Collapse

Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: April 1 2017
884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kensington Boulevard, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Pk, your assessment is that JP will go bankrupt and all customers who have bought apartments will be left hanging high and dry. Lets talk about this prediction 24 months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
      Pk, your assessment is that JP will go bankrupt and all customers who have bought apartments will be left hanging high and dry. Lets talk about this prediction 24 months from now.
      Pod,
      I can make my own assessments. I don't need someone who cant comprehend what I am saying to tell me what my assessment is.

Comment

Why do u always evade when challenged for fact??? All u do is misrepresent and twist facts. Anyway no point in enagaing with you. Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
          Why do u always evade when challenged for fact??? All u do is misrepresent and twist facts. Anyway no point in enagaing with you. Good luck!!!
          This is not the first time you are saying this. Hopefully you can keep your word this time. Good luck !!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpfNsaCw4g

Comment

NATIONAL CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSIONNEW DELHI
              CONSUMER CASE NO. 792 OF 2016 1. JAYPEE KENSINGTON BOULEVARD APARTMENTS WELFARE ASSCIATION...........Complainant(s)Versus 1. JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. & ANR.SECTOR-128, NOIDA-201304,UTTAR PRADESH2. JAYPEE INFRATECH LTD.SECTOR-128, NOIDA-201304,UTTAR PRADESH...........Opp.Party(s)
              BEFORE: HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE V.K. JAIN, PRESIDING MEMBER HON'BLE MR. ANUP K THAKUR, MEMBER
              For the Complainant :
              Counsel for the complainant For the Opp.Party :
              Dated : 26 May 2016 ORDER The Complainant Association is directed to file affidavit of all its members in support of the complaint within three weeks. The list of those members is stated to be already on record.
              Re-notify on 24.06.2016.
              ......................JV.K. JAINPRESIDING MEMBER......................JANUP K THAKURMEMBERhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yTn...Na-rA/viewform

Comment

hi i also own apartment in kba. i also like to be part of case pl kindly guide.

Comment

• ashish1001
                  ashish1001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have an partment in KBA tower 10. Recently I called Japyee office and now they are saying that apartments will be available by 2018 end. I would also want to be a part pf the case. Plz guide

click on the link above or search jaypee greens wishtown noida group on facebook. It has more than 3000 buyers

Comment

pl kindly guide how to be part of ncdrc case. the facebook group of kba doesnt seems to be active.

Comment

is there any association for kba or active whatsapp group

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X