while driving to DELHI seen hoarding of 3C just on DND at sector 16 B ....
Location seems fantastic....
looks like now that race got begin in Commercial in noida...
Is this new commercial of 3C pays off like LB.
Senior members to comments...

Thanks in advance.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also intersted in this one...location seems to be GR8... What are the prices/sizes etc..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj_r
    I am also intersted in this one...location seems to be GR8... What are the prices/sizes etc..?

Senior members are requested to post there opionion on commercial aspect in NOIDA especially sector 16B, 16, 15 and 18...
    This will be the source of info for other to verify n invest...

Every time i cross through DND i got attracted to this area at 16 B. I dont wana take any decision on temptation. Senior members Wisdom required..

Venky, munish, vishal, sanjay, nibha capsreal reply n info awaited yaar.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for remembring me Rebel.... take it like this... I am in the process of starting my own consulting company (business consulting and not RE) and am looking for office space in Noida Sector 1,2,6,7,18. I was shocked to see the costs!

Unfurnished office space will cost you Rs 20 PSQF, Furnished... with AC, Genset and all stuff Rs. 40 PSQF per month. In Sector 18 you can get a 200 Sqf office space for 10,000 bucks in any of the commercial towers and if you are ready to go into the basement or top floor even 6000 would be a high price.

16B and sector 15 on the other hand both look quite attractive to me on a personal front.... but then on the other Hand Wave Silver tower launched almost 1 year back with construction in progress located oppoiste sector 18 metro station priced at 13K is having troubles in finishing its inventory....you can get a 100 Sqm plot for 80 Lakh in the sectors 1-10..

I personally feel in the short run it aint worth it.... I WONDER WHAT THE OTHER FOLKS ON THE FORUM FEEL.... :)

Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Senior members are requested to post there opionion on commercial aspect in NOIDA especially sector 16B, 16, 15 and 18...
    This will be the source of info for other to verify n invest...

Every time i cross through DND i got attracted to this area at 16 B. I dont wana take any decision on temptation. Senior members Wisdom required..

Venky, munish, vishal, sanjay, nibha capsreal reply n info awaited yaar.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • What price is justified for that area..

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Thanks for remembring me Rebel.... take it like this... I am in the process of starting my own consulting company (business consulting and not RE) and am looking for office space in Noida Sector 1,2,6,7,18. I was shocked to see the costs!

Unfurnished office space will cost you Rs 20 PSQF, Furnished... with AC, Genset and all stuff Rs. 40 PSQF per month. In Sector 18 you can get a 200 Sqf office space for 10,000 bucks in any of the commercial towers and if you are ready to go into the basement or top floor even 6000 would be a high price.

16B and sector 15 on the other hand both look quite attractive to me on a personal front.... but then on the other Hand Wave Silver tower launched almost 1 year back with construction in progress located oppoiste sector 18 metro station priced at 13K is having troubles in finishing its inventory....you can get a 100 Sqm plot for 80 Lakh in the sectors 1-10..

I personally feel in the short run it aint worth it.... I WONDER WHAT THE OTHER FOLKS ON THE FORUM FEEL.... :)

This mean sector 16B space shall be round 6K psf for office space is justifiable wid current rent rate. Can any one update me the rent rate of office space at sec 16A, 62,58 etc or for gurgaon area rent rate around flyover.
    Also can have what is the status of BPTP 94 commercial space.
    CommentQuote
  • The location of 16B is prime for office space and might be around 7Kpsf and 3c will charge premium.
    Standard Price of commercial office space for upcoming projects in Noida should be good at 6K psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Whts the price 3c is offering..?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have information on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C new commercial sector 16 noida

You can compare the pricing of 3C commercial with BPTP Capital City..i think the price comes out is 10500/ sq feet.
    CommentQuote
  • if any one get the right information please send me details on my ID:
    CommentQuote
  • Good long term investment- No returns in near future.

Seeing the market trend, i don't think it would be launched at less then 9k-10k, and seeing the long term horizon of 7-10 years, it may be a profitable ventutre, but not before that, as even in commercial market, lot of inventory is about to come.
    BPTP Capital city, Landmark towers, WTT, Logix at City center. all belong to same vicinity and to my knowledge there are lot many commercial projects proposed in same area.And among these 3C's would charge premium, as it belongs to 3 C's kitty.
    To my knowledge Rent for offices in film city (Sec-16) ranges from Rs.120-180 and so on.

Suggestions invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchit.kapur
    Seeing the market trend, i don't think it would be launched at less then 9k-10k, and seeing the long term horizon of 7-10 years, it may be a profitable ventutre, but not before that, as even in commercial market, lot of inventory is about to come.
    BPTP Capital city, Landmark towers, WTT, Logix at City center. all belong to same vicinity and to my knowledge there are lot many commercial projects proposed in same area.And among these 3C's would charge premium, as it belongs to 3 C's kitty.
    To my knowledge Rent for offices in film city (Sec-16) ranges from Rs.120-180 and so on.

Suggestions invited.

Dear i have some doubt on the rent rates. If rent on 16 B shall be comparable to film city as quoted by you and even 10K is must buy. See Explanation below
    100 rent PSF equal 1 L rent pm for 1K sqf area equal 1Cr loan amount EMI which is the cost of area at 10K PSF. Above 100 wil compensate tax liability and property appriciation is free. And in Long run location is the imp parameter of propery which is best for 16B. Comment n guidance of senior invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Dear i have some doubt on the rent rates. If rent on 16 B shall be comparable to film city as quoted by you and even 10K is must buy. See Explanation below
    100 rent PSF equal 1 L rent pm for 1K sqf area equal 1Cr loan amount EMI which is the cost of area at 10K PSF. Above 100 wil compensate tax liability and property appriciation is free. And in Long run location is the imp parameter of propery which is best for 16B. Comment n guidance of senior invited.

Hi It will be difficult for you to get loan on a commercial property as only 10-15% comm properties are able to get bank sanction. Your calculation is partially correct and is only applicable once the office space is leased out.

Now-a-days it is wiser to go for a guaranteed return from day 1 after ensuring document clearance and bank guarantee proof where u get rental from day 1. i dont think 3c will offer this.
    I would advise people with own business to consider this and for salaried people it makes sense to look at flats.
    CommentQuote