3C new commercial 16B NOIDA (DND)

Last updated: August 9 2010
12 | Posts
3038 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3C new commercial 16B NOIDA (DND)

while driving to DELHI seen hoarding of 3C just on DND at sector 16 B ....
    Location seems fantastic....
    looks like now that race got begin in Commercial in noida...
    Is this new commercial of 3C pays off like LB.
    Senior members to comments...

Thanks in advance.

Re : 3C new commercial 16B NOIDA (DND)

I am also intersted in this one...location seems to be GR8... What are the prices/sizes etc..?

Comment

Originally posted by anuj_r View Post
      I am also intersted in this one...location seems to be GR8... What are the prices/sizes etc..?
      Senior members are requested to post there opionion on commercial aspect in NOIDA especially sector 16B, 16, 15 and 18...
      This will be the source of info for other to verify n invest...

Every time i cross through DND i got attracted to this area at 16 B. I dont wana take any decision on temptation. Senior members Wisdom required..

Venky, munish, vishal, sanjay, nibha capsreal reply n info awaited yaar.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for remembring me Rebel.... take it like this... I am in the process of starting my own consulting company (business consulting and not RE) and am looking for office space in Noida Sector 1,2,6,7,18. I was shocked to see the costs!

Unfurnished office space will cost you Rs 20 PSQF, Furnished... with AC, Genset and all stuff Rs. 40 PSQF per month. In Sector 18 you can get a 200 Sqf office space for 10,000 bucks in any of the commercial towers and if you are ready to go into the basement or top floor even 6000 would be a high price.

16B and sector 15 on the other hand both look quite attractive to me on a personal front.... but then on the other Hand Wave Silver tower launched almost 1 year back with construction in progress located oppoiste sector 18 metro station priced at 13K is having troubles in finishing its inventory....you can get a 100 Sqm plot for 80 Lakh in the sectors 1-10..

I personally feel in the short run it aint worth it.... I WONDER WHAT THE OTHER FOLKS ON THE FORUM FEEL....

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        Senior members are requested to post there opionion on commercial aspect in NOIDA especially sector 16B, 16, 15 and 18...
        This will be the source of info for other to verify n invest...

Every time i cross through DND i got attracted to this area at 16 B. I dont wana take any decision on temptation. Senior members Wisdom required..

Venky, munish, vishal, sanjay, nibha capsreal reply n info awaited yaar.
        Thanks in advance.

Comment

What price is justified for that area..

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
          Thanks for remembring me Rebel.... take it like this... I am in the process of starting my own consulting company (business consulting and not RE) and am looking for office space in Noida Sector 1,2,6,7,18. I was shocked to see the costs!

Unfurnished office space will cost you Rs 20 PSQF, Furnished... with AC, Genset and all stuff Rs. 40 PSQF per month. In Sector 18 you can get a 200 Sqf office space for 10,000 bucks in any of the commercial towers and if you are ready to go into the basement or top floor even 6000 would be a high price.

16B and sector 15 on the other hand both look quite attractive to me on a personal front.... but then on the other Hand Wave Silver tower launched almost 1 year back with construction in progress located oppoiste sector 18 metro station priced at 13K is having troubles in finishing its inventory....you can get a 100 Sqm plot for 80 Lakh in the sectors 1-10..

I personally feel in the short run it aint worth it.... I WONDER WHAT THE OTHER FOLKS ON THE FORUM FEEL....
          This mean sector 16B space shall be round 6K psf for office space is justifiable wid current rent rate. Can any one update me the rent rate of office space at sec 16A, 62,58 etc or for gurgaon area rent rate around flyover.
          Also can have what is the status of BPTP 94 commercial space.

Comment

The location of 16B is prime for office space and might be around 7Kpsf and 3c will charge premium.
            Standard Price of commercial office space for upcoming projects in Noida should be good at 6K psf.
            MM

Comment

Whts the price 3c is offering..?

Comment

Does anyone have information on this project?
                MM

Comment

3C new commercial sector 16 noida

You can compare the pricing of 3C commercial with BPTP Capital City..i think the price comes out is 10500/ sq feet.

Comment

if any one get the right information please send me details on my ID:

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X