Hi All,

I have created a community for Jaypee Kensington Boulevard flat owners on Indian real estate forum. Please join this community if you have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kensington Boulevard, Sec 131, Noida.

Regards
Read more
804 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Deeprupani and Thor ..... Have you found what you were looking for ? Any luck ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Shaurya29 for the photo"Photo - 21.4.2012"
    Its a relief to see work going on there :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drasitkhanna
    Deeprupani and Thor ..... Have you found what you were looking for ? Any luck ?

Nope. The broker had a good unit in KB, but it was in flexi plan where as I want a CLP plan as i will be paying myself without loan.

Now, he has proposed Kensington Park which I have not yet studied... so, might look into Kensington Park too.

You?
    CommentQuote
  • Getting a 1615 unit @3900 bsp in CLP . The best part is no mediator involved directly from the seller.... 15th Floor.

Still not decided...
    CommentQuote
  • @Deeprupani: 3900 BSP for 15th floor?! Ain't it too high?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    @Deeprupani: 3900 BSP for 15th floor?! Ain't it too high?

50-100 rs ke chakkar mein deal nikal jayegi hath se- 3900-3800 CLP mein deal is really good deal. . Expressway per chotu-motu builder bhi 4000+ psf BSP per project launch kar rahe hain - visit sector 107 etc.

Construction is going-on in full swing. I visited the site on Saturday. Work is progressing aggressively. Will post pics shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drasitkhanna
    Zohaib bhai
    Thing is most of us are first (or max 2nd time) home buyers and don't know whom to contact. Most of us know how to contact property firms and their brokers( prop mart, 99acres etc etc etc). Most of us in fact keep getting spammed on our mobiles and emails to buy this property or that project by many such companies so it's not difficult to contact them . The question is is it SAFE and DEPENDABLE to contact them. It is better to ask people who have previously dealt with these companies and their specific agents to point out specific good people amongst them . There is no harm in taking advantage of
    other people"s experiences !! Apart from that there is the Indian mentality "ki ji hame unhone apke pass Beja hai " which hopefully strikes a chord with the broker...and he gives a bigger discount !!

This project was underwritten by BOP(Better option propmart), Paragon Realty, Renaissance Realty, Investor Clinic - These were the brokers at launch time. Re-sale is tricky business - you can approach any brokers. who claims to have units in re-sale.
    CommentQuote
  • I think people are trying to jack up resale prices here. In KB deals are happening at 3500-3600 bsp. just talk to some local brokers, you'll get an idea. Real buyers beware! OPERATORS ARE MANIPULATING THE PRICES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    I think people are trying to jack up resale prices here. In KB deals are happening at 3500-3600 bsp. just talk to some local brokers, you'll get an idea. Real buyers beware! OPERATORS ARE MANIPULATING THE PRICES

3600-3800 mein kya pharak hai ????
    CommentQuote
  • LoL
    CommentQuote
  • Thor what is the total rate persqft coming to ? 3900 BSP for 15th floor does not appear to be high ( I am being quoted the same for a 24th floor unit by renaissance reality people, which I think is definitely high !!).

Shaurya what according to you would be the completion year for KBA ? 2012? 2013.

I am planning a flat here for investment purpose only. is it a good idea and wil it give me a good ROI? Thor & deep .... Are you also in it for investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    I think people are trying to jack up resale prices here. In KB deals are happening at 3500-3600 bsp. just talk to some local brokers, you'll get an idea. Real buyers beware! OPERATORS ARE MANIPULATING THE PRICES

Sir if you know this for a fact , can you pl forward these guys numbers/contact details via pm who are quoting 3500-3600 . I will be obliged.
    CommentQuote
  • My requirement is - a 3bhk + 3t + w or just a 3 BHK , around 1500-1600 SQft , in CLP, around 10-15th floor, RTM in one max two years , For investment(rent/sale), present rate around 3000-3500 persqft, peaceful surroundings, away form commercials, good gentry... Is it too much to ask for ?The broker is now suggesting Klassic in these specifications !! What should I do ? Start my research all over again From Klassic ?
    CommentQuote
  • not sure if thats true about KBA... have heard some broker say regarding KBA that the soil is very moist for KBA due to yamuna at the back. Even though Jaypee is taking a good care of it they say that it will have a deep impact on the wall and the root due to water accumulation and he said one should think before going for KBA... not sure how much is true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu1234
    not sure if thats true about KBA... have heard some broker say regarding KBA that the soil is very moist for KBA due to yamuna at the back. Even though Jaypee is taking a good care of it they say that it will have a deep impact on the wall and the root due to water accumulation and he said one should think before going for KBA... not sure how much is true

Yaar - ye kainse brokers se baat karte ho - Yamuna flood plains are the same - weather you are in sector 75 or sector 128 or sector 131. Most of the major cities (NY, London, Tokyo, Mumbai) are on the sea/river front world over. During construction care is taken the structure is not exposed to water or high humidity that is done by using right kind of cement/steel.

Agar high rise mein rahne mein phadti hai to plot per makaan banao yaar - but afwaon ke chakkar mein mat aayo.

Change your broker. you are talking to a Thug.:bab (24):
    CommentQuote