Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
    I might have missed the same, please send me the thread link... I am very impressed with your work
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co....php?p=1440032

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co....php?p=1441274

These are two Unitech threads I posted in. As you can see there is very little activity there, but to be clear I think Unitech is functionally bankrupt and will not be able to deliver most, if not all, of their projects.

As for my posts creating panic, sir, panic is a reaction not an action. How can I create any panic ? Yes, some people may panic at reading my post, but not everyone will, and frankly that says more about the person reading the post than the person writing it. So, if some people are panicking it probably means they find something of substance in my posts to be afraid of, but only they will be able to tell you what that is, since they are the ones panicking.

Again, if you think I have posted anything factually incorrect, please do point it out.

Comment

Very impressed sir, you must countiue saving people... Specifically JP investors... too much negativity shows the person writing himself is gripped with panic and he wants everyone to be in the same situation... please continue with your negativity.. atleast people here still have a hope riding on possessions being offered, families starting to live in, private plots getting constructed, work at extremely slow pace but not stalled, inside roads and golf course still maintained beautifully on daily basis, supermarkets opening, rush of people to get registry's done, cleared land , no dues of authority, rapid development around... But truly this is all waste...Your work is highly appreciated...

Comment

Very impressed sir, you must countiue saving people... Specifically JP investors... too much negativity shows the person writing himself is gripped with panic and he wants everyone to be in the same situation... please continue with your negativity.. atleast people here still have a hope riding on possessions being offered, families starting to live in, private plots getting constructed, work at extremely slow pace but not stalled, inside roads and golf course still maintained beautifully on daily basis, supermarkets opening, rush of people to get registry's done, cleared land , no dues of authority, rapid development around... But truly this is all waste...Your work is highly appreciated...
        Sir, I really do wish all the best to people who have invested their savings in JP projects. Unfortunately, investment performance is not determined by feelings and emotions. Ignoring the facts will not change reality. You are thinking of all the people who are already invested in JP, but what about those who are considering making an investment now ? Aren't they allowed to know all the facts before making a decision. Isn't that the purpose of this forum ?

You seem to think I am a personal enemy of JP investors. I have investments in Noida as well, and if JP goes down, I am sure it it hurt my investments as well. But that doesn't mean I should live in a make believe world. I am an insignificant person whose opinions are not going to have any impact on your investment. Rather than being mad at me, you should be trying to protect your interests from those who took your money and didn't deliver on promises.

Comment

Well I am giving you ground reality facts ... In my last post... Do you feel the facts are true.. Or I am making up feelings or emotions... I am still an investor and still hunting plot in Jaypee KP 1 within my budget not based on emotions but with ground facts...

Comment

Well I am giving you ground reality facts ... In my last post... Do you feel the facts are true.. Or I am making up feelings or emotions... I am still an investor and still hunting plot in Jaypee KP 1 within my budget not based on emotions but with ground facts...
            If you have invested in a flat that is already delivered and are an end user, my opinion should not matter to you. If your flat is not delivered, your main concern should be where JP will find the money to complete it, given their precarious financial situation. None of the "facts" and "ground realities" you have posted, even if they are 100% true, will help answer that question. You should be looking at the company's finances for the answer.

Comment

The question of finances is not new and everyone is aware of that...what's new here from last six months is :

1. The ground facts which I had mentioned, so if these are 100% true... that answers everyone questions... Things have started to move in +ve direction which you are completely ignoring or trying to ignore..

2. Unlike other builders, JP is making serious effort to get the finances available

Now, I tell you how you create negativity... You say as per your assumption or source in Jaypee, the 5-10% money which will be collected for delivery of 5K flats is going to be used for payment of 1500 Cr FCCB dues ( your yesterday's post )... Now who cares about your negative assumptions and I wonder how come a small middlemen which is burning his fingers in defending posts in night as well has a source which knows all whereabouts of company's 1500 cr huge spent....this sounds suspicious of your intentions of what you are trying to do here...

Comment

Vinay sir, good suggestion, I will send you my number in Pvt msg...please add me in the group... I would urge others also to get added to the group... I also believe this is the right time... as jaypee has atleast started focusing on delivery... KBA group has been the most silent one...
                Thanks sir...pls send

Comment

Agreed with u kp1plotbuy; .If u are looking for plots in Kp II and Kp 1 just go for it .its worth rates are good location are unbeatable. It's good for both end users as well investors.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; March 6 2016, 10:38 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumarvinay View Post
                    Thanks sir...pls send
                    Not able to send the message

Kumarvinay has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Comment

The question of finances is not new and everyone is aware of that...what's new here from last six months is :

1. The ground facts which I had mentioned, so if these are 100% true... that answers everyone questions... Things have started to move in +ve direction which you are completely ignoring or trying to ignore..

2. Unlike other builders, JP is making serious effort to get the finances available

Now, I tell you how you create negativity... You say as per your assumption or source in Jaypee, the 5-10% money which will be collected for delivery of 5K flats is going to be used for payment of 1500 Cr FCCB dues ( your yesterday's post )... Now who cares about your negative assumptions and I wonder how come a small middlemen which is burning his fingers in defending posts in night as well has a source which knows all whereabouts of company's 1500 cr huge spent....this sounds suspicious of your intentions of what you are trying to do here...
                      Sir, your post is a reflection more on you than on me and just exposes your desperation as a stuck JP investor.

"Small middlemen"- I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion, but how is that relevant ? Maybe I am a peon at one of JP's competitors, but that doesn't change the facts. I have already said i am an insignificant person. Please focus on the substance of my posts rather than attacking straw men.
                      " defending posts in night " - I am assuming you are based in India ( I am not). You seem to the one doing all the defending and at night.

You have conveniently omitted to mention that since the last six months, JP has started defaulting on almost all its debt , its credit rating has been downgraded to default , it is being forced to sell off its best assets and banks have decided to seize Nirman Sadan and other JP land banks.

"JP is making serious effort to get the finances available". Please be serious. JP Wishtown was launched in 2007. Not a single project is complete yet. JP has used the money taken from customers to build F1 track, host the fine gentleman and pretty ladies in the Grand Prix, build Nirman Sadan , JP hospital, school, etc and for generally everything except delivering the flats buyers paid for.

Since you seem to be a big shot and know so many facts and ground realities, please share with the forum members whether JP has defaulted on FFCB in Feb or not, whether they have promised to make payments by March 31 or not and how they are going to raise the funds to make that payment.

I am looking forward to you posting these facts and ground realities.
                      Last edited by pkgandhi; March 6 2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X