Patel Neotown 2nd Phase launched

Last updated: February 23 2014
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Patel Neotown 2nd Phase launched

Any Idea abt booking

anybody has idea how much neo town is booked in phase 2..when it is gonna bankable ?

Comment

Is 10%Completed

Hi All,Has everyone completed the 10% or someone hasnt completed it till yet. I havent completed it till yet and got no reminder calls from patel just a demand letter.Do i need to worry about it or just take a back seat and wait for their calls. I also wanted to delay it as i was running out of cash.

Comment

Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown

Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown, can you guys please suggest a reliable broker to work with.

Are there any good deals?

Comment

I think JKM and reliance property solutions are better agents than others if someone wants to book in patel neotown.

Originally posted by arvindsa99 View Post
          Looking to book an apartment in NeoTown, can you guys please suggest a reliable broker to work with.

Comment

At least a notice is a must before anything. So don't worry. You will get a reminder to complete 10% payment.

Originally posted by naim.rahman View Post
            Hi All,Has everyone completed the 10% or someone hasnt completed it till yet. I havent completed it till yet and got no reminder calls from patel just a demand letter.Do i need to worry about it or just take a back seat and wait for their calls. I also wanted to delay it as i was running out of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by arvindsa99 View Post

No broker is reliable... better book directly

Comment

Balance amount of 10% booking amount

Is it strictly necessary to pay balance of 10% booking amt within the given time frame of builder?

Can we delay it say by 2 weeks ?
                I got a demand letter from Patel to pay balance amt by 19th Aug,but I want to pay it by 1st september..

Is it possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNoida View Post
                  Is it strictly necessary to pay balance of 10% booking amt within the given time frame of builder?

Can we delay it say by 2 weeks ?
                  I got a demand letter from Patel to pay balance amt by 19th Aug,but I want to pay it by 1st september..

Is it possible ?
                  I got time till 12 August and i paid on time.. whats the benefit in delaying payment by 2 weeks?

Better call patel's office and ask them if you can get some extra time

Hows the response for 2nd phase?? are there still some flats left or all sold out??

Comment

information for booking

I wish to book 2BHK flat ( area around 1000 sq feet ). Please suggest best price with discount in CLP & which broker is the best for this deal ?

Comment

I would suggest that Supertech at Oxford Square, Amrapali Centurian park, patel neotown and Eros Sampooran are goods options in noida extension. If want to go for Noida, then Pan Oasis is a good option.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X