I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohin9
    Hope all projects in 7x going with same pace. Usually only working on weekends when some potential buyers coming. You can see stopped engines and rare labours from Mon-Thursday.

u hope that all projects are working slow? ANyway, thats not the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes rafa,

initially I tried booking there but then changed idea...because of

Builder initially quoted as budget home and then some time later started quoting as premium home for luring customers..they quoted some super area and then increase it for balcony size..room sizes were small..flat transfer rate was initially 25 Rs and then it increased to Rs. 100...distance between 2 towers is extremely less.

Yes, it was a sarcastic comment for premium project's sample flat when I saw seepage and slow progress.

The above comments are my personal thoughts..no hard feelings for buyers

Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    are...,

that WoW was most probably sarcastic. see the amount of spoilsport played by seepage.
    CommentQuote
  • With very high density (725 flats in 5 acre) and average specifications, it can never be a premium project.

Seepage in a smaple flat will give jitters to the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Work is slow and the builder is not profesional. Sample flat is way below the standard, forget about being premium.

Apart from seepages, the doors/windows are of poor quality and narrow in width. The width of doors differes on top and bottom. See pics below.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YaarMastana
    Work is slow and the builder is not profesional. Sample flat is way below the standard, forget about being premium.

Apart from seepages, the doors/windows are of poor quality and narrow in width. The width of doors differes on top and bottom. See pics below.

ground truth.. good job :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • check out how much money your builder is putting in your project

Deepak Mehta & Associates
    CommentQuote
  • I visited MAX Royal project almost a month back.

They have too many towers on the plot, so forget about getting any fresh air or sunlight in your appt. Besides, it would also reduce shared area size like parks, pool etc.

Though i agree there rates are cheaper than others.

All in all, a BIG NO from my side. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I was going to book a flat in Max Royal and going through this forum, I stumbled across this thread, which started positive for max royal but soon followed with negative comments. I understand that the density is high as compared to other competitors. However, I would say that their sample flat is not complete yet its only 60% done, so seepage problems can be understood, and the builder is not new, it has executed projects like Angel mega mall in the past. My only concern is that they are claiming the project will be done by mid 2013, do you guys think it would be completed even by dec 2013? I am thinking of buying it for moving in, and can't wait long. Any suggestions that which other options are there under 40L for 2BHK in 7X sectors? Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • hi Dude .

I am in the same boat .. i am planning to book here finaly after much research ,,.. i am going here is because only left project in decent rates and decent background ..if you are planning let me know any good broker on anuj324gmail.com site says 3500 in flexi for 20th floor ..

or we can go togther ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

Though not an expert in Noida RE, but my personal advice is if u guys are looking for MAX royal, that means u are ideally looking for 7X sector projects.

Have you tried looking into Sec 119 & 120 projects. If not, just give them a thought and if possible, go there and see for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvang
    I visited MAX Royal project almost a month back.

They have too many towers on the plot, so forget about getting any fresh air or sunlight in your appt. Besides, it would also reduce shared area size like parks, pool etc.

Though i agree there rates are cheaper than others.

All in all, a BIG NO from my side. :bab (45):

Out of 9 towers, 6 are located along main road...how do you say no fresh air or sunlight? Pls do not misguide if you have no knowledge...
    CommentQuote
  • Looking forward to book a 1195 sq.ft unit in day or two.
    Current Rate Offered: 3450 Aprrox. (Negotiations going on :))

Need Suggestions:
    1. Which is the best tower in terms of North/East/North-East Facing flats, if any?
    2. Which bank would be good for a flexi plan loan?
    3. Any preference of previous buyers : Road Facing or Park Facing? Any specific reasons for the same, if any?

Please reply.

Thanks!
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • 3450 is high rate for max at this time...negotiate hard

Originally Posted by ImSanjeev
    Looking forward to book a 1195 sq.ft unit in day or two.
    Current Rate Offered: 3450 Aprrox. (Negotiations going on :))

Need Suggestions:
    1. Which is the best tower in terms of North/East/North-East Facing flats, if any?
    2. Which bank would be good for a flexi plan loan?
    3. Any preference of previous buyers : Road Facing or Park Facing? Any specific reasons for the same, if any?

Please reply.

Thanks!
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am thinking to book a flat at Max Royal. But My wife is a little sceptical about the kabristan.

I visited the site today, third floor is under construction. Dealer told me that the rates would be revising this tuesday, but this seems to be their favourite line.

Originally Posted by anuj324
    hi Dude .

I am in the same boat .. i am planning to book here finaly after much research ,,.. i am going here is because only left project in decent rates and decent background ..if you are planning let me know any good broker on anuj324gmail.com site says 3500 in flexi for 20th floor ..

or we can go togther ..
    lat
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat is now ready and seems good.Builder has assured us to speed up the construction work on towers and seems good progess in that front also.
    CommentQuote