Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
Reply
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello folks i am a little confused please tell me if i should invest in the wave city centre or not..?
    I am getting a mixed response from people i asked so it would be better if you folks guide me..thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    KBA is a steal in CLP plan - if you get in 3700-3800 BSP. Its available on resale only. Jaypee's focus is on finishing properties around golf course. Kasa Isles delivery timelines are in 2015 (Given by Jaypee Management in one of the meetings with Customers). Not sure if you want to wait that long.

    KBA delivery timelines are March 2014.


    Thanks you all,
    this seems like my ideal flat . Anybody has contact details of good, honest ( :bab (24):HAH !!! if they exist..) brokers/sellers in KBA ? Pl forward/pm me.
    Thanks
    (another reason for not choosing Garden Isles is the enormous loading -- >40 %!!!!)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drasitkhanna
    Thanks you all,
    this seems like my ideal flat . Anybody has contact details of good, honest ( :bab (24):HAH !!! if they exist..) brokers/sellers in KBA ? Pl forward/pm me.
    Thanks
    (another reason for not choosing Garden Isles is the enormous loading -- >40 %!!!!)

    Rightly said, Dealing with brokers is a big big ask. Specially when the deal is in resale with black component involved.

    Best of Luck :)
    CommentQuote
  • @Drasit : Congratulations! And did you consider Casa Isles too? What were the reasons for choosing KB over Casa Isles?

    I am also looking for a flat in these two projects... slightly confused as to which one to go for... will take CLP, self financed.. and delivery time is not a major issue. What's your take?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    @Drasit : Congratulations! And did you consider Casa Isles too? What were the reasons for choosing KB over Casa Isles?
    I am also looking for a flat in these two projects... slightly confused as to which one to go for... will take CLP, self financed.. and delivery time is not a major issue. What's your take?


    Kasa isles delivery is AT LEAST 5 years ,and it's more expensive,, more points I wil collect. I haven't yet bought anything !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Copy pasted from Pawankp post in the thread " KP vs KI"
    Both the projects are good for their own reasons..
    KB Location is near to golf course,KI is near Highway.. carpet area of both the project is comparable.. where as i liked 1370 of KB a nicer layout..
    Both the project are at almost same stage However KB will have early delivery as it is older than KI.
    Rate is almost same... KI will have more comercials around.. where as KB will be little inside

    With due thanks to Pawankp.!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Drasit. And if you've already started talking to brokers, what is the avg rate they are quoting for a flat on less than 10th floor? Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Copy pasted from Venkytalks

    " Isles are more expensive carpet area wise (I include balcony sizes in carpet area). But room sizes are slightly better = more user friendly room sizes, although overall layout I did not like. They will be delivered 2 years later than Kosmos - which can be a good or bad thing depending on needs.

    Kensington boulevard gives you the best location, tower position and flat sizes. Will also be delivered 2 years later than Kosmos"

    With thanks to Venkytalks ...!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apoorv
    Hello folks i am a little confused please tell me if i should invest in the wave city centre or not..?
    I am getting a mixed response from people i asked so it would be better if you folks guide me..thank you


    Wave city center yahan kya kar raha hai - Wave city center is similar to Mungeri lal ke haseen sapane - considering SP is in Power and Ponty was right hand man of BMW. Some has to be brave to take huge risks.
    CommentQuote
  • KBA owners , kindly pm Me your broker details so may buy a 3bhk unit here !!! Any words of gyan before I take the plunge ??
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am interested in KBA 1920 Sqft but it looks like it is not available in fresh.

    Yesterday been to JP office and spoke to few brokers there. All them up rightly said that KBA is sold out and is only available in re-sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Get hold of many brokers....
    You need to meet up with them....and show your seriousness in buying in resale....rather than making casual calls.

    Casual calls are absolute Crap in Resale...

    You can get a deal close to 4000-4100 psf ALL INCLUSIVE for a Good located Flat
    CommentQuote
  • And anyone who shares with you a broker number on such forums is most likely getting a commission himself

    I dont know why people ask for broker numbers on such forums

    Just visit any property website...or newspaper...you will get DOZENS of Broker addresses...

    call them up and FIX A MEETING...donot ask...whats the rate, etc etc

    There is a technique when you are a serious buyer.....

    brokers know that half of casual callers are existing investors trying to fathom the market.

    Dont try to be oversmart with a broker....be genuine..and you will get a genuine deal

    same goes for a builder

    An Active and deep pocket Investor in his lifetime maybe bought 1-2 dozen properties

    This is the amount of properties a decent broker sells in a month!!!!!!

    Meet them in person....Be Genuine...keep ready a cheque book....and you will get a good deal

    Ask for broker numbers...suggestions of brokers deals on such forums..and you are preparing to be screwed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    And anyone who shares with you a broker number on such forums is most likely getting a commission himself

    I dont know why people ask for broker numbers on such forums

    Just visit any property website...or newspaper...you will get DOZENS of Broker addresses...

    call them up and FIX A MEETING...donot ask...whats the rate, etc etc

    There is a technique when you are a serious buyer.....

    brokers know that half of casual callers are existing investors trying to fathom the market.

    Dont try to be oversmart with a broker....be genuine..and you will get a genuine deal

    same goes for a builder

    An Active and deep pocket Investor in his lifetime maybe bought 1-2 dozen properties

    This is the amount of properties a decent broker sells in a month!!!!!!

    Meet them in person....Be Genuine...keep ready a cheque book....and you will get a good deal

    Ask for broker numbers...suggestions of brokers deals on such forums..and you are preparing to be screwed



    Zohaib bhai
    Thing is most of us are first (or max 2nd time) home buyers and don't know whom to contact. Most of us know how to contact property firms and their brokers( prop mart, 99acres etc etc etc). Most of us in fact keep getting spammed on our mobiles and emails to buy this property or that project by many such companies so it's not difficult to contact them . The question is is it SAFE and DEPENDABLE to contact them. It is better to ask people who have previously dealt with these companies and their specific agents to point out specific good people amongst them . There is no harm in taking advantage of
    other people"s experiences !! Apart from that there is the Indian mentality "ki ji hame unhone apke pass Beja hai " which hopefully strikes a chord with the broker...and he gives a bigger discount !!
    CommentQuote
  • Is liye Zohaib bhai aapse hi pooch leta hoon if u know anY good broker/firm which can sell me a resale 3bhk in KBA without me feeling cheated at the end !!?
    CommentQuote