THANX N REGARDS

Comment

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
      i had a word with ther builder after diwali
      LIC AND HDFC BOTH WILL FUND ON FLEXI PLAN

THANX N REGARDS

Thanks.......
      Any idea when changes in plans will be final?

Comment

ya i had word with marketing person
        he said that they have not increased any balcony thing yet and they have received new layout
        1.change of B block
        2.j block commercial

Comment

Is it poosible for any one to upload soft copy of new layout on Facebook Group or in this thread ?

Comment

Hi All,

I would like introduce myself. I am Shailendra and have booked flat 1 week back in Max Royal project after lots of research. I booked H block, 1075 sq ft. unit.

I followd up this thread and found information useful..

I also visited the Max City site.. The buildings have plaster and white paint on them.. looks to be on schedule..

I was told to take loans from 4 banks..hdfc, lic, idbi and corporation.. I chose idbi..due rates and best re-payment options..I have applied from idbi..

yes.. they have changed layout of one block and made commercial..

Hello Gaurav,

Please approve my membership request in facebook..

Keep in touch..
            bye for now

Comment

Originally posted by skumar190 View Post
              Hi All,

I would like introduce myself. I am Shailendra and have booked flat 1 week back in Max Royal project after lots of research. I booked H block, 1075 sq ft. unit.

I followd up this thread and found information useful..

I also visited the Max City site.. The buildings have plaster and white paint on them.. looks to be on schedule..

I was told to take loans from 4 banks..hdfc, lic, idbi and corporation.. I chose idbi..due rates and best re-payment options..I have applied from idbi..

yes.. they have changed layout of one block and made commercial..

Hello Gaurav,

Please approve my membership request in facebook..

Keep in touch..
              bye for now

Welcome...both on this forum as well as a part of Max Royal community.

Yes, Max City is a good project and gives confidence on the credentials of builder.

Pls. upload a copy of revised layout if you have. Any idea what is the height of commercial block?

If would be of great help to all if you could post your analysis/ comparison of bank offers and reasons for going with idbi? I am under the impression that Corporation bank offers best deal......

AFAIK, Facebook group does not require any prior approval...just login and join....

Comment

Hi Basant,

Thank You..

No I don't have idea of the height of commercial block.. but it is next to entry..also the front elevation of the complex is not released...also I don't have the updated layout..

Rgrding banks.. here are details i have..

HDFC -- current floating is 9.25%.. processing fee is 0.5% of sanctioned amount + service charges..they charge 2% for pre-payment if exceed certain limit

Corporation bank -- procssing fee is 0.5%.. ROI is 9.25%..if you are outstation then possibility of issues when going for disumbursement..they could not comment on this..

LIC -- 0.5% processing fee.. ROI..9.25%..they have certain deals but works out the same..pre-payment is 2% charge if over 10%..

IDBI -- 0.5% processing fee..ROI is 9% upto 20 lacs.. 9.25% from 20-30 lacs.. no pre-payment charges after 6 months of final disembursement..

Hope the abve information is helpful..

Regarding facebook group.. I cannot join.. it says awaiting permission..

bye for now,
                Shailendra

Comment

Current price (inclusive of all )

Hi All,

Can anyone mention the current price as i want to buy a flat in this project....

Comment

i think current rate as of today might be 2800 psf for 10th floor and above
                    all inclusive after discount

Comment

Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
                      i think current rate as of today might be 2800 psf for 10th floor and above
                      all inclusive after discount
                      Thanks Pankaj....

I want to book a flat on lower floors in this area(sector 76,77) and i m not able to decide which project should i go for....can you or anyone throw some light on this....

Thanks in Advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X