Phase 2 launched on 24th July 2010.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Layout of new Master Plan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Patel Neotown (Noida Extension)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak0847
    Phase 2 launched today.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.

Whats the rate that brokers are offering for this phase... how much discount?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepak,

what rate did you book for? can you give me your broker's number as well as your number if it is okay with you? I plan to book the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Atul and Ravish,

I got 9% discount while booking in phase-II, no inaugral discount. anybody getting better deal?:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh2410
    Hello Atul and Ravish,

I got 9% discount while booking in phase-II, no inaugral discount. anybody getting better deal?:bab (6):

Which floor u have booked ?
    9% discount + some credit note, offering by some broker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh

thanks for the useful information everyone.

what is a credit note? how can i use that?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I also got 9% discount..

Does anyone has an idea when construction will start??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh

I have booked 3rd floor. I think credit note is not a deal with the developer and but purely with the real estate agent. Final is the discount which one gets in the application form. What do you think? :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh2410
    I have booked 3rd floor. I think credit note is not a deal with the developer and but purely with the real estate agent. Final is the discount which one gets in the application form. What do you think? :bab (6):

Credit note is deal with the agent, agent will give you Rs 15000/- to Rs 20000/- as per your deal but 9% discount will be rate at which you book flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Patel NeoTown 2nd phase

With increase in BSP by 100/- and mandatory covered parking, isnt Patel Netown is now more expensive.. Because no other project builders have increased the rates and selling at lower price..

Pls comment..
    CommentQuote
  • updates from neo town

Hi everyone,

I just got back from Neo Town site and found things very disappointing.

How could it be the case that phase -1 almost got booked completely even though fencing has not been done. Infact,looking around I found that fencing had been done by Nirala Estate project right adjacent to Neo town.

I have not seen such things happening with other projects around.

Another thing to note was that this project was almost closed to the Mandir and had to go in a lot from 'Gol Chakkar'. With such a case why are they charging so much.

If i tell you frankly, I found Amrapali's smart city/golf homes, supertech location better than Neo Town by patel.

I was also given a discount of 9% on BSP by my broker. Is that all i can get? what about 100 rs/- of more discount. is it still on offer?

I had gone with a positive mindset and had come disappointed after looking at the location, fencing, discount n all.

i just would not be able to pay only in the name of Patel Engineering. Remember satyam was a great organization before Raju leaked the letter.

I appreciate views from fellow members on this.
    CommentQuote
  • HT Lines more closer compare to phase1 flats

Adding to Atulagar. Amrapali and others should be better option on the similar rates which do not have HT lines so much nearer....
    CommentQuote
  • NEOTOWN is the best located project in Noida Extension next to HCL and Wipro Campus... Phase 1 will be completed by December 2012 :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ad in Times of India 31-7-10
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote