Phase 2 launched on 24th July 2010.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Tinesha, you can go with Logix Greens, 2 bhk starts from 25 lakh in Flexi plan, but you need to move fast as inventory is now limited for 2 BHK.....
    Another option is that of 3Cs Zing, price is bit high, but 2 BHK 915 size will cost you around 28 lakh in Flexi.......
    registry charges at the time of possession are additional.....

Both should be good projects, as per the reputation both builders have in market.....at the moment I can think of only these 2 good projects on expressway, in your price range.

Thanks . I can think of Logix Green 2BHK . please suggest me broker info , bsp , agent discount for CLP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are a pure investor then visit NOIDA and findout how much land has been sold near Sec 45 and Sec 100 near expressway.

Include NOIDA Park/SEZ in that calculation because NA can change layout and sell park/school land to builders.

I am not in NOIDA but can not believe that all land before Sec 137 has been sold out. In past NA sold Sec 119 in 2007-08 and Sec 75 in 2009 end and now all Sec 119/120/121 projects are struggling due to Sec 74-75.

Better do intensive analysis of land available near Sec 44 on expressway.
    My sixth sense says all NOIDA will be sold out before 2012 UP election and currently NOIDA authority selling location near Greator NOIDA and by 2011 end will release plots which are near to actual NOIDA means more plot closer to Sec 18.

If someone do detail analysis of land available near already inhibited NOIDA then it will give clear picture.

Is all land on expressway before Sec 137 is sold out ? Include land within 2 km of expressway from Mahamaya Flyover.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Site Map with showing G towers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • when r they going to open the booking of road front block..any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are planning to buy in road phasing block, do consider high tension wires. Their indirect effects on health are yet to be proved but direct effects often get highlighted in newspapers.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear PSingh, could you please let me know which side of the neotown will be HT lines.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by psingh2410
    If you are planning to buy in road phasing block, do consider high tension wires. Their indirect effects on health are yet to be proved but direct effects often get highlighted in newspapers.
    CommentQuote
  • If you see the site plan all towers below F and G towers would be near to HT wires.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear PSINGH, could you pl elaborate in detail. I did,t get "below F & G towers".
    Thanks

Originally Posted by psingh2410
    If you see the site plan all towers below F and G towers would be near to HT wires.
    CommentQuote
  • Raj Patel, naam hi kaafi hai ( font size of the signature)
    ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajpatel
    Dear PSINGH, could you pl elaborate in detail. I did,t get "below F & G towers".
    Thanks

Dear PSingh

All the flats facing 60 meter road will suffer the problem of HT line
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Pradyot ! but how much distant will it be? Any idea?

Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Dear PSingh

All the flats facing 60 meter road will suffer the problem of HT line
    CommentQuote
  • from site layout, it looks there is some big commercial constrution towars 60 m road and there is one more entry from 24 m road.

Originally Posted by rajpatel
    thanks Pradyot ! but how much distant will it be? Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajpatel
    from site layout, it looks there is some big commercial constrution towars 60 m road and there is one more entry from 24 m road.

for the front liner

it is around 5o meter
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone got allotment letters??
    November is here and still the project is not bankable..
    this project is surely going to get delayed :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak0847
    has anyone got allotment letters??
    November is here and still the project is not bankable..
    this project is surely going to get delayed :-(

Just avoid patel . see link - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/12977-flaws-in-patel-neo-town-ne/page2?t=15290&page=2
    CommentQuote