I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See i am a buyer
    I am not favouring builder
    Its just if u survey the market, all the builders have same architect
    Even Reputed Builders making the change of balcony its just that news or that particular information is not with u /us.

When i confirmed with officail person of Sethi Group He clearly stated me that , no changes have been made to balcony as of today.

So wht do u mean by lack of planning when the status is absolutely clear

My point was that BBA has a clause of +- 5 % .so how does it effect lack of planning

Royal Max to confirm u reputed builders have increased their balconies .
    You lacking in market news
    CommentQuote
  • Increasing balcony or not increasing balcony is not a issue. The only issue is transparency and clarity. The buyer should know upfront that what he is getting. Simple..!!!

We all are aware that some of the builders have increased the balcony size but they are clear and transparent about area/ money etc.

Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    See i am a buyer
    I am not favouring builder
    Its just if u survey the market, all the builders have same architect
    Even Reputed Builders making the change of balcony its just that news or that particular information is not with u /us.

When i confirmed with officail person of Sethi Group He clearly stated me that , no changes have been made to balcony as of today.

So wht do u mean by lack of planning when the status is absolutely clear

My point was that BBA has a clause of +- 5 % .so how does it effect lack of planning

Royal Max to confirm u reputed builders have increased their balconies .
    You lacking in market news
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kocharr for valuable information

What transpareny and clarity is lacking ?

I am quite happy with max royal i am getting all updates of the project time to time
    i Have BBA ,RECEIPTS ,CONFIRMATION LETTER SANCTION LETTER
    I HAVE CONSTRUCTION UPDATES

WHERE ARE THEY LACKING ?

Can u please list the name of those builder with actual increase in size and amount

so that it could be clear to other members
    CommentQuote
  • I would fullfill you wish soon my friend and as per my info there is no builder who is saying I would increase balcony but would measure the size at last.

However putting clause of increase in builtup area upto 5% in BBA is a different and general clasue.

Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Thanks Kocharr for valuable information

I am quite happy with max royal i am getting all updates of the project time to time

WHERE ARE THEY LACKING ?

Can u please list the name of those builder with actual increase in size and amount

CommentQuote
  • Listen kochaar
    youhave bought ur flat in sunshine so remain happy
    kindly not demotivate max royal
    unnecessary

u are picking up issues which doesnt have meaning
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Thanks Kocharr for valuable information

WHERE ARE THEY LACKING ?

A good builder will always do his planning well before lunching the project construction.

At the time of booking a flat or signing BBA, the buyer should have clarity as to what is going to be the end product and its price? Post-booking deviations which have a bearing on the product quality or price should be avoided because it affects buyer's expectations, budget and financial planning.

Yes, many builders are trying to increase the balcony size which is being protested by their buyers. One can see the reactions in respective threads. The extra cost is said to be about Rs. 1.5 lakhs.

Since the tower construction in Max Royal project is yet to start, it would be better that the changes, if any should be done at this stage so that buyers do not feel let down at a later stage. To that extent the changes in layout (commercial in place of one tower etc.) are welcome and timely. Yes, on most counts this project is very transparent, much better than most others I would say.

It is good that Max Royal builder is not making any changes in balcony...but the statement is loaded with "as of today". The buyers are worried for tomorrow Pankajbhai.....How can that be insured?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hello Pankaj

Current rate as of today might be rs 2800 , which plan are you talking about. Can you giveme some dealer number who can give me such rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...Friends

I want to invest in a good project (small project with surety for completion) for own use and I have short listed Max Royal.

After going through the thread here, I am confused a bit. Would seek guidance on the following from seniors and those who have already booked :

= If the builder has started constructed of towers? Posts here say the construction is started but my friend who visited the site last week says there is very little activity on site.

= How much of the project is sold? RE brokers say between 40% to 60%. What are the chances of project getting delayed if it is sold below 50%?

= Has any bank sanctioned and disbursed loan? Which bank?

= If there is any buyer group for this project where I can get feed back from genuine buyers? I saw one on facebook which has no activities.

= How is the builder reputation on a scale of 10? Can he be considered above 6?

= If good locations (park facing lower floors) for 1100-1400 sft are still available? who is best agent to deal with?

= is the balcony / super area increase issue is finally closed? Is the super area mentioned in their website is final or still there are chances of increase?

Would appreciate quick response please. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also invested in Sethi. Can anyone tell me which bank is offering loan on Flexi plan..? I hav checked with HDFC and Corp bank...none is offering
    CommentQuote
  • boss both of them are offering
    call on these numbers for bank loan assitance i got it done through HDFC

HDFC - ANURAG : 9718798383
    AYUB (CHIEF MANAGER) : 9899155677
    I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU & PROCEED WITH YOU LOAN SMOOTHLY
    CommentQuote
  • 1. CONSTRUCTION IS STARTED ,CONTRACTORS ARE APPOINTED & ITS GOOD SMALL 5 ACRE PROJECT
    ONE OF THE BEST IN 74 TO 78 IN SMALL PROJECTS AS PER MY INFO.

