Phase 2 launched on 24th July 2010.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is 10%Completed

Hi All,Has everyone completed the 10% or someone hasnt completed it till yet. I havent completed it till yet and got no reminder calls from patel just a demand letter.Do i need to worry about it or just take a back seat and wait for their calls. I also wanted to delay it as i was running out of cash.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown

Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown, can you guys please suggest a reliable broker to work with.

Are there any good deals?
    CommentQuote
  • I think JKM and reliance property solutions are better agents than others if someone wants to book in patel neotown.

Originally Posted by arvindsa99
    Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown, can you guys please suggest a reliable broker to work with.

CommentQuote
  • At least a notice is a must before anything. So don't worry. You will get a reminder to complete 10% payment.

Originally Posted by naim.rahman
    Hi All,Has everyone completed the 10% or someone hasnt completed it till yet. I havent completed it till yet and got no reminder calls from patel just a demand letter.Do i need to worry about it or just take a back seat and wait for their calls. I also wanted to delay it as i was running out of cash.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arvindsa99

No broker is reliable... better book directly :)
    CommentQuote
  • Balance amount of 10% booking amount

Is it strictly necessary to pay balance of 10% booking amt within the given time frame of builder?

Can we delay it say by 2 weeks ?
    I got a demand letter from Patel to pay balance amt by 19th Aug,but I want to pay it by 1st september..

Is it possible ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MaxNoida
    Is it strictly necessary to pay balance of 10% booking amt within the given time frame of builder?

Can we delay it say by 2 weeks ?
    I got a demand letter from Patel to pay balance amt by 19th Aug,but I want to pay it by 1st september..

Is it possible ?

I got time till 12 August and i paid on time.. whats the benefit in delaying payment by 2 weeks?

Better call patel's office and ask them if you can get some extra time

Hows the response for 2nd phase?? are there still some flats left or all sold out??
    CommentQuote
  • information for booking

:bab (22):

I wish to book 2BHK flat ( area around 1000 sq feet ). Please suggest best price with discount in CLP & which broker is the best for this deal ?

:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest that Supertech at Oxford Square, Amrapali Centurian park, patel neotown and Eros Sampooran are goods options in noida extension. If want to go for Noida, then Pan Oasis is a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh2410
    I would suggest that Supertech at Oxford Square, Amrapali Centurian park, patel neotown and Eros Sampooran are goods options in noida extension. If want to go for Noida, then Pan Oasis is a good option.

I am not interested in Supertech / Amarpali as everyweek there is new launch.

My budget is limited to 25L ( including bank loan ) . I need brand that is why

I am looking for Patel NeoTown ? Eros location is not good as per forum members .

Gaur is also good but it is big township.

If you have more similar projects than let me know..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If you have the budget of 25 lakhs then I must say that Patel's 1050 sq.ft (I) is the best option available in the market. Patel has given maximum carpet area in this lay out. I can bet for that. It would cost you around 24 lakhs all inclusive ( including registry).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh2410
    Hi,

If you have the budget of 25 lakhs then I must say that Patel's 1050 sq.ft (I) is the best option available in the market. Patel has given maximum carpet area in this lay out. I can bet for that. It would cost you around 24 lakhs all inclusive ( including registry).

Thanks , please suggest me broker info , bsp , agent discount for CLP plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I am not interested in Supertech / Amarpali as everyweek there is new launch.

My budget is limited to 25L ( including bank loan ) . I need brand that is why

I am looking for Patel NeoTown ? Eros location is not good as per forum members .

Gaur is also good but it is big township.

If you have more similar projects than let me know..

Tinesha, Why you don't try the expressway projects??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Tinesha, Why you don't try the expressway projects??

Suggest me some good project in my budget.. Builder must be reputed with proven track record..
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha, you can go with Logix Greens, 2 bhk starts from 25 lakh in Flexi plan, but you need to move fast as inventory is now limited for 2 BHK.....
    Another option is that of 3Cs Zing, price is bit high, but 2 BHK 915 size will cost you around 28 lakh in Flexi.......
    registry charges at the time of possession are additional.....

Both should be good projects, as per the reputation both builders have in market.....at the moment I can think of only these 2 good projects on expressway, in your price range.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Suggest me some good project in my budget.. Builder must be reputed with proven track record..
    CommentQuote