I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
Reply
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any one visited site recently. Has the excavations for Towers E to I started?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , the excavation is started in Block F to I
    CommentQuote
  • Project Construction is moving at good pace.

    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

    Detailed cluster plans of towers also uploaded.

    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

    It may take another 3 months for the sample flat to be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Project Construction is moving at good pace.

    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

    Detailed cluster plans of towers also uploaded.

    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

    It may take another 3 months for the sample flat to be ready.


    any idea wat r d rates now....!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am quite surprised that construction work is actually goin on at a decent pace !! I had thought that Sethi is a fraud type of a builder .. but i was wrong !! :o
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ,Construction is in damn good pace
    It was your wrong perception man

    Where have you purchased your flat ??
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are 3150 in Flexi
    Discount 5%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Yes ,Construction is in damn good pace
    It was your wrong perception man

    Where have you purchased your flat ??


    congrats to all the people who have bought in max royal !! looks like the project will be delivered after all !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    I am quite surprised that construction work is actually goin on at a decent pace !! I had thought that Sethi is a fraud type of a builder .. but i was wrong !! :o



    May I know the reasons that made you think that Sethi is a fraud type? Has he any tainted past?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    congrats to all the people who have bought in max royal !! looks like the project will be delivered after all !! :D


    Are bhai Trialsurvey kaha ho aaj kal ? IREF per dikhte nahi ho.. I mean likhte nahi ho ?

    Ya Aamir Khan ban gaye ho.. 1 post per month..
    CommentQuote
  • Sethi Builder have been uploading all the latest pictures on their official website since 2 months
    Fraud is the totally wrong word to use

    They have already handed over 3 projects

    Angel Mega Mall
    Max CIty
    Ipex Mall

    Builders seems to have good reputation
    seems that it will handover possession on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Sethi Builder have been uploading all the latest pictures on their official website since 2 months
    Fraud is the totally wrong word to use

    They have already handed over 3 projects

    Angel Mega Mall
    Max CIty
    Ipex Mall

    Builders seems to have good reputation
    seems that it will handover possession on time.


    Max city is not delivered yet. I was there yesterday. it will be delivered in 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I think trialsuyrvey made his opinion with out knowing the builder.

    But buying Flat in Max Royal is much better as compare to buying flat in big builder project who have multiple project running in parallel.
    CommentQuote
  • Group for max royal

    Hi Friends,

    I have created a group for max royal project "Sethi group Max royal sec 76".
    Lets join that group so that we can keep updated ourself about the project through that group.

    Any one of us if come to know any update about project w'll update there so that each one of us come to know about the progress of project.
    CommentQuote
  • New group is created

    Hi Friends,

    I have created a new group for max royal in "google groups" and in this portal also.

    All who are interested in investing in max royal and those who are already invested in sethi join it. So that will be connected and keep on updating the forum if come to know anything about the sethi ansd max royal.

    welcome to the group :-)
    CommentQuote