do something really well for Gnoida at ground level...i will recommend it again

Ground reality is most imp
                      zohaib 1 kaam kar

jus write "abc123"

WE all will understand what u want to say

dont bother to write long threads

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X