Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Even i fail to understand the same. If Jaypee speeds up the things it will be a win win for him and investors...
    Last edited by deeprupani; March 20 2012, 05:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
      Golf facing is something which has really caught fancy of buyers... Lot of Credit should be given to marketing arm of these developers.

However not sure about its impact in long run...
      Yeah you are right .... its purely a marketing gimmick that worked. Golf properties are meant for people who play golf. There are huge costs associated with upkeep of Golf courses and Jaypee is passing them to GC customers/flat owners in terms of higher maintenance costs. Those who play Golf should not have any complaints with higher maintenance costs.

Investors/End-users who understand Value will go for Classic and Kensington Properties, which are hugely undervalued right now.

Comment

Is there any fresh inventory in Kingston Boulevard/Height/Park? I have heard that only resales options are available..
        I am aware of Klassic Height which is available in fresh as well.

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
        Yeah you are right .... its purely a marketing gimmick that worked. Golf properties are meant for people who play golf. There are huge costs associated with upkeep of Golf courses and Jaypee is passing them to GC customers/flat owners in terms of higher maintenance costs. Those who play Golf should not have any complaints with higher maintenance costs.

Investors/End-users who understand Value will go for Classic and Kensington Properties, which are hugely undervalued right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
          If JP can delivery F1 track in record time, why is it delaying its residential projects by multiple years?
          "If my first child was a boy, how come my second child is a girl"

That's on the lighter side, but your question is similar

Comment

Ahluwalia Contructions (1000cr Turnover Company) and Compt Constructions are given contracts to complete the Towers ------ Appx 200 workers have started working on the site .... construction pace will pick up now.

Comment

I am interested in buying KB in fresh..let me know what are the best disc, who are the best brokers and what kind of inventory is available. Thanks

Comment

you can check with BOP, Renaisance realty, paragon - check directly with Jaypee as well. Lets us know what you got.

Comment

pardon my ignorance ... but what is the min size available in kensington and what is the approx price (all incl)?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                    pardon my ignorance ... but what is the min size available in kensington and what is the approx price (all incl)?
                    Jaypee Greens

check for all the details here. Availability - Sizes etc

Comment

2BHK not available on fresh. Looking for units in resale is a big ask.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X