Phase 2 launched on 24th July 2010.. Booked one 2 BHK flat 1050 sq.ft ... Price increased by rs.100 on basic price.. Rs.65000 for compulsory covered parking... 3 blocks launched F1, F2, F3.
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear ACTIVE H,

All your posts seem to be actively detrimental to "Patel" project. Have you bought a flat there OR are you representing some competition?
    CommentQuote
  • PATEL NEOTOWN FLAWS

As per original plan each tower had 14 floors. Now they have inceased to
    19 floors. People who had booked flat on the basis of old plan have lost
    Rs 184 per square feet.
    The calculation is as under:
    Land cost portion Rs 700 per feet (Estimated)
    14X700 =9800
    Now : 9800/19 = Rs. 516

Total flats are 2500 in project If we assume flats booked befor floor increase are 1250 and average size is 1200 feet,the money cheated by developer is
    Rs. 27.60 crores (1250X1200X184).

On average each old buyer is paying Rs 2,20,800 extra

I request the management to clarify and advice how old buyers will be compensated. Can any one advice about legal violation.

I was told that this is first project of 10000 crore group and thru this project they will establish as reputed builder in north India.
    CommentQuote
  • already established as a corrupt,cheat and unprofessional builder :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • FRAUD BY PATEL NEOTOWN DEVELOPER

Detail of fraud by Patel newtown developer by increasing number of floor is given above in numerical terms.

They have also cheated by increasing the size of flat. I have compared the old and new unit plan and noticed that only increase is in the size of balcony,which has been increased from one meter to 1.5meter.

For instance two bead room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
    Incrase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is
    always half .
    CommentQuote
  • Fraud by Patel newtown developer

Detail of fraud by Patel newtown developer by increasing number of floor is given above in numerical terms.

They have also cheated by increasing the size of flat. I have compared the old and new unit plan and noticed that only increase is in the size of balcony,which has been increased from one meter to 1.5meter.

Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 40 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Fraud by Patel newtown developer

For instance two bed room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
    Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 25 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ashok Ji,

You have given a nice calculation and a very nice judgement.

But, would like to ask you two things,

1. Did you booked a flat in PNT?

2. Are you of Civil background?

Further, just like to add some info to your details.

Before entering into BBA, PNT Management has cleared everything.
    We would have termed this as cheating if this would have been communicated to us at the time of possession.

Friend, I have booked my unit in the pre-launch and then, the entire towers were of G+15 in first phase and now, there are 8 towers in phase one with G+14. And I'm sure, you are not aware of this reduction in number of floors.

I advise you to please think twice before writing anything, and I'm saying this not because of I'm favouring patel, but my investment is there with them and you are spoiling it unintentionally.

And also, all the contractors charge on the plate area as they are least concerned about what is the size of balcony and what is the size of bedroom.

Ashok ji, if you have booked a 915 sqft size flat, then i would like to request you to please contact some marketing personnel of PNT or look yourself for any other change in internal area (as only a cupbord can bring a difference of 10-15 sqft) and don't use badmouth before that.

Whatever has been done by patel, but in my opinion, PNT is still above the other options available in Noida Extension.

Hope to hear some good news in near future.

Regards,

Prem Kumar

Originally Posted by ASHOK GUPTA

For instance two bed room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
    Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 25 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Not Worth Investing

Very well said. You should also read the detailed review at India Property Review which says that it does not fit into Affordable Housing Category due to its High Price. Even the users are saying that Patel Neotown - Not worth investing

hope you find it useful

Finstar

Originally Posted by ASHOK GUPTA

Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 40 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All
    Has anybody booked a flat in smondo 4??? Plz guide hw is the prjct?
    Thanks
    Brij
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by finstar
    Very well said. You should also read the detailed review at India Property Review which says that it does not fit into Affordable Housing Category due to its High Price. Even the users are saying that Patel Neotown - Not worth investing

hope you find it useful

Finstar

Even I had gone to see the site and on doing due diligence, one staffer whose relative has invested into this project asked to keep away from this project. Looking at the launch date and state of current construction, it's a sorry state. Hardly, any activity. I am not sure what's up with this builder/project.

I was told this build has good experience in construction but its name has been sullied with PAN Oasis and now NeoTown.
    CommentQuote