Comparision between coming up Sectors in Noida Investmentwise

Last updated: July 27 2010
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Comparision between coming up Sectors in Noida Investmentwise

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
    I think i dont agree with Munish n all over favoring Sec 76/77 etc.

I think eWay projects will be better of in the long term in Noida. They will be better priced, specially the starting sectors, Sec 110 and around, Sec 100 and around. There are number of reasons for that. We are talking about 3-4 years down the line, so while considering you should forget about the existing developed sectors and all.

I think once eWay area develops well, that will be the hottest area in Noida. Focus will shift from Sec-62 etc to eWay specially the sectors i mentioned above.

Time will justify it.
    Hi,
    I too believe that eway projects are also having locational advantage but the development is happening slower than expectation. I have mentioed earlier as well that there is hardly any development beyond ATS(since 2005).Infact i was myself going to finalise a property in sec 137 or 136 until i heard about sec-75, 76.
    I still believe after 5 years most of the new sectors which have opened now will be more or less at par with each other. it all depends on your own convenience which one you want to choose. i chose sec 75 as it is closer to my house.
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      i chose sec 75 as it is closer to my house.
      Interesting! I thought we choose schools, offices near to house and you choose another house closer to your existing house.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
        Interesting! I thought we choose schools, offices near to house and you choose another house closer to your existing house.
        Hi,
        I have booked a commercial(office) in sec 75
        MM

Comment

Originally posted by pankajkunwar View Post
          Amongst the E way projects, I found sector 45 as the most promising one. Already Amrapali Sapphire which was launched at 3100 psf (basic) is quoting 3800 psf basic . Moreover there are hardly any resellers which shows that the oiginal byuers are hopeful of more appreciation. Unitech Grande is quoting 5100 psf and the work has started(dont know how much project has been sold) . NRI residency at sector 45 is also started full steam .The project has got all the approvals from Noida Authority , Environmental clearance etc. All in all sector 45 appears to me the best sector under development.

Amrapali has a lot to prove wrt their quality of construction. I dont think they will get many buyers at 3800.
          Unitech Grande is going to take 5 years or more to complete. They are overpriced by a long way and we know why(their reason: time-factor)
          NRI Residency 45 is a good option.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Amrapali has a lot to prove wrt their quality of construction. I dont think they will get many buyers at 3800.
            Unitech Grande is going to take 5 years or more to complete. They are overpriced by a long way and we know why(their reason: time-factor)
            NRI Residency 45 is a good option.
            Yes, the sector 45 is not having too many projects. I only know about NRI residency, Amrapali and Unitech. A ll these projects are adjacent to each other and compliment each other . 3c is also having a piece of land there adjacent to the NRI esidency .It may also develop a premium project there. Sector 18 , Mahamaya Flyover are very near along with Amity University . These locational advantages are likely to make sector 45 develop faster as well as appreciate better.

Comment

Originally posted by pankajkunwar View Post
              Yes, the sector 45 is not having too many projects. I only know about NRI residency, Amrapali and Unitech. A ll these projects are adjacent to each other and compliment each other . 3c is also having a piece of land there adjacent to the NRI esidency .It may also develop a premium project there. Sector 18 , Mahamaya Flyover are very near along with Amity University . These locational advantages are likely to make sector 45 develop faster as well as appreciate better.
              Pankaj,
              I agree but there is a large village area in sec-45.
              Also Unitech Grande is spread across sec-44 and 96 on 350+acres. This project was supposedly been completed in 2010. it was launched in 2007.hopefully should be complete in 2015 now.
              MM

Comment

Unitech Grande had launched their project at a price of 5850 3 yrs back. today they are offering at 5100.the project is still not seeing any real movement on ground. They are still overpriced becoz they have purchased land at a high cost.They are facing into major debt crunch as they have over-leveraged.
                MM

Comment

Hi All ,

1) Noida Sec-74,76,78

These sectors will be liveable as soon as the projects will be delivere. The big advantages are proximity to metro station and upcoming city centre. Once the city centre will be developed it will be the focal point of all propeties for Noida.
                  These are best sectors for end users.
                  These sectors shall give comparative better returns in next 3~7 years.

2) Noida Expressway sec 137
                  3) Noida Expressway Jaypee Greens sectors 128-131.

The appreciation of these projects will depend upon the progress of commercial activity of E-way. Personally I believe this shall take around 10 years. But once most the expressway commercial projects will be completed and settled, which I believe shall take around 10 years, the prices of these locations will zoom much and might command very high premium, but this will take long time( 10 years or so).

4) Noida Extension( G. Noida)

I think the prices of the Noida ext will fluctuate much, ideal for speculators who want to use the volatiliy. But since the intial lauch prices are very less one can be sure that in any down turn, the prices will not fall. However if the basic material cost increases, the builders might default.
                  Digvijay

Comment

Why its better to have another house near your existing house.

1) You can easily check progress of work of your concerned house/project. No need for someones advice or to react on rumors.

2) Since you are staying in that area, you know what are the going rates, the chances of appreciation or depriciation. You know how that particular authority works.

3) Once the property is delivered it is much easier to manage.

Risks

1)In case of downturn most of your properties depriciate as they are in same area, but reverse will also hold for appreciation.

2) Sudden natural disasters like earthquakes can rattle most of you investments and house. ( Insure your houses)

P.S.: I will perfer my other investments near my house.

Originally posted by alien View Post
                    Digvijay

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                      Just for investment see this link
                      http://www.myhomeconstructions.com/modelflat.html

This project is ready for possession in Sep 2010 and all inclusive rate is 2700/sqft. (Probably launched at same rate).

For 2BHK rent in that area is 11000 to 13000. Recently in Hyd due to recession property prices have droped much lower.

This project is within 8-9 km from Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft, Indian School of Business, Polaris and lot other big employers.

In Hyderabd ready to move builder flats are selling at 1600/sqft in few area which were launched at 2200/sqft 2-3 years back.

This is for reference that what could be provided in what price.

Fyi : I am no way related to this project and just for reference given this link.
                      I would like to add here that the property prices in hyderabad have fallen considerably due to the issue of Telangana.... not due to recession or oversupply as such. Please provide complete information so that the readers can have correct idea. Half baked knowledge will lead people to take worng decisions. A lot of people including me rely on this forum for critical information. Let us keep the high standards of the info available here.
                      Looking for a budget Flat in NCR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X