Hi All ,

In terms of
1) Appreciation of cost(Investment point of view)
2) Standard of living (Ambience)
3) connectivity

i am starting a discussion on which sector in Noida to invest on

1) Noida Sec-74,76,78
2) Noida Expressway sec 137
3) Noida Expressway Jaypee Greens sectors 128-131
4) Noida Extension

Please put your views for all of these .Thanks Guru's

Regards
Nitin :)
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My vote is is in favour of JP wishtown ,provided the area comes up as promised. It will be a good well planned township with 2 golf courses(18 & 9) and USP being its location just 10 mins drive from mahamaya flyover and kalindi through new sector roads( well connected from delhi and yet not far from the developed sectors of noida and commercial hub sec 18)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi All ,

In terms of
    3) connectivity

1) Noida Sec-74,76,78
    4) Noida Extension

Regards

Lots of debate/ discussions on this very issue in 2 different threads very recently. What is the need to re-invent the wheel? If you are looking for views, visit these topics pls.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Lots of debate/ discussions on this very issue in 2 different threads very recently. What is the need to re-invent the wheel? If you are looking for views, visit these topics pls.....

Hi Basant,

I agree with you that there are many disussions in these topics in previous threads i have checked... but this thread is a little different ...here there main discussion is about appreciation ... considering all the Noida sectors which are coming up... expressway sectors... extn... 74-76 ... there need to a single thread to compare all of them...

Please lets continue with the discussion which will be helpful to all...

In terms of
    3) connectivity

1) Noida Sec-74,76,78
    4) Noida Extension

Regards
    CommentQuote
    Hi Basant,

I agree with you that there are many disussions in these topics in previous threads i have checked... but this thread is a little different ...here there main discussion is about appreciation ... considering all the Noida sectors which are coming up... expressway sectors... extn... 74-76 ... there need to a single thread to compare all of them...

Please lets continue with the discussion which will be helpful to all...

In terms of
    3) connectivity

1) Noida Sec-74,76,78
    4) Noida Extension

Regards

Nitin,
    my rating in descending order for parameters laid by u is as below-
    -sector 75-77
    -Jaypee
    -Extn

if u want to see more posts better u copy paste yours in the posts already going on.
    CommentQuote
  • My views are as follows:

Noida is having approx. 15,000 acres of land and took about 20 years to develop, saturate what ever you say.

Noida exten. is having aprox one lakhs acres of land

Noida express is having approx. 54,000/- acres of land.

This is clearly oversupply situation. Builder will sell and run. At present schems are going on for aprox. one lakh flats. All including me want to invest and make quick money. But when supply will come into the market say about three to four years, where we will find buyers.

These are my views and figures for lands I have taken from authentic sources.

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kuldeep444
    My views are as follows:

Noida is having approx. 15,000 acres of land and took about 20 years to develop, saturate what ever you say.

This is clearly oversupply situation. Builder will sell and run. At present schems are going on for aprox. one lakh flats. All including me want to invest and make quick money. But when supply will come into the market say about three to four years, where we will find buyers.

Thanks and regards

Hi kuldeep in your opinion the sectors 74-76-78 ... will be a better option to invest ... over all...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kuldeep444
    My views are as follows:

Thanks and regards

Yes you are right. hence there will be little appreciation in the next 3 years.
    Then comes the issue "How many people own house in India"?
    SUpply is already more than demand and has been like this for 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

Yes Munish,

Kuldeep has wrightly put his view based on the stats he has.. there will be definetely demand supply issue in next 5 years time.

But from both you and kuldeep i wish to ask what made you decide on
    sector 75-77 ... please elaborate on this ... this will be useful...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • How many people have money to buy a house ...???

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    CommentQuote
  • Just for investment see this link
    http://www.myhomeconstructions.com/modelflat.html

This project is ready for possession in Sep 2010 and all inclusive rate is 2700/sqft. (Probably launched at same rate).

For 2BHK rent in that area is 11000 to 13000. Recently in Hyd due to recession property prices have droped much lower.

This project is within 8-9 km from Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft, Indian School of Business, Polaris and lot other big employers.

In Hyderabd ready to move builder flats are selling at 1600/sqft in few area which were launched at 2200/sqft 2-3 years back.

This is for reference that what could be provided in what price.

Fyi : I am no way related to this project and just for reference given this link.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

i dnt agree with u . the rates in sec 50 is arnd Rs 4500 per sq ft.
    so do u mean to say that once all the projects in sec 75,76,77 are completed ( they are much better planned and better than every sense than sec 50,61,and 62) they will not even reach 4000. it defies logic. even the rates now in indirapuram is Rs 3500-3700 per sq ft.
    I PRESUME THE RATES IN SEC 75,76,77 will be much higher than that in indirapuram ( atleast Rs 500 per sq ft more). so in 3 years we will see appreciation of alleast 1000-1500 per sq ft in these new sectors.
    the only other thing that can prevent it from happening is that prices in sec 50,61, 62 and indirapuram should fall by 1000-1500 per sq ft. DO U THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Just for investment see this link

This project is ready for possession in Sep 2010 and all inclusive rate is 2700/sqft. (Probably launched at same rate).

Fyi : I am no way related to this project and just for reference given this link.

Chandra

Thank you for bringing all of us northerners ;) this excellent perspective of whats happening in another city. Perhaps this could be the shape of Noida few years down the line?

Few questions if you could elaborate:
    a) Are rents dropping in Hyderabad?
    b) Whats the total supply like in Hyderabad? Are these capital rates available from builder or from owners?

I reckon that from an IT / IT growth standpoint Hyde is better placed than noida - hence curious what would be the implications of such an oversupply out here. Noida certainly isnt at the forefront in job creation and the price we pay for even new launches is very high compared to Bangalore or Hyderbad (I dont have a perspective on chennai yet)

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • also, what % area do developers have to leave as green/open area in Hyderabad. The link you provided shows the complex to be rather congested. Here in Noida it has to be 80% green / open area.
    CommentQuote
  • Very much possible tht the rates dont rise and may fall in Noida also. Thts the risk we all take while investing anywhere.

There is nothing called fixed returns and guranteed returns.

But just one question what are the prevaling land rates in the area of Hyderabad where the above rates are quoted.

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Just for investment see this link

For 2BHK rent in that area is 11000 to 13000. Recently in Hyd due to recession property prices have droped much lower.

This project is within 8-9 km from Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft, Indian School of Business, Polaris and lot other big employers.

In Hyderabd ready to move builder flats are selling at 1600/sqft in few area which were launched at 2200/sqft 2-3 years back.

CommentQuote
    Yes Munish,

Kuldeep has wrightly put his view based on the stats he has.. there will be definetely demand supply issue in next 5 years time.

But from both you and kuldeep i wish to ask what made you decide on
    sector 75-77 ... please elaborate on this ... this will be useful...

Thanks

Good Location in Noida. 10 minutes from DND, good access to to Ghzb and Gr Noida
    Proximity from Sector 32 City Centre, 2 minutes(worthwhile once this is ready)
    Proximity from Metro, 2 minutes
    Close to Eway, 7 minutes(once the road is developed)
    Opposite fully developed sector 51
    3 side open plots
    Green belt
    Lot of residential units coming up almost 50K in close proximity sectors
    Lot of commercial development expected
    CommentQuote