Phase 2 launched on 24th July 2010.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NEOTOWN, Noida Extension
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • when will construction start ?
    CommentQuote
  • probably around November...construciton for both phases will start together
    CommentQuote
  • thank you for the information..
    CommentQuote
  • Land Registered

I went to Patel's office yesterday.. they informed me that the land is now Registered in their name :)

Digging will start in november and full construction will start in december 2010.. possession will be given in December 2012 or first quarter of 2013.

2.75% Service tax was deducted from 10% first payment.. can anyone please confirm the same to me??
    CommentQuote
  • Discount 9%

Is the discount offered 9% not applicable on PLC ? Any Idea when Neo Town is going to be Bankable ?
    CommentQuote
  • 9% discount is NOT applicable on PLC...
    CommentQuote
  • Discount is always on BSP. Other charges(which are now a days included in all inclusive rates and are part of BSP), IFMS, PLCs are no discount price.

Originally Posted by MaxNoida
    Is the discount offered 9% not applicable on PLC ? Any Idea when Neo Town is going to be Bankable ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak0847
    I went to Patel's office yesterday.. they informed me that the land is now Registered in their name :)

Digging will start in november and full construction will start in december 2010.. possession will be given in December 2012 or first quarter of 2013.

2.75% Service tax was deducted from 10% first payment.. can anyone please confirm the same to me??

It means Patel have cleared all dues of GNIDA before registered .
    But GNIDA allotted land to Patel on 27.04.2010 in 20 instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh
    It means Patel have cleared all dues of GNIDA before registered .
    But GNIDA allotted land to Patel on 27.04.2010 in 20 instalment.

Patel employee only told me about registration. He said other builders are yet to get registration done but they have got it.
    CommentQuote
  • 2.75% Service tax was deducted from 10% first payment.

Deepak
    The same was deducted from me also.
    D
    CommentQuote
  • That was deducted from me too...!
    CommentQuote
  • Tax is 2.57 Not 2.75 %

Tax is 2.57 Not 2.75 %
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MaxNoida
    Tax is 2.57 Not 2.75 %

Thank u for the correction... Can u also tell me when will patel demand the second installment in case of CLP plan.. Any idea??
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea abt booking

anybody has idea how much neo town is booked in phase 2..when it is gonna bankable ?
    CommentQuote