MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
63713 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..

Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Hey i have booked a flat in Sethi Max ROyal
    But one of my friend bought a flat in max city
    as per my information project was started in Feb 2009 and completed its structure in February 2010

My friend has been quite satisfactory with contruction quality
    Their planing to deliver project in march 2011 is as per commitment

As of now Its on schedule.

How did u find the location of Max Royal and in which tower are u plaaning to buy a flat ???

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to buy in tower A and one of my friend has booked in tower F. I got to know about Sethi group from internet and checked their projects though some reference.

There is lot to hear about Prateek, Amarpali, Supertek etc however its hard to find anyone knowing about Sethi group.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Hi Nitish ,
        Me & My Brother have booked 2 Flats 1195 ( "A" Building ).

Yes You are correct that Sethi Group is not that much popular as compare to prateek , amarpali , supertek.

After doing lot of survey & study I found that if Investment in Sethi Group is Risky then it is equally risky as comapre to Prateek , supertek , JM. Because when Market is Good then every builder is Good.
        But when the Market is down then you can Judge the builder Strength. Sethi Launched Max City when recession just started & when recession was on peak still they launched first residential project succesfully & performed well.

2nd thing thing which i liked is Layout of Society It is having lot of open area & most of the flats having long distance view from their balconies.

Rate is quiet good as compare to other builder.

So Till now I am completely satisfy with my bookings.

Comment

Thanks Mr Malhotra.

Which floor in tower A and flat no(if you don't mind). Even I have made my booking in tower A.
          Regards,
          Nitish

Comment

2nd & 3rd Floor , 1195 sqft ( Park Facing flats in layout flat no. 204 ,304)
            You made booking in which floor & size of flats ?

Comment

I have booked on 7th floor. Its park facing 703.

There is correction in site view, flat no's ?03 are park facing and ?04 are road facing. Pls check it and i shall also cross check.

Comment

Hi guys,
                This is Arun, I hav also booked in Max royal in Tower D at 8th floor. whts ur views abt the builder(i.e Sethi group), can we trust on him.!!!!!

Mr. Nitesh,
                Wht rate is offered to u by builder/dealer?
                Last edited by arun.tyagi; July 29 2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Yes,obviously we can trust the builder
                  as they have already delivered other projects like Angel Mega Mall,IPEX Mall,MAX CITY (under construction)
                  Builder seems to be okay to me

i have booked my unit at 2800 un der CLP

Comment

I suppose Builder reputation seems okay to me

They have also delivered other projects like ANGEL MEGA MALL ,IPEX MALL,MAX CITY

ANGEL BUSINESS PARK(UC)

i have booked my unit 2800 CLP

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X