Collapse

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

If I tower is only 2 floors so residents who are living above 4th 5th floor would get view / light / ventillation more as compared to when I tower had a adjoing tower

hope this clarifies.

Originally posted by srbhga View Post
    Hi

Kindly clarify the status of commericial complex - is it limited to two floors?

How does it affect I tower owners ?

Thanks
    Saurabh

Comment

Mr Mrindianoida
      i think you dont have property knowledge
      and no need to laugh

Time will clear u the things

Boss u tok of 'lack of planning' then why dont u become a builder

hehehe...........
      Last edited by pankaj.punk19; November 20 2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

to
        srbhga

I think commercial is only for reseident of Sethi Max Royal

I think that adds to an extreme exclusivity

J block was dere before commerciak

As per my knowledge Commercial is g+1

But I block has become a very gud tower now as it leads to corner tower with best of sunlight for front facing flats

Comment

Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
          Mr Mrindianoida
          i think you dont have property knowledge
          and no need to laugh

Time will clear u the things

Boss u tok of 'lack of planning' then why dont u become a builder

hehehe...........
          It is not the right way to dismiss the serious issue in this manner...Need to look at it rationally

Pankaj..... can you explain how can the size of balconies undergo changes after plans are approved and agreement signed? What are reasons and justifications? Balcony size has nothing to do with structure, safety, design or even aesthetics....

Any good builder is expected to have his plans, designs ready before selling to buyers and starting construction.

If it is not lack of planning, then it could be the builder greed......

Comment

Pankaj: Why every time you are in favour of builder even when its a valid point or invalid point.

Exactly balcony size has nothing to do with structure. It is surely be lack of planning or making more money at possession.

and moreover 5500/- price in dec 2002 (possession date of max royal) for max, as it is a budget home project (not a premium and luxury flats) ..looks impossible for me when there is lot of supply in noida.

PS: I am not a buyer of max royal.

Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
            It is not the right way to dismiss the serious issue in this manner...Need to look at it rationally

Pankaj..... can you explain how can the size of balconies undergo changes after plans are approved and agreement signed? What are reasons and justifications? Balcony size has nothing to do with structure, safety, design or even aesthetics....

Any good builder is expected to have his plans, designs ready before selling to buyers and starting construction.

If it is not lack of planning, then it could be the builder greed......

Comment

But people have different ways to consider, for some residents it could be a disturbing factor also as there would more noise and hussle.

to
              srbhga

I think commercial is only for reseident of Sethi Max Royal

I think that adds to an extreme exclusivity

J block was dere before commerciak

As per my knowledge Commercial is g+1

But I block has become a very gud tower now as it leads to corner tower with best of sunlight for front facing flats

Comment

See i am a buyer
                I am not favouring builder
                Its just if u survey the market, all the builders have same architect
                Even Reputed Builders making the change of balcony its just that news or that particular information is not with u /us.

When i confirmed with officail person of Sethi Group He clearly stated me that , no changes have been made to balcony as of today.

So wht do u mean by lack of planning when the status is absolutely clear

My point was that BBA has a clause of +- 5 % .so how does it effect lack of planning

Royal Max to confirm u reputed builders have increased their balconies .
                You lacking in market news

Comment

Increasing balcony or not increasing balcony is not a issue. The only issue is transparency and clarity. The buyer should know upfront that what he is getting. Simple..!!!

We all are aware that some of the builders have increased the balcony size but they are clear and transparent about area/ money etc.

See i am a buyer
                  I am not favouring builder
                  Its just if u survey the market, all the builders have same architect
                  Even Reputed Builders making the change of balcony its just that news or that particular information is not with u /us.

When i confirmed with officail person of Sethi Group He clearly stated me that , no changes have been made to balcony as of today.

So wht do u mean by lack of planning when the status is absolutely clear

My point was that BBA has a clause of +- 5 % .so how does it effect lack of planning

Royal Max to confirm u reputed builders have increased their balconies .
                  You lacking in market news
                  Last edited by kocharr; November 20 2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kocharr for valuable information

What transpareny and clarity is lacking ?

I am quite happy with max royal i am getting all updates of the project time to time
                    i Have BBA ,RECEIPTS ,CONFIRMATION LETTER SANCTION LETTER
                    I HAVE CONSTRUCTION UPDATES

WHERE ARE THEY LACKING ?

Can u please list the name of those builder with actual increase in size and amount

so that it could be clear to other members
                    Last edited by pankaj.punk19; November 20 2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I would fullfill you wish soon my friend and as per my info there is no builder who is saying I would increase balcony but would measure the size at last.

However putting clause of increase in builtup area upto 5% in BBA is a different and general clasue.

Thanks Kocharr for valuable information

What transpareny and clarity is lacking ?

I am quite happy with max royal i am getting all updates of the project time to time
                      i Have BBA ,RECEIPTS ,CONFIRMATION LETTER SANCTION LETTER
                      I HAVE CONSTRUCTION UPDATES

WHERE ARE THEY LACKING ?

Can u please list the name of those builder with actual increase in size and amount

so that it could be clear to other members

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X