I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello all,
    some one told me that construction is on good way.. and other than that i also waiting for some updated pics.

Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cadheeraj
    thanks a lot pankaj. pics will surely help. i have booked a flat in E Block for 1625 sqft under flexi plan. builder has called for 30% payment after first 10% and i am also now signing allotment letter. any idea about the carpet area and expected date for completion.

Even i want to book a 1625 sq ft flat, what is the current rate per sq ft? who will provide a better rate: a broker or company rep? Also, is woodwork in rooms and modular kitchen being provided by the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current lowest market rate?

Could somebody suggest me whats the current rate for this project? has anyone booked a flat in sethi Max royal recently? is there a broker there who can offer me best rates? Please comment members?
    CommentQuote
  • Max Royal

I am looking for a 1385sq ft flat in max royal, today got one email from one broker, quoting price 3125 in flexi plan. Map provided is unclear to me, I am still unable to figure our, where exactly this going to be, adjacent to Amrapali silicon city / princely estate? Are STP & Cremation ground issue for this project also as they are for Amrapali. Senior members please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chicago ,
    Initially I was also going to book in Amarpali silion Princeley State.
    They also insist me book a flat which is park facing. but later when I visited location then found there is Grave Yard instead of Park mean Grave Yard Facing Flat with lot of neigbours but approachable in night only.

So Finally me & my brother Booked 2 Flats (1195) in Max Royal.
    Max is quite Far from STP & Cremation ground & till now I think location wise it is one of the best in sector 74,75,76,77,78. because
    1) Near to main Road & sector 50.
    2) surrounded by lot of residential projects
    3) Next upcoming Metro Station in Sector 78 will be hardly 0.5 kilometer distance (Refer Noida authority Map ).

As per me you shouldn't worry about location. Apart from location evaluate other factors.

One more thing I would like to share in 3 Bed Room segment Max's 1195 & 1385 sqft are the one of best layouts which provide you very good cover area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malhotra1799
    Hi Chicago ,
    Initially I was also going to book in Amarpali silion Princeley State.
    They also insist me book a flat which is park facing. but later when I visited location then found there is Grave Yard instead of Park mean Grave Yard Facing Flat with lot of neigbours but approachable in night only.

So Finally me & my brother Booked 2 Flats (1195) in Max Royal.
    Max is quite Far from STP & Cremation ground & till now I think location wise it is one of the best in sector 74,75,76,77,78. because
    1) Near to main Road & sector 50.
    2) surrounded by lot of residential projects
    3) Next upcoming Metro Station in Sector 78 will be hardly 0.5 kilometer distance (Refer Noida authority Map ).

As per me you shouldn't worry about location. Apart from location evaluate other factors.

One more thing I would like to share in 3 Bed Room segment Max's 1195 & 1385 sqft are the one of best layouts which provide you very good cover area.

Yes, simple layouts and best loading in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Market Disounted Rate would be around 5 % disount on MRP

Best way is to talk to company directly at 9910277770

Project has best layouts
    Builder is quite transparent in its approach

Contruction is in full swing

PCC work is started

I physically visted site saw more than 80 labour

N steel , rodi , batching plant place
    CommentQuote
  • Basant Ji
    I will shortly revert you for the LIC loan details

but i would now recommend you to go with IDBI BANK & HDFC

for this proejct
    as per my sources most of their are disbursed smoothly through IDBI & HDFC

IDBI =9999886214
    HDFC=9891216570
    CommentQuote
  • Experts would do you recommend

how much appreciation would be their for Sethi Max Royal by 2013

Please revert for this....
    CommentQuote
  • You can go to facebook and find pictures of Max Royal

Latest Pics

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Max Royal

Hi Pankaj,
    Pics are not visible to me. As you are currently uploading them, Can you please check.

Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • how do we upload pics on iref
    CommentQuote
  • sample try for image

It asks for URL. I am not sure how did you insert the pic.

you can put facebook images url.
    CommentQuote
  • Image insertion in IREF

When you write a new message, click on quote
    1) click attachment button as shown in pic (right side)
    2) another window would open from this window click on "choose file" (left side) and select the picture and click on "upload", once the picture is uploaded close the window
    3) Post the message the image would automatically attached.

Hope this helps Pankaj.!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote