What the builder is showing in brouchre or after the builder buyer agreement is made, can the builder change the project layour?
There should be some rule regarding that.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, he only needs statutory approval regarding FAR, Population density ( both of which can be bought extra from authority), environmental and fire plans.

In short yes.
    CommentQuote
  • This is really bullshit, government knows how to put extra load on the end buyers, but is not interested in strengthening any laws for real estate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Yes, he only needs statutory approval regarding FAR, Population density ( both of which can be bought extra from authority), environmental and fire plans.

In short yes.

Thanks for your inputs.... I need your advice ASAP ... I have the building plan drawings of the project I have an apartment in , and know from experience with Dlf last year that if the building plans are found objectionable to the interest of buyers then the developer can be forced to a settlement . I need help with scrutiny of drawings and if needed site inspection. Please message who can help with that.
    CommentQuote
  • He can change the plans but need consent from existing buyers. Anything else is illegal and can be challenged.
    CommentQuote