Collapse

3C new commercial 16B NOIDA (DND)

Last updated: August 9 2010
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3C new commercial 16B NOIDA (DND)

Good long term investment- No returns in near future.

Seeing the market trend, i don't think it would be launched at less then 9k-10k, and seeing the long term horizon of 7-10 years, it may be a profitable ventutre, but not before that, as even in commercial market, lot of inventory is about to come.
    BPTP Capital city, Landmark towers, WTT, Logix at City center. all belong to same vicinity and to my knowledge there are lot many commercial projects proposed in same area.And among these 3C's would charge premium, as it belongs to 3 C's kitty.
    To my knowledge Rent for offices in film city (Sec-16) ranges from Rs.120-180 and so on.

Suggestions invited.

Comment

Originally posted by sanchit.kapur View Post
      Seeing the market trend, i don't think it would be launched at less then 9k-10k, and seeing the long term horizon of 7-10 years, it may be a profitable ventutre, but not before that, as even in commercial market, lot of inventory is about to come.
      BPTP Capital city, Landmark towers, WTT, Logix at City center. all belong to same vicinity and to my knowledge there are lot many commercial projects proposed in same area.And among these 3C's would charge premium, as it belongs to 3 C's kitty.
      To my knowledge Rent for offices in film city (Sec-16) ranges from Rs.120-180 and so on.

Suggestions invited.
      Dear i have some doubt on the rent rates. If rent on 16 B shall be comparable to film city as quoted by you and even 10K is must buy. See Explanation below
      100 rent PSF equal 1 L rent pm for 1K sqf area equal 1Cr loan amount EMI which is the cost of area at 10K PSF. Above 100 wil compensate tax liability and property appriciation is free. And in Long run location is the imp parameter of propery which is best for 16B. Comment n guidance of senior invited.
      Last edited by Rebele003; August 8 2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        Dear i have some doubt on the rent rates. If rent on 16 B shall be comparable to film city as quoted by you and even 10K is must buy. See Explanation below
        100 rent PSF equal 1 L rent pm for 1K sqf area equal 1Cr loan amount EMI which is the cost of area at 10K PSF. Above 100 wil compensate tax liability and property appriciation is free. And in Long run location is the imp parameter of propery which is best for 16B. Comment n guidance of senior invited.
        Hi It will be difficult for you to get loan on a commercial property as only 10-15% comm properties are able to get bank sanction. Your calculation is partially correct and is only applicable once the office space is leased out.

Now-a-days it is wiser to go for a guaranteed return from day 1 after ensuring document clearance and bank guarantee proof where u get rental from day 1. i dont think 3c will offer this.
        I would advise people with own business to consider this and for salaried people it makes sense to look at flats.
        MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X