Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by Kumarvinay View Post
    Few weeks back, I went to the jaypee office in noida. It was a sunday, there were large number of protesters from kosmos project and from a particular tower with few media camermen from news channel. I joined the protestors. Soon, the entire management from jaypee was there to answer all their queries. The meeting was held in a meeting room and the group discussed all the issues of their tower. Was suprised to know that they had even employed a person to track the progress. They knew, how much labour was deployed on each day in their tower. The protesters were pressurizing the management to complete their project.

The point, I am trying to make is that jaypee has got very limited funds and all the project's are eyeing for it. If we will not join as a group then other projects will get completed and ours will be left. My take from that meeting was that we need to 1st fight for our project, then for our tower and lastly for our flat. We should not sit mum. Let's create a what's app group for our project so that we get connected and the we can create groups for the towers also. Mine is Kensington Boulevard tower 15. If all of you can start posting the mobile numbers then I will create a group and can start forming the strategy. Let's become active, otherwise we will not get our flat even in next 3 years... thanks vinay
    Sir please accept my congratulations for being one of the few JP investors who is willing to recognize the reality of the situation. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Comment

pkgandhi;...please accept my congratulations for being a bashing guy of the year for creating panic in all Jaypee forums... The people here are so unaware of the jaypee condition and You have made us all so aware, worried and afraid... Hum darr gaye hai.. Tell us where projects you endorse...we will invest there...Keep it up for creating panic...lage raho... We are proud of you...
      Last edited by MANOJa; March 5 2016, 11:10 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Vinay sir, good suggestion, I will send you my number in Pvt msg...please add me in the group... I would urge others also to get added to the group... I also believe this is the right time... as jaypee has atleast started focusing on delivery... KBA group has been the most silent one...
        Last edited by kp1plotbuy; March 5 2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
          @PKgandhi...please accept my congratulations for being a bashing guy of the year for creating panic in all Jaypee forums... The people here are so unaware of the jaypee condition and You have made us all so aware, worried and afraid... Hum darr gaye hai.. Tell us where projects you endorse...we will invest there...Keep it up for creating panic...lage raho... We are proud of you...
          Sir in Noida my investments are in authority plots, pre 2008 low density , low rise society flats and also a recently constructed flat by what many consider the safest builder in Noida ( I won't take the name. It is irrelevant and I will be accused of being an agent of that builder, though they generally don't employ middlemen).

Comment

Good sir you are the safest investor of the world... Do you bash and create panic in forums of other Indian builders also like Unitech, Supertech, 3C, etc or only Jaypee..

Comment

Good sir you are the safest investor of the world... Do you bash and create panic in forums of other Indian builders also like Unitech, Supertech, 3C, etc or only Jaypee..
              Please read my opinion of Unitech/3C in relevant threads. I think everyone, including customers, know Supertech is mainly a LIG/MIG builder and expect associated quality. I would certainly not endorse any of their projects. However, unlike Jaypee and Unitech, they are not on the verge of bankruptcy, as far as I know.

Also, it is quite clear from the visceral response I get on the JP threads that it is has very investor heavy projects where people are looking to get out as soon as they can, rather than hold for the long term. If someone really believes JP story and wants to live there long term, my opinions should not matter to them.
              Last edited by pkgandhi; March 5 2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Still not convinced, why only so activeness and bashing in all Jaypee forums... Why are you becoming saint and saviour for others...

Comment

Still not convinced, why only so activeness and bashing in all Jaypee forums... Why are you becoming saint and saviour for others...
                  Please point out even one post where I have been a saint or savior to any builder or even Noida authority.

Comment

Actually it's the other way round, I am trying to find your panic in other builders forum like Unitech whose directors have visited jail so many times...

Comment

I might have missed the same, please send me the thread link... I am very impressed with your work

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X