Looking for ready to move in Studio/1 ROOM immely, is it worth seraching for the same on ExpressWay Noida/ Noida/ Greater Noida.

Before i start looking around , i thought to have valued inputs on this forum.

Budget -10 lacs - 22lacs.
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kaps2k
    Looking for ready to move in Studio/1 ROOM immely, is it worth seraching for the same on ExpressWay Noida/ Noida/ Greater Noida.

    Before i start looking around , i thought to have valued inputs on this forum.

    Budget -10 lacs - 22lacs.


    u wont get anything in 10 lacs. :bab (34):

    In 20+ lacs u may get 1 bhk in greater noida, am not sure if there are any 1 bhks though:)

    Noida looks unlikely.
    CommentQuote
  • it's not 1Bhk, i am actually looking for 1 Room Set (1Room +Kitchn+Bath). I believe there are many which they provide as Studio Appt.

    The real question is that are there any available for ready to move in in next one month???:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaps2k
    it's not 1Bhk, i am actually looking for 1 Room Set (1Room +Kitchn+Bath). I believe there are many which they provide as Studio Appt.

    The real question is that are there any available for ready to move in in next one month???:bab (35):


    if the size is small. why dont u consider staying on rent. u can easily get a single room for 5K or so.
    i am not aware if studio aptts are ready to move still. most of them are being constructed. couple are being constructed on eway and also in gr.noida whihc will be delivered only by end 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • I think there are various options (under construction) for 1 bhk in noida itself like Jaypee Kasa Isles, paras (sector 137) on expressway, sikka karmic greens sector 78, kanball 3g sector 77 etc. in the range of 15-20 lacs.

    :bab (6):


    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    u wont get anything in 10 lacs. :bab (34):

    In 20+ lacs u may get 1 bhk in greater noida, am not sure if there are any 1 bhks though:)

    Noida looks unlikely.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend has told me few days back that there are studio apartments available in club cabana, indirapuram.
    Though I'm not sure of it 'coz it is a motel (I stayed their once). But you can investigate if you wish...
    CommentQuote
  • Studio appts??

    Originally Posted by rdwasnik_2009
    one of my friend has told me few days back that there are studio apartments available in club cabana, indirapuram.
    Though I'm not sure of it 'coz it is a motel (I stayed their once). But you can investigate if you wish...

    Sorry to interrupt the conversation in between,but :bab (66):

    can anyone please elaborate what does a studio appt actually mean?

    Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by player
    Sorry to interrupt the conversation in between,but :bab (66):

    can anyone please elaborate what does a studio appt actually mean?

    Thanks in advance!


    A 300-400 sqft aptt with a 1 room, 1 toilet and 1 kitchen and is normally fully furnished service aptt.
    (no dining area, no balcony)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    A 300-400 sqft aptt with a 1 room, 1 toilet and 1 kitchen and is normally fully furnished service aptt.
    (no dining area, no balcony)


    Yes u r right Munish but nowadays Jaypee Kasa and Paras Tierra are calling their normal 1 bhk, (not fully furnished) as Studio apartment, which might be confusing people. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote