Hello everyone,

I have seen very few activities about Amrapali Leisure Park project in this forum.

Could we all who have already booked in Amrapali leisure park or planning to book in Leisure Park, can make a yahoo/ google group . So that we can share all the updates going forward, as the case if for other projects.

I know there is a group for Amrapali leisure valley , but it seems there are mostly members of leisure Valley only, not of park.

Any view suggestion is invited.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It seems as if only I have booked in Amrapali Leisure Park, none else did..........Kindly :bab (38):

Dear seniors and spets, please suggest whether I have made correct decision.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Leisure Park

Yes I have booked a flat in Leisure Park 10 days back.
    Waiting to hear more on the project from existing members:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search4mydreamhome
    Hello everyone,

I have seen very few activities about Amrapali Leisure Park project in this forum.

Could we all who have already booked in Amrapali leisure park or planning to book in Leisure Park, can make a yahoo/ google group . So that we can share all the updates going forward, as the case if for other projects.

I know there is a group for Amrapali leisure valley , but it seems there are mostly members of leisure Valley only, not of park.

Such grp is already there on yahoo with name amrapali_leisure_valley
    CommentQuote
  • Hi .. Can you please me the rate you got.. i am also looking forward for the booking in the Amrapali Leisure Park...Is the project bankable ...
    CommentQuote
  • Booking rate Leisure Park

Hi .. Can you please me the rate you got.. i am also looking forward for the booking in the Amrapali Leisure Park...Is the project bankable

I got rate of 1850/sqft for 11th Floor in Flexi Plan.
    Need to pay 20/sqft more(IFMS) at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • thank you so much for the information ...i checked with amrapli ,they are saying , project will be bankable in next two months .. don't know how true they are on their wording.. i got Rs2000/sqft + Rs 20 for sixth floor under flexi scheme..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_2010
    thank you so much for the information ...i checked with amrapli ,they are saying , project will be bankable in next two months .. don't know how true they are on their wording.. i got Rs2000/sqft + Rs 20 for sixth floor under flexi scheme..

Is the price includes other charges like Parking etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravishanker62
    Is the price includes other charges like Parking etc?

yes its inclusive all ...
    CommentQuote
    I got rate of 1850/sqft for 11th Floor in Flexi Plan.
    Need to pay 20/sqft more(IFMS) at the time of possession.

does your price is inclusive all ... need to understand the rate i am getting...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_2010
    does your price is inclusive all ... need to understand the rate i am getting...

Yes it is also inclusive of all.
    The only difference in your rate and mine is the Floor i.e. your's 6th Floor & mine 11th.
    Floor Flexi CLP
    1st to 3rd
    2060 2160
    4th to 6th
    2000 2100
    7th to 9th
    1900 2000
    10th to 12th
    1850 1950
    13th to Above
    1800 1900

Also I can see only few have booked in Leisure Park although they are claiming it's full.
    If anyone else have booked in Leisure Park please come forward.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,
    I have booked Liesure park - Tower B5,

What do you suggest , will we get the appreciation in the cost ????

Please arrange to make a group of leisure park residents

Originally Posted by search4mydreamhome
    Hello everyone,

CommentQuote
  • AMRAPALI LEISURE PARK YAHOO GROUP

Dear All,

Please join yahoo group,

amrapalileisurepark : amrapalileisurepark
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have booked in Amrapali Leisure Park & have received this mail yesterday.
    Dear Buyers
    With reference to your booking at "AMRAPALI LIESURE PARK" we extend our heartiest gratitude for your patience, co-operation and support. As we have already decided to continue your registration/booking position and your payment made against it.
    Furtherance to this, we request you to please contact our office and get appraised with your current position.
    We also hereby request you to kindly pay the outstanding amount as soon as you receive this mail.
    Your support and co-operation in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
    Regards
    Amrapali Group
    C-56/40 Sector-62 Noida
    : 0120-4055555

Note:
    1. This is a computer generated sheet and does not require any signature.
    2. For any further queries, please contact
    Mr. Shashi Ranjan-9711200954, Mr. Ghuran- 9711991541

How they can claim next installment while no clearity on NE Future and without restarting Construction.
    Also if anyone can provide update on Banks if they started disbursing Loan Installments on already approved & partlily disbursed loans.

Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I have booked in Amrapali Leisure Park & have received this mail yesterday.
    Dear Buyers
    With reference to your booking at "AMRAPALI LIESURE PARK" we extend our heartiest gratitude for your patience, co-operation and support. As we have already decided to continue your registration/booking position and your payment made against it.
    Furtherance to this, we request you to please contact our office and get appraised with your current position.
    We also hereby request you to kindly pay the outstanding amount as soon as you receive this mail.
    Your support and co-operation in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
    Regards
    Amrapali Group
    C-56/40 Sector-62 Noida
    : 0120-4055555

Note:
    1. This is a computer generated sheet and does not require any signature.
    2. For any further queries, please contact
    Mr. Shashi Ranjan-9711200954, Mr. Ghuran- 9711991541

How they can claim next installment while no clearity on NE Future and without restarting Construction.
    Also if anyone can provide update on Banks if they started disbursing Loan Installments on already approved & partlily disbursed loans.

Regards
    Ravi

AFAIK Bank are not disbursing loan installments yet. And heard in a related news that NA asked all projects in noida extension to stop construction for a while. May until the formalities related to SC verdict completes.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have booked in LP last year...
    CommentQuote