Comparision between coming up Sectors in Noida Investmentwise

Last updated: July 27 2010
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Comparision between coming up Sectors in Noida Investmentwise

Originally posted by Saurabh002 View Post
    I would like to add here that the property prices in hyderabad have fallen considerably due to the issue of Telangana.... not due to recession or oversupply as such. Please provide complete information so that the readers can have correct idea. Half baked knowledge will lead people to take worng decisions. A lot of people including me rely on this forum for critical information. Let us keep the high standards of the info available here.
    Yes most of the information received from the forum is useful and non biased. At the end, decisions for RE need to be more on personal judgement and some instinct.
    MM

Comment

Sector-120

Nobody talking about sectors 120, 121, 119 and 117. what is the future of these sectors?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh002 View Post
        I would like to add here that the property prices in hyderabad have fallen considerably due to the issue of Telangana.... not due to recession or oversupply as such. Please provide complete information so that the readers can have correct idea. Half baked knowledge will lead people to take worng decisions. A lot of people including me rely on this forum for critical information. Let us keep the high standards of the info available here.
        Well similar fall has been witnessed in Bangalore outskirts also. Is Telangana issue responsible for that also ?

Property prices falling in outskirts of Hyd, Bangalore due to NO net addition in IT. Property prices starting falling sharply in Hyd after Satyam fall out. One of the major employer in Hyd.
        Recent Telangana protest is not even one year old as it started after YSR death.
        In all the area in Hyd which is near to HiTech city and lot other company 80% of residents are IT professionals.
        Prices falling sharply only in those area which are new development not in Banzara Hills, Jubilee Hills the established one.

70% of IT professional in USA are from AP. And recent tighting of norm in issuing H1B visa to small time consultants have ruined business of lot of brokers based in Hyd.
        Due to which almost 20000 of IT professionals from AP could not come to USA in last 2 years and lot more returned to India due to recession.

And in these new areas buyers are either IT professional or investers. Since net addition of job in IT sector is still negative due to which investors pulls their hand and projects gone unsold.

Telangana issue is just lame excuse. In Bangalore also lot of new projects started due to boom in IT gone unsold and lying vacant after completion.

case of NCR is different because it is capital of India and people from State of UP, Bihar,Rajasthan, Haryana and few other places buying here because no other major city is developed city near by.

In south we have Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kocchi as bigger employer also have Mumbai, Pune on IT radar in west.

In North India only Delhi and near by that's it. UP, Bihar which account for 35% of population of India could have a single major city.

I am not counting NOIDA because NOIDA got developed due to proximity to Delhi not because it's in UP.

Comment

Please find the comments in bold

Well similar fall has been witnessed in Bangalore outskirts also. Is Telangana issue responsible for that also ?

Property prices falling in outskirts of Hyd, Bangalore due to NO net addition in IT. Property prices starting falling sharply in Hyd after Satyam fall out. One of the major employer in Hyd.
          Recent Telangana protest is not even one year old as it started after YSR death.
          In all the area in Hyd which is near to HiTech city and lot other company 80% of residents are IT professionals.
          Prices falling sharply only in those area which are new development not in Banzara Hills, Jubilee Hills the established one.

70% of IT professional in USA are from AP. And recent tighting of norm in issuing H1B visa to small time consultants have ruined business of lot of brokers based in Hyd.
          Due to which almost 20000 of IT professionals from AP could not come to USA in last 2 years and lot more returned to India due to recession.

And in these new areas buyers are either IT professional or investers. Since net addition of job in IT sector is still negative due to which investors pulls their hand and projects gone unsold.

Telangana issue is just lame excuse. In Bangalore also lot of new project started due to boom in IT gone unsold and lying vacant after completion.

You are right the Telangana issue might just be excuse. The prices have not risen or fallen in the out skirts of Hyd. But I think people had lot expectations and projects were sold at much higher rate. Reason for same are

1) I have stayed in Banjara hills for few days, it is considered the most posh locality in hyd. When I read your post I checked the rates of flats in the Banjara hills area, I was pleasantly surprised to see that you can get a good four bed room apartment in Banjara hills area in between 90 lakhs to 1.4 crores. I checked on ************.
          Hence the price justification is required for outskirts projects
          In NCR region the prime area flats goes for any where between 3 to 4 cr. ( Not just noida entire Delhi and NCR)

2) Residential land in hyderabad is much cheaper than available in NCR region. You can get a independent house ( built up) of around 200 square meter in hyderabad for around 40 lakhs or so.
          In NCR region like noida and GGN this will cost you few crores at least.

I think the price of the projects were jacked up by the builders. There shall be good amount of diffrence between the properties of prime areas and the properties of Out skirts.

case of NCR is different because it is capital of India and people from State of UP, Bihar,Rajasthan, Haryana and few other places buying here because no other major city is developed city near by.

In south we have Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kocchi as bigger employer also have Mumbai, Pune on IT radar in west.

In North India only Delhi and near by that's it. UP, Bihar which account for 35% of population of India could have a single major city.

I am not counting NOIDA because NOIDA got developed due to proximity to Delhi not because it's in UP.

You are right NOIDA,GGN and other NCR region is gaining just because of its proximity from Delhi. And Delhi is the main centre in North India unlike South India
          Digvijay

Comment

We should share experience of different cities which will give fair idea of real estate in all big cities.
            One of my friend bought a builder floor in outskirts of Pune (Near Wipro campus) in July 2009.
            Flat Size : 860 sqft
            Total Price : 17 Lakh (Including maintenance of 2 years + Car parking)
            Flat do not have any power backup/club etc..just like other builder floor.
            Got possession in Dec 2009. Rented for Rs. 8000/pm in Jan 2010 with Rs. 25000 as security.
            His EMI is 14500 and he is getting tax benefit worth Rs. 5000/pm.
            He took loan of 14 Lakh from HDFC and so on investment of 3 lakh and monthly just Rs. 1500 (14500 -8000 -5000) per month he is happy owner.
            According to him currently similar flat in that area is selling at 24 lakh.
            Reason for increase of 7 lakh in 1 year IT is picking up again.

Comment

There has been downfall in property prices in all major IT cities. I am not denying that. The point i have made is that Hyderabad had a much greater fall in prices due to telangana as investors are moving money to other cities.
              Also the telangana issue is supposed to affect Hyderabad growth in IT sector
              causing more negative effect.
              Hence the fall in hyderabad is greater than in bangalore.

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post

Telangana issue is just lame excuse. In Bangalore also lot of new projects started due to boom in IT gone unsold and lying vacant after completion.

Looking for a budget Flat in NCR

Comment

Originally posted by gosgos View Post
                Nobody talking about sectors 120, 121, 119 and 117. what is the future of these sectors?
                perfect sectors for living point of view by the time of poss. you will get all what you require. I dont think these sectors are good enough for Comm. activity/investment but certainly these sectors good for living and connectivity is also good. So no need to worry Sector 120 sps. Prateek Laurel is good enough, People those booked in laurel are from Cab. Sec/Parilament/Ministries/Public Sectors/Some reputed MNC IT firms. and hope for the best.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X