Collapse

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

I am also interested in this project. But waiting for clarity on changes in lay out, balcony width increase issue etc.

Comment

Hi All,

Any update on:

1) Construction ?
      2) Sample flat ?
      3) New Layouts with increased size of balcony ?
      4) How much project is actually sold out? 2 weeks back it was 30% in actual?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
        Hi All,

Any update on:

1) Construction ?
        2) Sample flat ?
        3) New Layouts with increased size of balcony ?
        4) How much project is actually sold out? 2 weeks back it was 30% in actual?

Thanks

Me too looking for above answers...my understanding is that the project is selling steadily. Not sure about %.

Comment

Originally posted by Basant View Post
          Me too looking for above answers...my understanding is that the project is selling steadily. Not sure about %.
          Not been to the site lately but a couple of weeks back there was nothing happening. Maybe some action would have started now.
          MM

Comment

Hi...Buyers of Max Royal may please clarify;

1. If the changes in site plan, flat plan, balconies etc. have been finalised by the builder? For last few days I find site plan in MaxRoyal builder official website missing (http://www.maxroyal.in/siteplan.html). What is the reason?

2. How much of this project is sold out?

3. How is the work on site? What is the construction status of towers, sample flat and site office? Has any one gone and seen recently.

4. Is there any group of Max Royal flat buyers? There are very few mmebers active here.]

5. Has the builder issued allotment letters and given format for bba? Any one signed bba? How is bba drafted compared with other builders?

6. Which banks have approved the project? Are they funding under flexi plan? Has any one got loan sanction letter or disbursement?

Request for help frm seniors.Thanks.

Comment

hey vkinncr

1.I asked the marketing person he replied me that site layout will be updated on website by 14 th november as it had gone for 3d renderings.

2.I think project is 60 % sold out ,my friend coudnt get choice of availabilty.

3.As per my meeting with one of the dealers of this project , he told me that contractors are final and batching plants would be installed by next week.

he also replied that project is on time,need not worry about anything.

4.yeah there is a group on facebook ,u cans earch there.

5.yes i have signed the 'FLAT ALLOTMENT LETTER ' ON RS.100 STAMP PAPER.

This letter is quite standard with other builders letter like gulshan homz ,ajanra ,prateek

all builders have same clauses

6.Bank part little slow for time being
              but HDFC , IDBI , LIC , CORPORATION BANK HAVE APPROVED PROJECT ON FLEXI

AND IT IS APPROVED ON DOWN PAYMENT TOO FROM IDBI

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SANCTION LETTER YET

BUT PROJECT SEEMS TO BE GUD

EXPERTS PLEASE COMMENT ON ABOVE MATTER.

Comment

hey vkinncr

1.I asked the marketing person he replied me that site layout will be updated on website by 14 th november as it had gone for 3d renderings.

3.As per my meeting with one of the dealers of this project , he told me that contractors are final and batching plants would be installed by next week.

This letter is quite standard with other builders letter like gulshan homz ,ajanra ,prateek

Comment

Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
                  hey vkinncr

One of my friend visited Max Royal site yesterday. Except for construction of a store, there are no other activities like excavation for towers, batching plant, sample flat......

Checked just now....the website still has no layout plan...

Comment

Comment

got the news that max royal contractor is finalized
                      and that contractor has made shipra projects ,mahagub and prateek projects

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X