Last updated: February 23 2014
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Patel Neotown 2nd Phase launched

Originally posted by deepak0847 View Post
    has anyone got allotment letters??
    November is here and still the project is not bankable..
    this project is surely going to get delayed :-(
    Just avoid patel . see link - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...290-page2.html

Comment

dear ACTIVE H,

All your posts seem to be actively detrimental to "Patel" project. Have you bought a flat there OR are you representing some competition?

Comment

PATEL NEOTOWN FLAWS

As per original plan each tower had 14 floors. Now they have inceased to
        19 floors. People who had booked flat on the basis of old plan have lost
        Rs 184 per square feet.
        The calculation is as under:
        Land cost portion Rs 700 per feet (Estimated)
        14X700 =9800
        Now : 9800/19 = Rs. 516

Total flats are 2500 in project If we assume flats booked befor floor increase are 1250 and average size is 1200 feet,the money cheated by developer is
        Rs. 27.60 crores (1250X1200X184).

On average each old buyer is paying Rs 2,20,800 extra

I request the management to clarify and advice how old buyers will be compensated. Can any one advice about legal violation.

I was told that this is first project of 10000 crore group and thru this project they will establish as reputed builder in north India.

Comment

already established as a corrupt,cheat and unprofessional builder
          Thanks

Comment

FRAUD BY PATEL NEOTOWN DEVELOPER

Detail of fraud by Patel newtown developer by increasing number of floor is given above in numerical terms.

They have also cheated by increasing the size of flat. I have compared the old and new unit plan and noticed that only increase is in the size of balcony,which has been increased from one meter to 1.5meter.

For instance two bead room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
            Incrase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is
            always half .

Comment

Fraud by Patel newtown developer

Detail of fraud by Patel newtown developer by increasing number of floor is given above in numerical terms.

They have also cheated by increasing the size of flat. I have compared the old and new unit plan and noticed that only increase is in the size of balcony,which has been increased from one meter to 1.5meter.

Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 40 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.

Comment

Fraud by Patel newtown developer

For instance two bed room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
                Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 25 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.

Comment

Hello Ashok Ji,

You have given a nice calculation and a very nice judgement.

But, would like to ask you two things,

1. Did you booked a flat in PNT?

2. Are you of Civil background?

Further, just like to add some info to your details.

Before entering into BBA, PNT Management has cleared everything.
                  We would have termed this as cheating if this would have been communicated to us at the time of possession.

Friend, I have booked my unit in the pre-launch and then, the entire towers were of G+15 in first phase and now, there are 8 towers in phase one with G+14. And I'm sure, you are not aware of this reduction in number of floors.

I advise you to please think twice before writing anything, and I'm saying this not because of I'm favouring patel, but my investment is there with them and you are spoiling it unintentionally.

And also, all the contractors charge on the plate area as they are least concerned about what is the size of balcony and what is the size of bedroom.

Ashok ji, if you have booked a 915 sqft size flat, then i would like to request you to please contact some marketing personnel of PNT or look yourself for any other change in internal area (as only a cupbord can bring a difference of 10-15 sqft) and don't use badmouth before that.

Whatever has been done by patel, but in my opinion, PNT is still above the other options available in Noida Extension.

Hope to hear some good news in near future.

Regards,

Prem Kumar

Originally posted by ASHOK GUPTA View Post

For instance two bed room flat original plan was 915 Sft .Now it is 970 sft.
                  Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 25 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.

Comment

Not Worth Investing

Very well said. You should also read the detailed review at India Property Review which says that it does not fit into Affordable Housing Category due to its High Price. Even the users are saying that Patel Neotown - Not worth investing

hope you find it useful

Finstar

Originally posted by ASHOK GUPTA View Post

Increase in size of balcony is only 30 sft. The construction cost of balcony is always half and balance 40 sft has gone in super area.This change will give Mr Patel 5% more. 5% of this 900 crore project is Rs 45 crores.

Comment

Hi All
                      Has anybody booked a flat in smondo 4??? Plz guide hw is the prjct?
                      Thanks
                      Brij

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X