Dear All,

Any body is having idea about this project and Antriksh group. I want to know. As I am searching good project for investing living purpose.

I am looking forward for all people support.

Regards
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How did you hear about this? What are the other things you have looked at?
    CommentQuote
  • Project is in Sec 150 with amenities like Dubai Fountain and only 2 apartments per floor , someone told me 7.5 acre and only 360 apartments and 15-20 villas ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also looking for this project. Site plan and Floor plan looks very convincing but not sure about the Builder ? Any comments/Suggesions.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all
    Antriksh the golf address is one of the most popular residential project by Antriksh Group. Aditya Estates is most famous real estate agent offer best deals and offer for this residential project. You have to contact with them you detailed view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adityarealty
    Dear all
    Antriksh the golf address is one of the most popular residential project by Antriksh Group. Aditya Estates is most famous real estate agent offer best deals and offer for this residential project. You have to contact with them you detailed view.

Kindly reply for following queries

1. Names of the Last 3 launched projects of the Builder, their launch dates and present status....If there were delays....WHY ?

2. Whats the loading of this project, how much limit will be mentioned in BBA

3. Whats ceiling height, will it be mentioned in BBA

4. How many parking slots available in total society

5. What material is used for building...red bricks or hollow fly ash....and how much thickness of outer walls

6. How many Lifts per building, sizes of lifts

7. How close is this project to the River front, and what seismic level the builder is proposing to make the building earthquake resistant...who will certify it...Will it be agreed upon in Black and White

8. What is the provision for emergency escape in case of fire, earthquake etc

9. Name the last completed project (100% complete) of the builder, which I would make a site visit with a Civil Engineer to judge the quality of construction in past by the builder

10. Is the land under the 9 year payment plan from the authority, who is the owner of land, antriksh or some third party.
    Has the builder taken loan from bank to buy this land. if yes which one

Expecting Answers soon.....before my cheque goes to another builder or better in a Bank FD :)

PS: This is 2016 and not 2009, so get used to REAL questions

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib
    CommentQuote