884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Is this the beginning of "the END" of builder mafia? | The Logical Buyer

Comment

Builder told to return money with interest for incomplete flat | delhi | Hindustan Times

Comment

Just coming from a meeting where Mr Manoj Gaur was addressing buyers of different projects one by one in WT B1 block.... the construction work work will resume from Ist July 16...

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
          Just coming from a meeting where Mr Manoj Gaur was addressing buyers of different projects one by one in WT B1 block.... the construction work work will resume from Ist July 16...
          According to Mr Gaur, why has construction work been stalled and what will change in one month ? JP has negative cash flows and after the cement asset sales they may not even be able to break even on operating basis. Where will JP find the money to clear the backlog of payments to contractors ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
            According to Mr Gaur, why has construction work been stalled and what will change in one month ? JP has negative cash flows and after the cement asset sales they may not even be able to break even on operating basis. Where will JP find the money to clear the backlog of payments to contractors ?
            Well, there is a lot going on here at the ground level, move and find yourself the answers to your questions....dont just beat around the laptop...vese bhi you are abroad...and don't hold any JP property...so don't be so worried...

The buyers are pushing real hard this time ... clearly evident from 3 hours meeting I just attended..the whole Jaypee management was addressing... KBA project was also specifically addressed.. and next meetings have also been fixed.... whosoever wants more details abt the next KBA meeting can pm me..

Comment

It seems this is the fate of JP buyers: meetings pe meetings, tareekh pe tareekh

Comment

It seems this is the fate of JP buyers: meetings pe meetings, tareekh pe tareekh
                Atleast something +ve unlike other builders, who only threatens the buyers.. I know you have only a single agenda so there is no point arguing...

The days will not be far when there will be no meetings just flats pe flats ..

For the buyers associated with IREF, believe me there is much happening on the ground, i had made a number of videos today... not sure if I should upload these here or not...

Please get in touch with your respective projects forums/what's app or other groups ..

For KBA I have got a chance to meet & got added to the most active KBA group... those who want to be associated can pm me their numbers...

Comment

@kp1plotbuy it is indeed good that JP promise to start work by 1st July, barely a month away. Just be watchful that they don't sell any further landbanks during this time. Otherwise this could be a way to buy time to sell further assets without buyer protests.

Comment

I didn't know about this new construction technique where meetings and videos are used as a substitute for money, steel, cement, machinery and labor.

Comment

I didn't know about this new construction technique where meetings and videos are used as a substitute for money, steel, cement, machinery and labor.
                      No comments....you are just vomiting around with the single agenda...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X