Amrapali Leisure Park Group

Last updated: January 9 2012
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Leisure Park Group

Originally posted by amit_2010 View Post
    does your price is inclusive all ... need to understand the rate i am getting...
    Yes it is also inclusive of all.
    The only difference in your rate and mine is the Floor i.e. your's 6th Floor & mine 11th.
    Floor Flexi CLP
    1st to 3rd
    2060 2160
    4th to 6th
    2000 2100
    7th to 9th
    1900 2000
    10th to 12th
    1850 1950
    13th to Above
    1800 1900

Also I can see only few have booked in Leisure Park although they are claiming it's full.
    If anyone else have booked in Leisure Park please come forward.
    Last edited by ravishanker62; August 10 2010, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Yes,
      I have booked Liesure park - Tower B5,

What do you suggest , will we get the appreciation in the cost ????

Please arrange to make a group of leisure park residents

Originally posted by search4mydreamhome View Post
      Hello everyone,

I have seen very few activities about Amrapali Leisure Park project in this forum.

Could we all who have already booked in Amrapali leisure park or planning to book in Leisure Park, can make a yahoo/ google group . So that we can share all the updates going forward, as the case if for other projects.

I know there is a group for Amrapali leisure valley , but it seems there are mostly members of leisure Valley only, not of park.

Any view suggestion is invited.

Comment

AMRAPALI LEISURE PARK YAHOO GROUP

Dear All,

Please join yahoo group,

amrapalileisurepark : amrapalileisurepark

Comment

Hi,

I have booked in Amrapali Leisure Park & have received this mail yesterday.
          Dear Buyers
          With reference to your booking at "AMRAPALI LIESURE PARK" we extend our heartiest gratitude for your patience, co-operation and support. As we have already decided to continue your registration/booking position and your payment made against it.
          Furtherance to this, we request you to please contact our office and get appraised with your current position.
          We also hereby request you to kindly pay the outstanding amount as soon as you receive this mail.
          Your support and co-operation in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
          Regards
          Amrapali Group
          C-56/40 Sector-62 Noida
          : 0120-4055555

Note:
          1. This is a computer generated sheet and does not require any signature.
          2. For any further queries, please contact
          Mr. Shashi Ranjan-9711200954, Mr. Ghuran- 9711991541

How they can claim next installment while no clearity on NE Future and without restarting Construction.
          Also if anyone can provide update on Banks if they started disbursing Loan Installments on already approved & partlily disbursed loans.

Regards
          Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by ravishanker62 View Post
            Hi,

I have booked in Amrapali Leisure Park & have received this mail yesterday.
            Dear Buyers
            With reference to your booking at "AMRAPALI LIESURE PARK" we extend our heartiest gratitude for your patience, co-operation and support. As we have already decided to continue your registration/booking position and your payment made against it.
            Furtherance to this, we request you to please contact our office and get appraised with your current position.
            We also hereby request you to kindly pay the outstanding amount as soon as you receive this mail.
            Your support and co-operation in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
            Regards
            Amrapali Group
            C-56/40 Sector-62 Noida
            : 0120-4055555

Note:
            1. This is a computer generated sheet and does not require any signature.
            2. For any further queries, please contact
            Mr. Shashi Ranjan-9711200954, Mr. Ghuran- 9711991541

How they can claim next installment while no clearity on NE Future and without restarting Construction.
            Also if anyone can provide update on Banks if they started disbursing Loan Installments on already approved & partlily disbursed loans.

Regards
            Ravi

AFAIK Bank are not disbursing loan installments yet. And heard in a related news that NA asked all projects in noida extension to stop construction for a while. May until the formalities related to SC verdict completes.

Comment

I also have booked in LP last year...

Comment

Does anyone have any update about Amrapali Leisure Park construction? I bought a flat but due to this land acquisition issue this project gets delayed and I haven’t got any update from builder from last 1 month. If anyone has any update please share it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X