I want to know from senior members here which project they think is better to hold for next 3 years... Both Kosmos and Paras have about the same rate around 2500 psf. Kosmos is in sector 134 and Paras in 137... So please give some pros and cons of both... And sugest which one is better to invest in... Thanks!!
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this true that Jaypee Kosmos and Paras Tierra are being sold at 2500 sq ft. In this rate both are good buys, how ever I doubt u will get this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked with Paras at Total 3000 Rs/sqft
    2825(PLC included 2nd floor)
    100 (Rent Charge)
    50 (IFMSD) - Interest Free Maintainance Charge
    50(Covered Car parking)

No idea abt JP rates.
    CommentQuote
  • When did u book and through whom ...
    Originally Posted by panipat
    I booked with Paras at Total 3000 Rs/sqft
    2825(PLC included 2nd floor)
    100 (Rent Charge)
    50 (IFMSD) - Interest Free Maintainance Charge
    50(Covered Car parking)

No idea abt JP rates.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting price of 2700 psf for paras on construction link plan + 150 extra... But these are for floors 11 and above... Has anybody booked recently at a cheaper price than this? Please share...
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in March directly through Paras at the site office.

Originally Posted by nibha
    When did u book and through whom ...
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a 1660 sq. ft. size in Paras Tierra High Rise? I am planning to book a similar one in T26. Please share your opinion

Thanks,
    Leo2011
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee project will take a lot of time to complete

Jaypee will have delays

Jaypee kosmos project is on the MIG side of Jaypee..which will have less % appreciation and is too dense

Jaypee proejct is far from one of the most imp. infra development on expressway...metro

If it was JAYPEE KENSINGTON BOULEVARD..then I would have still given some points to KB...but not to kosmos...

Paras tierra will be a better buy in comparison to jaypee kosmos
    CommentQuote