2.I THINK PROJECT IS 60 % SOLD OUT
    MY FRIEND IS REPUTED PSU AND THAT PSU HAS BOOKED 125 FLATS IN IT.

3. YOU MUST TAKE ESTIMATED TIME 30 MONTHS AS PER ME FOR POSSESSION.

4.HDFC ALREADY DISBURSED LOAN OF MY SIS.

5.OUT OF SCALE (CONSIDERING PAST PROJECTS
    COMPARISON
    SKYTECH , JM ,CIVITECH,ELITE HOMZ ,ELEVEN BUILDCON)

I THINK IN SMALL BUILDERS ,SETHI IS ONE OF REPUTED BUILDERS

I WOULD SCALE 7.5 OUT OF 10
    MAX CITY IS THERE TREMENDOUS PROJECT
    PROJECT LAUNCHED IN RECESSION & ITS POSSSESSION IS ON TIME
    THIS GIVES ME SECURITY

6.I THINK YOU MUST DIRECTLY CALL COMPANY ,ITS GOOD TO BOOK DIRECTLY U GET MORE CLARITY

7.I AND MY SIS WE HAVE SIGNED FLAT ALLOTMENT LETTER

IT SEEMS TO BE QUITE PROFESSIONAL
    IT HAS A CLAUSE OF +- 5 %

SO IF TOMORROW AREA INCREASES YOU HAVE TO PAY MAXIMUM 5%

AS OF TODAY AREAS ARE AS IT IS AS PER MY INFO.

THANX N REGARD

HOPE INFORMATION IS VALUABLE TO SETHI CUSTOMERS.
    CommentQuote
    boss both of them are offering
    call on these numbers for bank loan assitance i got it done through HDFC

HDFC - ANURAG : 9718798383
    AYUB (CHIEF MANAGER) : 9899155677
    I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU & PROCEED WITH YOU LOAN SMOOTHLY

Thanks Pankaj - HDFC is calling me but they are offering only on CLP and not on Flexi. Have u taken loan frm HDFC ?

I will also contact Corp Bank tmrw.

Which block have you booked in ? If you dont mind?
    CommentQuote
    1. CONSTRUCTION IS STARTED ,CONTRACTORS ARE APPOINTED & ITS GOOD SMALL 5 ACRE PROJECT
    ONE OF THE BEST IN 74 TO 78 IN SMALL PROJECTS AS PER MY INFO.

2.I THINK PROJECT IS 60 % SOLD OUT
    MY FRIEND IS REPUTED PSU AND THAT PSU HAS BOOKED 125 FLATS IN IT.

3. YOU MUST TAKE ESTIMATED TIME 30 MONTHS AS PER ME FOR POSSESSION.

4.HDFC ALREADY DISBURSED LOAN OF MY SIS.

5.OUT OF SCALE (CONSIDERING PAST PROJECTS
    COMPARISON
    SKYTECH , JM ,CIVITECH,ELITE HOMZ ,ELEVEN BUILDCON)

I THINK IN SMALL BUILDERS ,SETHI IS ONE OF REPUTED BUILDERS

I WOULD SCALE 7.5 OUT OF 10
    MAX CITY IS THERE TREMENDOUS PROJECT
    PROJECT LAUNCHED IN RECESSION & ITS POSSSESSION IS ON TIME
    THIS GIVES ME SECURITY

6.I THINK YOU MUST DIRECTLY CALL COMPANY ,ITS GOOD TO BOOK DIRECTLY U GET MORE CLARITY

7.I AND MY SIS WE HAVE SIGNED FLAT ALLOTMENT LETTER

IT SEEMS TO BE QUITE PROFESSIONAL
    IT HAS A CLAUSE OF +- 5 %

SO IF TOMORROW AREA INCREASES YOU HAVE TO PAY MAXIMUM 5%

AS OF TODAY AREAS ARE AS IT IS AS PER MY INFO.

THANX N REGARD

HOPE INFORMATION IS VALUABLE TO SETHI CUSTOMERS.

Hi Pankaj ! This is valuable info - i appreciate it. As you have got the Flat allotment letter, can you pls tell me - are the contents standard ? I am a first time buyer so need these info. How much time does it take to get the Allotment letter after paying the first 10 % ? Will the bank take custody of this letter upon disbursing the loan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...........what are updates on this project? Has the work started in full speed? what about agreement signing, bank loans?
    CommentQuote